You're driving me insane!

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAGGY'S POV
Suddenly, my phone stared ringing, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"yoboseyo? Maggy? Is that brat still with you?" 

"a-anio. He just left." 

"ohhh. Okay. I'll just call his phone now. Thank you keeping him company... And sorry for disturbing you, good night!" Teukie oppa said. 

"it's okay.... Good night!" I smiled before hanging up. 


Right after the conversation, I kept my phone back into my pocket as I've remembered to send Kyuhyun home. 

"ayssi." I exclaimed to myself before running out of the roof deck. I saw the elevator was still on the 9th floor, and so I just took the stairs and made my way to the ground floor. 



When I reached the ground floor, the elevator suddenly 'dinged' and the door swung open, revealing the teary-eyed Kyuhyun. 

I quickly made my way to the elevator before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the building. 

"what are you doing?!" he asked, trying to pull back. 

"you're drunk, let me drive." I told him while asking for the keys, but he just stared at me. "ayssi." I exclaimed while trying to get the keys from his pocket. 

"ya!!" he almost yelled, pushing my hands away. "I can drive you know." he said. 

"but you're not in your right state of mind. Just let me, please?" he just looked at me for a while before finally handing me his keys. 

"you know how to drive, right?" he asked, I nodded. 

"Henry was just exaggerating." I giggled a little to make the mood lighter. "kaja?" I asked him, grabbing his hand and walking to his car. 




KYUHYUN'S POV
"what are you doing?!" I asked her, trying to pull back from her grasp. 

"you're drunk, let me drive." She told him while asking for the keys, but I just stared at her. "ayssi." she exclaimed while trying to get the keys from my pocket. 

"ya!!" I almost yelled, pushing her hands away. "I can drive you know." I told her. 

"but you're not in your right state of mind. Just let me, please?" I just looked at her for a while, before finally handing her my keys. 

Maggy why are you like this? You just unconsciously dumped me, but then you're still acting like this. >< 

"you know how to drive, right?" I asked her, she just nodded. 

"Henry was just exaggerating." She giggled. "kaja?" She said, grabbing my hand and making our way to where my car is parked. 




MAGGY'S POV 
Okay it's been a while since I've drive a car, and I'm getting a little nervous. >< 

I can do this. Margaret Kim, you can do this. :> 



~skip~ 



We arrived at their dorms as I parked his car in the parking lot. And yes, we're still alive. :)))) 

"we're here~" I smiled while turning off the engine. I handed him the keys before opening the door and getting out. I waited for him outside while he was slowly getting out of the car.

After he got out, I just walked up to him before waving. 

"just go in by yourself. I'll go ahead, en?" I smiled at him. "byeee~" I waved before starting to walk off but he held my hand. I just stopped for a moment as I felt him turn me around before hugging me. 

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for what happened... For a while ago." he said out, almost a whisper. I just smiled before hugging him back. 

"gwenchana." I said, rubbing his back. "just tell me the problem when you're ready." I smiled before pulling back. 

"kiss... About the kiss..." he uttered, I just placed my finger on his lip before replying. 

"I know. It's okay, I did kissed you before..." I smiled at him. "I told you it will make you feel better when you kiss someone, am I right?" I giggled.  "anyway, I need to go. It's getting late.. I'll see you tomorrow!" I said before finally leaving. 

I was walking my way out when I've come to realize something.... 



Kyuhyun doesn't like me the way I thought about a while ago. :) well honestly that's good since I don't know what to do if he really like me... because I technically have a boyfriend. :">  

Anyways, I was thinking whether to take a bus home or to just walk. It's not that I'm being stingy that I don't want to pay for the bus fare... It's just that... I don't know... I wanna walk by myself ? Lol. 

And so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter