Dare Game

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAGGY'S POV 

"Maggy?!" I heard Kyuhyun called me, I quickly pushed Donghae oppa as we both turned our gazes to the doorway where he went. 

"ye-yeah?!" I yelled. 

"where is the trashcan?!" he yelled back, I just look at Donghae oppa once again before making my way to the bathroom. "oh found it!" Kyuhyun yelled once again. I just crossed my arms when he suddenly opened the door. 

"sorry." he grinned. 

"did you know how nervous am I when you yelled?!" 

"geure? Wae?" he asked, walking towards me. 

"I... I thought something happened." I lied. I was nervous as hell 'cause I thought he saw us kissing! >////< 

"aigoo." he exclaimed before wrapping his arms around my shoulder. "I'm just asking where the trashcan is." he said as I glared at him, elbowing him on his stomach when I saw Donghae oppa staring at us. Yeah, he's jealous. XD 



I walked over to the kitchen as I felt his gaze never left mine. I just gave him a smile before turning off the stove. 

"oh no!" I exclaimed, staring at the noodles. 

"wae?!" Kyuhyun asked, standing next to me. 

"it became soggy." I pouted a little. 

"then you have to eat that." he said that made me turn to him. 

"mwoh?! But you asked me to cook this for you!" 

"but I didn't tell you to make it soggy." 

"ayssi." I exclaimed and was about to throw it when Donghae oppa speak up. 

"Maggy I'll eat it." 

"e-eh?! Oppa you don't need to." 

"no it's okay. After all, it was my fault."

"hyung how did it became your fault?" Kyuhyun asked him. 

"I was just standing here all along... I could have turned it off you know. Anyway, we'll eat it." Donghae oppa smiled at me. 

"oppa you're so cool!!" I smiled at him, running and hugging him on the sides. 

"ya!" Kyuhyun interrupted us, I quickly pulled back before separating the 'soggy noodles' into two and placing it on the table. 


Kyuhyun just crossed his arms while staring at the soggy noddles, while Donghae oppa started eating it. 

"ya, don't be such a brat!" I told Kyuhyun. 

"she's right Kyuhyun. It's not that bad!" Donghae oppa reassured him while still eating the noodles. 

"I don't think so. Just look at your face whenever you try to eat that... thing" Kyuhyun said, eyeing on the ramen that I made. 

"oppa, let's just throw that thing. I said, pulling the bowl that oppa is eating." he quickly held it, with his hands over mine. 

"no. It'll be a waste if you'll throw this. And you cooked this... So I shall eat them." he said, staring deeply into my eyes. . My heart!!! >///<

"ug..ughh...ummm..." I stuttered then I heard Kyuhyun clearing his throat. 

"enough of this." he said, pulling our hands away. Donghae oppa just let out a fainted smile. "you might get develop with each other." he continued. 

"why, can't we?!" Donghae oppa asked that made me shock. 

"h-hyung..." 

"tell me honestly. If we started dating, will you support us?" Donghae oppa continue to ask him. 

"hyung don't tell me you're hiding something from me?" Kyuhyun asked, glancing over to me then back to him. 

"Kyuhyunnie, what are you talking about?" I let out a soft chuckle. Please kill me. >< 

"why don't you just answer my--" Donghae oppa was cut off when his phone started ringing. He took a quick glance at the two of us before mouthing 'Leeteuk hyung'. We just nodded as he answered the phone. 


"yoboseyo?" 


"ahhh... Ne.. He's with me." he said, glancing over to Kyuhyun. 


"we-we're just i-in the co-convenient store." he lied. 


"we're at a friend's house." he sighed. I guess he can't lie towards Leeteuk oppa?


"na-namja" he lied once again. 


"ayssi. Arrasseo it's yeoja." he rolled his eyes. 



"aigoo Donghae hyung really at lying!" Kyuhyun whispered as we both chuckled. 



"okay, bye" Donghae oppa said before hanging up. He just sighed once again before turning his gaze towards us. 

"hyung you really at lying!" 

"what can I do?! You're not answering your phone!" 

"oh... I left it in the car." Kyuhyun let out an apologetical look. 

"anyway hyung is asking us to go home." 

"mwoh?! But we just got here!" 

"I know, but what can I do?" Donghae oppa sighed. 

"break the rules?" Kyuhyun grinned evilly. 

"ya, just go back home. It's not like you still need to do something here you know." I told them. 

"but how about you?" Donghae oppa asked with a worry. 

"gwenchana~" I smiled at them. "oh, just take these home." I told them, pertaining to the tteokbokki. 

"huh?" Kyuhyun asked once again, I just stood up to get a tupperware, placing all the tteokbokki inside. 

"ya!" Kyuhyun stopped me, but I didn't mind him. 

"be sure to share it with them, okay?" 

"how about you?" he continues to ask. 

"I already ate. And I still have my ramen you know." I smiled at him as I try to close the lid when I heard Donghae oppa cleared his throat. 

"Maggy," he called out, almost frightening me with his voice. 

"yeah?" I asked. 

"you-your ch-chest." he said, looking away with a red tint on his face; even Kyuhyun have those ti-- OMFG. 

"s-sorry!!" I apologized, raising my tank top to cover my cleavage. This is... Ayssi! 

"i-it's okay. Just wear something more.. Umm... Not revealing? Especially around guys." he said. 

"m-mianhe. I am just... Used to wearing these kinds of clothes when I'm at home." I cleared my throat. "d-did you... Umm... See anything?" I asked them, hoping they will say 'no'. 

"o-of course not!! I... I mean nothing! I didn't see anything!" Donghae waved his hands frantically as Kyuhyun just became more red.

"good." I faked a laugh even though I know they did see something. But it's better for us lie than for us to be awkward. 

"anyways... Take this." I told them while placing the tupperware inside the plastic bag. "oh~" I handed them as Kyuhyun just stared at me. 

"thanks." Donghae oppa said, getting the plastic from my hands. 

"soo....." I let out an unsure tone.

"oh! Kaja!" Donghae oppa grinned as he pulled Kyuhyun with him. I led them to the living room then to the door as I stopped first before finally opening the door. 

"wa-wait." I uttered as they let out a questioning look. "I want to thank you for visiting me today." I said before hugging the both of them. And after a couple of seconds, I pulled back, hugging each one of them; starting off with Kyuhyunnie. 

"thanks for dropping by baby." I uttered on his chest as I felt him hugging me back and resting his head on my shoulders. 

"you really smelled nice." he said that made me pull back and hit his chest. 

"ert!!" I giggled before turning to Donghae oppa and hugging him on the neck. 

"oppa... Thanks for coming." I whispered on his ear as I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"anything for you babe." he whispered back. 

"I missed you too." I told him before finally pulling back from the hug and waving at them. "you should go. Teukie oppa might get mad." I chuckled as they both smiled at me. 
 


------the next day-----
Today, just like what Donghae oppa told me, they continued their photo shoot with those... Girls. -.- okay I admit it, I am getting jealous whenever that Jessica is holding Donghae oppa's hand... Or even wrapping her arms around his waist. I know that I should be understanding because this is just work, but I just can't help myself from thinking about what Kyuhyunnie said yesterday...

That he is having fun with Jessica.... So that mean's there's still something, right? I mean, after all, you can't just simply dump your feelings for someone... Especially when now, he/she's in front of you, better than before. And to be honest, they do look good together. 

My thoughts were cut off when I felt my phone vibrating from my pocket. I took it just to see 'honey' calling. A smile quickly crept up on my face as I answered his call. 

-----start of conversation------
"honey!!" I almost yelled out of excitement. 

"missed me too much huh?" he chuckled. 

"I hate to say this, but yes! Aigoo how are you?!" 

"I'm fine, still handsome. You?" he said out proudly, I just rolled my eyes before replying. 

"I'm still gorgeous as ever." I stuck my tongue out, giggling. 

"tch. Really?! Then can I ask that gorgeous lady later tonight?" he chuckled. 

"maybe? What time?" 

"umm after dinner, I guess?" 

"ya where are we going??" 

"clubbing." he simply answered. 

"ohhh~ I like your idea. You'll pay for everything, right?" 

"yes honey~ anyway we'll just be in my bar." 

"okay then! Just not too late, okay?! I still have work tomorrow." 

"yes honey~ oh! You could bring friends along if you want." 

"really?! How many?!" 

"you can even bring their families if you want!" 

"ya Song Joong Ki, don't tell me you're dying?!" 

"no! Of course not! I really just want to see you." 

"tch. Okay then. I'll inform you later if they will come." 

"okay~ continue working now!" 

"arrasseo! Oh, do you want something fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter