EunHae is Real!!!

Stupid Love, Why Don't You Just Die?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE’S POV

After my solo, I look around for the comfort room. And as I was looking for it, I heard some sobs. My heart started beating really fast. As I walk nearer, I can hear the sobs getting louder. Lord!! Please don’t scare me!! You know that I’m afraid of ghosts, right?!! I was still looking for the comfort room, and when I saw it, I wanted to pee but then I’m afraid to go alone. >.< the sobs didn’t stop, so instead of peeing, I looked around to find where those sobs are coming from. As I was looking for it, I saw a room that’s slightly opened, so I tiptoed to that room and eavesdrop if ever the sobs were in there. And holy it’s in there!! My heart started racing again! I don’t know if I’ll come in or not. But what if it’s a ghost?! Ayssi. I need to face my fears!! Sighs. So I took a peek at the slightly opened door. There I saw Henry hugging someone??

 

HENRY’S POV

I was still walking around as I was waiting for my turn. And I’ve decided to stay in the dressing room. When I entered the dressing room, I heard some sobbing. At first I got nervous, but as I saw a very familiar girl in the corner, so I walked up to her. She’s banging her head on her knees. Aigoo. I walked up to her and hugged her. I guess she’s remembering something again?? she looked up to me,

 

“Mochi!” she said then hugged me back.

“you okay?” I asked her, well I know that’s so stupid for me to ask, but there’s no harm in trying, right?

 

She didn’t answer, instead, she buried her head on my chest as she hold on to her hair.

 

“why can’t I remember anything?!!” she cried. I just rubbed her back

“Maggy, you cannot force yourself to remember anything,” I paused for a while “it’s also not your fault that you got into an accident and had amnesia.”

“but it’s… it’s like killing me. I don’t know who’s that person is, but I think he plays a big part of my life before. Ayssi! Why can’t I remember him?!!” she screamed and messes her hair. I hugged her more tightly.

“Maggy, don’t do that. If you pressure yourself, it’ll be harder. Just let your memories come by itself.”

“but Henry!!”

“Maggy!!! Listen to me!” I cupped her face. “we cannot take back what happened anymore. you just need to accept the fact that you already have amnesia, and still gaining your memories one by one, okay?” she nodded. “ayssi. Don’t cry, okay? I don’t want to see you crying.”

“thanks best friend!” she faked a smile and wiped her tears.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

She’s… crying? Ayssi. I should have been here the moment I heard the sobs!!! I should be the one to comfort her and not Henry! =.=

 

~skip~

 

NO ONE’S POV

After the rehearsal, the boys were asked to go back to their hotel and take a rest, while the staffs were still fixing everything for tomorrow’s big day.

 

Donghae went back to the dressing room to get his things. And then he saw Maggy still fixing things.

 

Donghae: Maggy, we’ll be going back to the hotel now…

Me: oh… okay take care!

Donghae: wait. Aren’t you coming with us?

Me: huh? *giggles* no. I still have things to do.

Donghae: oh…. Okay then. I’ll just wait for you.

Me: mwoh?! Oppa it’s okay. You should take a rest, I know you’re tired. *smiles*

Donghae: are you sure?

Me: *nods* I’ll just go together with the other staffs. *smiles*

Donghae: *pouts* arrasseo…. Bye!

Me: take care! Jaljayo~ (good night)

Donghae: jaljayo~

 

The boys went back to their hotel rooms while the staffs were left in the concert venue to finish everything for tomorrow.

 

MY POV

3AM, finally everything’s finished. We went back to the hotel, and since it’s early in the morning, there’s no traffic. So we reached the hotel in less than 30 minutes.

 

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, then do my routines and then set my alarm at 5AM.

 

---------------------------------------------------------the next day----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at 5AM. Ayssi. I’m still sleepy! But I cannot do anything since this is my job. =.= actually breakfast is set up at 7, but I don’t wanna be late. Actually if I lack sleep, I move very slowly, so I set my alarm 2 hours before the meeting time.

 

~skip~

 

We ate breakfast and fixed everything for the press conference later. After fixing everything, we ate lunch and get the boys ready for the press conference.

 

~skip~

 

===concert time===

Okay this is different from the way I used to do. I mean, like I’ve said before, I’ve worked with other idols, but then this time, they have a lot of members! Starting from Leeteuk oppa to Henry… so all in all, 14 members. >.

 

After every song, the boys went to the backstage as I fix their hair, wipe their sweat, and change their clothes… (I mean give them the next outfits).

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

The next song is Twins, well I’m not a part of the song so I went back to the dressing room for a while. I saw Maggy sitting on the couch while massaging her left shoulder. So I went towards her direction and…

 

”oh! Kyuhyunnie!” she went to my direction and got something and put it on my face. I think it’s something that could cover my pimples.

“hey…”

“hmm?” she looked at me. I pointed at the pimple near her nose.

“you have a pimple.” I laughed a little.

“MWOH?!! WHERE?!!” I pointed it again.

“JINJJA?! . AIGOO! OTTOKHE?!!” I was laughing out hard now. Simply because of her reaction.

“YA! YOU STILL HAVE A LOT OF PIMPLE THAN ME YOU KNOW!” she said.

“why?! Did I say anything?! I just told you, you have a pimple!”

“but you don’t have to say it! You want me to remove your make up so that all your fans will see you bare face?!!” she threatened me.

“I still look handsome even though without make up you know….” I boasted.

“but you have a lot of pimples!”

“it’s because I don’t get enough sleep!”

“that’s because you’re having a date with your computer!”

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi! You’ll be up in 2 minutes!” a staff screamed.

 

We looked at each other, then she continued fixing my make-up and fixing my hair as I drink water. After that, I went back to the stage.

 

~skip~

 

MY POV

After the concert ended, we went back to the hotel to fix everything because we’re going back to Korea in few hours.

 

~ssssssssssssssssskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppppppppppppp~

 

----------------------------------------------------SUNDAY MORNING------------------------------------------------------------

MY POV

Today is Sunday, it means church’s day~ :D so I woke up at 5:30 AM as the service will start at 7AM. I took a bath, do my daily routine, put some light make-up (you know that I’m a stylist, so I should always look good.) and wear a modest dress. (well not that my clothes are not modest, it’s just that I should wear something that’s appropriate for the church, right?)

 

I went out of my studio and walk to the bus stop. As I was waiting for the stop light to go red, a car stopped by in front of me, blowing his horn. I looked at the driver, and then back to the stop light. He kept on blowing his horn, so I wonder who he was… well it’s my first time to see this car, so I’m not sure if I know who’s driving. And finally, he pressed down the button and the window slide down.

 

“Siwon-sshi?” he smiled at me.

“where are you going?” I walked up to him.

“umm… church. You?” I smiled at him.

“really?! Me too! Come on I’ll drop you off!”

“jinjja?!” I grinned like a kid, he nodded.

 

I walked up to the passenger’s seat and sit there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter