Not the right time

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KYUHYUN'S POV 
"what if I say yes?" I told her sincerely. 

"well that's your fault! You interrogated my dating life that's why we fought." she stuck her tongue out. 

Ayssi. Maybe this is not the right time. I just closed my eyes again, shaking the thought off of confessing to her. 

"Kyuhyunnie~" she called me. 

"hmm?" 

"are you...."

"huh?" I asked, slightly opening my eyes. 

"hmm... Nothing." she shook her head. "just take a rest." she smiled. 

"what is it??" I pouted. 

"nothing~!!!" She pinched both of my cheeks. 

"owwww!!!" I heard her giggle. 

"just go to sleep!!" she smiled, just then, her phone started ringing. "oh wait." she said as she took the call. 

"yoboseyo??"

"me? I'm in the hotel..." 

"because Kyuhyunnie is sick... I just sent him here." 

"jinjja?! Mianhe, I don't really have time to check my phone a while ago... But don't worry, I ate my lunch already. How about you?" 

"ahh... Geure?" she giggled. 

"I'll be back there in few more minutes. For now, just go back to your rehearsal!" she giggled once again. I wonder who's she talking to? But she said to go back to his rehearsal... Don't tell me it's one of the members?

"arrasseo oppa~ bye!" she then hung up. I gave her a confused look, but she just gave me a wide smile. 

"go to sleep!!" she used her fingers to close my eyes. 

"don't tell me it's Donghae hyung?" I asked her. 

"ho-how did you know?" 

"well you asked him to go back to the rehearsals... And who could it be? Of course it would be your new best friend, Donghae hyung." I crossed my arms like a kid. 

"aigoo. There you go again. And so if it's Donghae oppa? He's just concerned if I ate lunch. There's nothing wrong with it." 

"but nowadays you looked really close, and it's bothering me already." I said out honestly. 

"why? Are you scared that he might take your place as my best friend?" she giggled. 

"I'm not your best friend!!" 

"arrasseo, arrasseo you're not. So there's nothing to worry about, right? For now, you just need to worry about your health mister. I better get out of here because I don't think you will sleep unless I leave you." 

"but Maggy~!"

"Ayssi Cho Kyuhyun, first, I am not your babysitter for me to take care of you. Second, I am not your girlfriend so I don't have to take responsibility of you. Third, like you've said, I am not your best friend, so... Just take care of yourself." she stood up and stuck her tongue out. 

"you'll just leave me like this?" 

"don't worry, you can take care of yourself!" she smiled. "anyway, I bet Do Hee is looking for me already. So... Yeah... Bye bye baby boy~!" she giggled. 

"baby boy?!! What the hell?!!!"

"why? Is there something wrong baby boy??" she said as if she's talking to a baby. >.< 

"I'm not a baby!"

"then prove it! I better go now~" she leaned in and kissed my forehead. :D "bye! Call me if something happened, okay?" I just nodded. 

"take care!" I waved her goodbye. 

"you too!" 

After she left, I held my the place in my forehead where she kissed.... Just then I felt my cheeks are burning. I started giggling by myself! Okay I know I looked like a crazy person right now, but I just can't help it!! >o< 

After a moment of giggling by myself, I took out my phone and send her a message.

'take care baby girl! Send me a message when you got back in the venue, okay?' 

'who are you calling baby girl?! -______- yes boss! :p and you, you should take a rest you little dimwit!' she replied. 

'dimwit?! O_o did you just call me, Cho Kyuhyun, a dimwit?!!'

'no, I didn't call you, I just sent you the message that you are a dimwit. :p stop replying to me and go to sleep! Or else I won't talk to you ever!' 

After reading her last text message... Is she serious? Ayssi. Honestly, I don't feel sick anymore... I feel very revived especially now, that we're okay again... :D 

'arrasseo, arrasseo. Take care baby girl! I'll take a rest now... :)' 


MAGGY'S POV
After arriving back at the venue, I went to the dressing room and sat on the couch. I rest my head as I close my eyes. 

"aigoo... So tired." I murmured to myself and slowly open my eyes again. 

"hi babe!" Donghae oppa greeted and kissed my nose. I clutched into my chest and shouted. 

"oppa!!" I heard him chuckled and sat on my right.  "oppa! Do you want me to die early because of heart attack?!" I glared at him. 

"you're too young to have a heart attack!"

"oppa, nowadays, even young people have heart disease!" I said, he just pouted. "anyway, what are you doing here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter