Afraid To Tell Her The Truth

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV 
Hearing her statement made me froze in my position. Don't tell me she remembered....



"may I ask what did you remember?" I asked her nervously. Please not that one.... Please...



She sighed before looking at me then back to hugging her knees and playing her shorts.



"I'm not really sure... 'cause the only thing that I saw was his eyes and his lips." she said as she hugged her knees tighter. "I think I confessed to him... But he turned me down." she pulled back as she looked at me. I saw her eyes getting teary, but then she's still smiling... Though I know she's just trying to smile.

"I don't know why do I feel like this..." she chuckled as tears are starting to fall from her eyes. "I don't remember who's that guy who dumped me, but deep inside my heart... It still hurts." she cried as she hold onto her heart. I just hugged her as tears are starting to form in my eyes. 

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry." I told her as I hug her tightly. 

"mwoya? Why are you sorry?" she chuckled softly. "it's not like you're the one who dumped me, right?" she pulled back from the hug. 

"I... I..." she cut me off. 

"hey why are crying?" she suddenly asked as she wiped my tears. Wait... I'm crying?



I held her hand and stared at her eyes. I don't know why am I afraid to tell her the truth...  Maybe I'm afraid that she'll avoid me? Or maybe she'll hate for what I've done?



"ya!" she pulled her hand and chuckled before hugging my neck. "you okay? I'm having my drama but then you're the one who's crying!" she giggled, I just hugged her back.

"I'm sorry..." I uttered once again, I felt her giggling and rubbing my back. 

"Why the hell are you sorry about? You did not even do anything!" she said as she pulled back and smiled at me. "uljimma, arrasseo?" she said before wiping my tears. "aigoo you will look uglier if you will cry without a reason!" she told me, I chuckled a little. 

"I am not ugly!" I stuck my tongue out. 

"jinjja?" she asked as she pinched my cheeks. 

"ow!" I pouted. 

"aigoo you're so cute!" I just smiled. 

"I told you I'm cute~" she then giggled. 

"arrasseo you're cute. Oh, I thought you will teach me Starcraft?" she asked, totally forgetting what just happened.



Oh yeah, I completely forgot.



"ayssi. I forgot! This is your fault!" I said as I stood up. I also helped her in standing up.

"ahhhhh~ my legs are getting numb!" she whined as she lay back down on my bed. I just lay down beside her as we yawned in unison. 

"ya!" we yelled in unison before giggling. 

"why are you copying me?!" she asked. 

"me?! you are copying me!" I shot back. 

"ayssi. Whatever." she said as she stood up. 

"where are you going?" I asked her. 

"home. I'm sleepy... And I just can't sleep here you know!" 

"yeah... How about I send you home?" I asked her. 

"nah it's okay~ you should just sleep." she smiled at me. 

"anio gwenchana~ what kind of friend am I if I'm not going to send you home, right?" 

"ayssi. If you insist!" she giggled. 

"wait, let me just change." I told her. 

"oh okay," she said as she sat back on my bed. 

"ya I told you I'll change!"

"don't worry I won't look!" she chuckled as she covers her eyes. 

"hey that's not going to work! What if you're secretly having a desire with my body?!" I joked. 

"MWOH?! Ya Cho Kyuhyun!!! Do you think you're body is desirable just like Siwon oppa?!!" she yelled as she throw a pillow at me. 

"oh my!" I gasped. "you have a secret desire with Siwon hyung's body?!!" 

"m-m-mwoh?!" she blushed. Oh yeah she does. >.< "I just think he's hot okay?! Ayssi." she stood up, "I'll just wait for you outside." she said before leaving my room. 

I just smiled before changing into my pants and grabbing a coat with me. 


MAGGY'S POV 
Ayssi that Kyuhyun!!! If he's not my friend, I would have killed him!! (~,~) what kind of girl who will ignore Siwon oppa's body? I mean he is hot. And when I say hot, H-O-T!! He is a Christian, he's very handsome, cute, hot, kind, gentleman... A perfect husband. <3 but Sungmin oppa is still my number one. ;p

After a minute or two, he finally went out of his and Sungmin oppa's room, wearing a coat and a cap. 

"let's go?" he asked as I nodded. 



We got into his car as we have a comfortable silence. When he started the engine, I asked permission to turn the radio on, and he said yes. 

Just then, a familiar song is starting to play, and I saw him smiling. 



"I think I know this song." I blurted out. 

"of course you do!" he grinned at me before started driving. 

"but I can't remember the title...." I told him honestly, he gave me a 'what the heck look'. "what?!!"

"you don't know the song?" he asked as the artist started singing. 

'yeah~ I will love you do tonight yeah~' a familiar voice sang. 



Ayssi what song is this again? Then I heard Kyuhyun started singing. 



'michidorok neol wonhage isseo, yeah~' 

"OMONA it's your song!!" I yelled out of excitement, he nodded then pouted. "what?!" 

"we're always together yet you don't know our song?!"

"I... I..." I just sighed. "I'm sorry okay? I just... Forgot." I giggled. "anyway, can you sing it for me again?!"

"what are you, a fan?!" he asked with a hint of mockery in his voice. 

"hey I told you I am your fan!!!"

"then tell me you like me more than Sungmin hyung!" he demanded. 

"ya Cho Kyuhyun!!!" I yelled. 

"come on!!!!" he pouted. 

"nah~ anyway I can hear your voice through the radio." I stuck my tongue out. "but Kyuhyunnie~" I called him. 

"what?!" he asked, obviously annoyed. 

"you know that I like your voice the best, right?" I smiled at him. 




KYUHYUN'S POV
"you know that I like your voice the best, right?" She told me as I stepped on the break hard.

"w-what did you say?! You like m--" she cut me off. 

"YA! Are you trying to kill us?!!" she yelled. 

"sorry there was a cat!!" I lied. 

"a cat?! Where the hell is the cat?!" she yelled once again as she looked over the road. Good thing there are no cars behind us. 

"of course it ran away already you babo!" I told her, she just rolled her eyes. "what did you say once again?" I asked her. 

"what?!" she asked, still annoyed. 

"you told me you... You..." ayssi why is it so hard?! -.- 

"I what?!!"

"you told me you like me?" I asked her, almost whispering. 

"no I didn't!" she stuck her tongue out. Oh yeah she did. :"> "why can't you just continue driving?" she asked me. 

"ya! Am I your driver?!"

"well you offered to send me home, and now that we're few blocks away, you don't wanna continue driving?!"

"I did offered you. But answer my question first." I asked her. 

"what?!"

"did you just say that you like me?!" 

"ahhh! I just said that I like your voice and not you, you dimwit!" she said before giggling, I just pouted. 

"either way you still like me." I grinned at her before started driving again. 


After few more minutes, we finally arrived in front of her studio's building. Awwwww :( 

"Kyuhyunnie, gomawo~" she smiled at me. 

"no problem." I smiled back. 

"oh, do you wanna come in for a coffee?" she offered but I shook my head.
I know that those who are routing for me to be with Maggy will be so annoyed. But you still love me, right? ;) 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter