I'm back! :D

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(at the dorms)

KYUHYUN’s POV

 It’s been 44 hours since Maggy last contacted me! okay, for your information, I’m not counting, it’s just that I’m good at math that’s why I know. Anyway, why doesn’t she contact me? Even just a message? Is it that hard to send me a message saying that she’s okay or something? :/ I ruffled my hair in confusion as to call her or not.

After few minutes of thinking, I’ve decided not to call her. If she doesn’t want to contact me, why will I contact her? Besides I’m such a busy person to even think about her. Yeah, that’s right. I should stop thinking about her, anyway this is what I want, right? to forget about her… I’ll do this. I need to do this. Kyuhyun fighting!

 

MY POV

I was just lying on the bed when someone came in.

“oh? Oppa! You’re here!” I smiled at him.

“did you eat?” he asked.

“ani~ I will take the examinations in 2 hours.” I explained.

“ohh….” He took the chair and sat beside me.

“how about you? have you eaten your dinner?” I asked him.

“nah~ I don’t have company.”

“ayssi oppa!” I yelled.

“what?!”

“you should have eat before visiting me!”

“it’s okay, I’m used to it anyways.” He smiled at me, I just sighed.

“oppa you need to eat!” I said as I grab the orange that is located on the table beside me and peeled it for him. “oh~” I said as I was about to feed him, but then he just looked at the fruit.

“oppa I’m sorry, but are you… OC?”

“mwoh?! Not really… geunde, I am supposed to take care of you, and not you taking care of me.” he said.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

“it’s okay, because with your presence, I feel very well taken care of already.” She smiled at me. I feel like my heart is going to jump out off my body any second now. She means she’s happy I’m there for her, right? :D

“anyway oppa, eat~” she said as she stuffed the orange on my mouth and then she giggled. “good?” she asked, I nodded as I chew the fruit.

“do you want more?” I nodded and was about to get the orange from her hand and feed myself but then she shove it away from me. “let me do it.” she smiled as she feed me another orange. I feel like blushing right now… well one of the things why I like her is because she’s really thoughtful and sweet. :)

After chewing the last fruit, I held her left hand, the one with the needle of her dextrose was located.

“does it… hurt?” I asked her as I caressed her hand.

“not really.” She smiled. “I’m used to it anyways.” I looked at her and gave her a confused look.

“what do you mean?” I asked.

“well, after I got amnesia, I’m always in the hospital for check-ups, etc. and then they would always inject something into my body so that I would calm down.” She paused. “you know… I feel useless because I forgot about everything… and I was like, 20 years old back then? So it means I technically lost the 20 years of my life just because of a stupid accident. So I was forcing myself from remembering things, but then they said I was just pushing it too hard, that’s why I’m always on the loose.” She chuckled.

“ahh….” Is all I can say. “but then your hands are still pretty.” I told her, I saw her blushed a little and turned her gaze away from me.

“th-thanks.”  She said, I gave her a fainted smile as I yawn a little.

“oppa, I think you should rest.” She smiled at me.

“anio, I’m okay…” I said as I yawned once again. damn it. I can’t help it! :o

“oppa, please listen to me, okay?”

“how about you?” I asked her.

“I’m going to be fine.” She smiled at me. “now go~” she said as she slightly patted my shoulder.

I was about to position myself in the chair when she talked again.

“oppa, go to the couch and sleep there!” she pointed at the couch in the corner of the ward.

“bu-“ she cut me off.

“please?” she pouted.

“o-oo-okay.” I quickly stood up and went to the couch.

“jaljayo~” she said out sweetly.

“jaljayo~” I replied before lying down on the bed.

 

~skip~

 

MY POV

After taking the examinations, I went back to my ward as I walked to the couch where Donghae oppa is sleeping. I kneeled down and stared at the handsome prince. Aww… he’s such a cutie, isn’t he? :D I wish I could have a boyfriend like him… you know, he’s handsome, talented, thoughtful, sweet… I mean, what more can you ask for? ayssi. But I’m not saying that I like him or something. It’s just that… he’s just so… dreamy. I know that no one is perfect, but I think Donghae oppa is the nearest one to perfection. :D

I continued to observe the sleeping figure in front of me. I use my finger to trace his face, starting from his gorgeous eyes, to his perfectly shaped nose, and finally to his soft lips. I just rest my chin on my palm and smiled to myself. I bet all his fans are dying to be in my place right now. Hihihi. Later on he moved a little that startled me, but didn’t stop me from staring at him. I know, I know I’m being such a freak for staring at him like this, but I can’t help it! I can’t just stare at him like this when he’s conscious you know! he might think I’m weird or something. XD

 

DONGHAE’S POV

I’m not really comfortable in this couch and so I kinda pretend that I was asleep, although sometimes I would eventually drifted to a nap. Later on, I feel like someone’s watching me, and so I slowly opened my eyes, adjusted to the light and then I saw a beautiful angel person smiling at me.

“oh?”

“oppa you’re awake!” she smiled.

My heart started beating really fast because her face is like 4 inches away from me!!

“umm… yeah…” I answered.

“oppa, I have a good news!” she said.

“really?”

“yeah! I’ll be discharged in few hours! You can go home now!” she smiled at me.

“really? That’s good!”

“I know, right? and so oppa, you can finally go home and sleep now!” she cheered.

“but… how will you go home?”

“me? I’ll be good.” She smiled. “I’ll just take a cab.”

“no! let me just take you home.” I told her.

“but oppa, you’ve done enough!” she said.

“no! and how can you go home by yourself? You’ve just been discharged!” I said.

“but… are you—“ I cut her off.

“yes!” I said, and then she giggled.

“okay then. Thanks oppa~”

 

~skip~

 

After she got discharged we went to my car as I drive our way to her studio.

“hey,” I called her.

“yeah?” she looked at me.

“do you mind… eating lunch?”

“when?” she asked.

“right now… ‘cause it’s almost lunch anyway,” I said, glancing over to my watch.

“umm…. But are you sure?”

“why not?”

“what if we got caught or something?”

“it’s not like we’re dating….” I gave out a nervous laugh. OKAY LEE DONGHAE WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!! “I-I” she cut me off.

“you’re right…” she giggled. “anyway, where should we eat?” she asked.

“don’t worry, I know a place.” I reassured her.

“I knew it!” she clapped.

“what?”

“you know such place because you’re dating someone, don’t you?”

“WHAT?! NO!!!”

“aigoo. Oppa it’s okay~ anyway, let’s go?”

“I… I am not dating anyone.” I pouted and started driving as I heard her chuckle.

 

MY POV

Donghae oppa took me into an unknown restaurant. Well maybe this restaurant is made for idols so that they could date because it seems like it’s in an abandoned place. (well not literally, of course. XD)

He parked the car and when I was about to go down and opened the door, he quickly went down and opened the door for me. it’s not that I’m complaining… but I was just shocked to encounter a gentleman like him…. I just never thought someone would open the door for me… <3

We went inside the restaurant as the waiter gave us menu.

“just order anything you want, it’s all on me.” he smiled at me.

“oppa…” I called him, he turned his gaze from the menu to me.

“yeah?”

“can you just order for me?”

“waeyo? Don’t you like the food here? Do you want to transfer into a different restaurant?” he asked.

“no! it’s just that… I’ve never been here… and I don’t know which food is okay, so I think it is better if you would order for me.” I said as I close the menu,

“are you sure?”

“yeah.” I smiled at him.

After ordering, the waiter went off and said that he’ll be back with our orders later.

“so….” He started, I looked at him.

“hmm?”

“do you mind if I ask questions?”

“huh? Not really.” I smiled at him.

“well… may I ask your hobbies?” he asked.

“hobbies? Hmm… I really liked singing and dancing…”

“really? Me too!” he said out excitedly.

“well oppa that’s a given since you’re an idol.” I giggled. “I also liked surfing the net…” I said.

“how about sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter