3 months....

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DONGHAE'S POV
"h-huh?!"

"Maggy I don't know if you still couldn't feel my love for you, but I'm willing to show it more to you if you would let me." I told her. 

"oppa..." she called me, I looked away, getting ready for her answer. After few seconds, I turned my gaze back to her. 

"Maggy, will you?" I asked her with hopeful eyes. 

"oppa... You know that I just broke up with my ex, right? Or maybe, you know that I'm still trying to move on from what happened about us, right?" 

"but Maggy, I had love you ever since Kyuhyun introduced you to us. I just never had a chance to tell you because you loved someone else. And now that you're back and is single, I want you to be mine. I don't want to regret in the end... So please, Maggy?" 

"oppa... I just... I don't know..." 

"then let's just date for 3 months." I told her. 

"wh-what?!"

"let me date you for 3 months. Just give me 3 months to make you fall for me. If I failed, then let's break up. But by the end of the 3rd month, if you realized that you love me back, then let's continue this relationship." I sincerely told her. She just turned her gaze away from me. 

"Maggy, I promise to love you until the day I die... Or maybe even after I died. Can't you just take the fact that I loved you even before you had amnesia? Actually, I tried my best to forget about you when you 'disappeared' from us. But I just can't... I fell deep with you. So if you would just give me a ch--" she cut me off. 

"okay." 

"w-what did you just said?!" 

"I said okay." she said then stood up. I grabbed her hand and embraced her tightly. 

"thank you! Thank you so much! I swear you're not going to regret this." I told her, I felt her hugging me back. I was just too emotional that I slightly sobbed during the hug, inhaling her scent. After a while, we both pulled back. 

"oppa, I just wanted to give you a chance, okay?" she told me, wiping my tears. I just nodded endlessly and I heard her chuckle. "you must go back to the dorms now, it's late."

"let me take you back to your studio." I told her firmly, 

"but oppa..."

"Maggy, you told me it's late, how can I just let my girlfriend go back on her own at this time?!" I told her, I saw her blushed when I said 'girlfriend'. I'm gaining points, aren't I?! Kkk 

"but I can handle myself..."

"no! Wait for me here, okay?" I said as I went to the parking lot and got my car. 



The drive to her studio was quiet. I mean it's not like the 'comfortable silence' that we would sometimes have, but it's more of an... Awkward silence. 

When we arrived in front of her studio, I started asking her about our so-called 'relationship'. 



"Maggy, tell me the truth, aren't you comfortable of what we are now?" I asked her, she turned her gaze and met mine. 

"honestly..." she bit her lip. "a little. I mean, just tell me how are we going to go through this relationship, huh? You're a celebrity, I'm just you--" I cut her off. 

"my stylist? But Maggy you need to understand that I love you..." I told her sincerely, she looked away. "you might see me only as your friend right now, but I swear I'll make you fall for me. I'll help you forget about him." she finally turned to look at me again. 

"how about the other members?"

"what do you mean?" 

"will they know about us? I mean will you let them know about us?" 

"it's up to you... Do you want this relationship to be a secret?" 

"well... Yes. Because what if after three months we're going break up, wouldn't it be harder and it'll somehow affect them?" she said, I just felt my heart sank down a little. 

"so you're really sure that you're not going to fall for me, and we're just going to part after 3 months?" I asked her. 

"oppa, please don't take it the wrong way, I'm just giving out all the possibilities." I just sighed. 

"it's okay... But if you think I'm a burden, just tell me, I'll leave you, even within that 3 months." 

"no! Of course not!!" she kinda yelled that surprised me. So... She doesn't want me to go? :) "I.. I mean... You will never be a burden to me... Oppa, I just want you to know that I like you, and I love you as a friend. So if you wanted to take our relationship to the next level, then I'm giving you my permission to do so." I grinned widely as I hugged her tightly. 

"I promise I won't let you down; you won't regret that you gave me a chance." I told her as I pulled from the hug and kissed her forehead. I saw her blushed and looked away. 

"umm... You don't like me kissing y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter