A special love... so difficult

I'm not dreaming my life!

'Are you okay?' Eun Mi said. Your eyes widened for a second but then you smiled weakly and pulled her on your lap.

 

'When did you wake up?' You asked and she rubbed her eyes.

'Hmmm. Omma, do you love this ahjussi?' She asked and again your eyes widened. You looked at Donghae and listened to your heartbeat.

'Do you still love daddy?' She suddenly asked and again you were suprised. When the questions suddenly were openly asked to you, you didn't know how to answer.

'I still love daddy.... But I think I'm starting to love this Ahjussi too.... Eun Mi do hate Omma for that?' You asked and you were scared for her answer. She frowned and looked at Donghae while thinking deeply. Then she looked back at you and shook her head.

'I think Ahjussi loves you too.... because ahjussi always smiles like daddy when you are there.' She said staring at Donghae again. Your eyes widened.

*but.... that means Kai... Or Donghae.*  You placed your hand on your chest and just like you, your heart was confused about what to feel or think. You shook your head while staring at Donghae.

'Impossible... He left to get Sa Rang... He only sees me as his little sister... Right?' you whispered to yourself but Eun Mi heard you. Even thought she heard you, she kept staring at Donghae without making a sound while you were thinking.

 

A knock on the door took you out of your thoughts and a nurse walked in. She checked up a few things and then greeted you. You greeted her back and she left again. You looked at Eun Mi who was half asleep on your lap. You smiled and lifted her up. You put Eun Mi on the couch and put a blanket over her.

'_____ ? Where...is.. this..' You suddenly heard someone mumble behind you and you turned around. You walked over to Donghae and put you hand on his forehead. He opened his eyes slightly and smiled weakly.

'Shhh... Just sleep. I'll explain what happened when you feel a bit better.' You said and he smiled again before falling asleep. With your hand still on his head, you stared at him sleeping.

'I wish you could explain me what you are doing with my feelings...' You whispered when suddenly your phone rang.

You looked at the ID and saw it was your dad. You frowned and pressed the red button. You glanced at Donghae once more and walked over to Eun Mi, placing a kiss on her cheek. When you walked out of the room, you asked one of the nurses to watch Eun Mi a bit while you went outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Hello?' You said when your dad picked up.

'Why didn't you pick up when I called you?' He hissed and you sighed.

'I'm in the hospital.' You said and he chuckled.

'So it was about the people you invited with you.' He said and you smirked.

'So you knew that I had invited 17 people with me?' You asked knowing the answer.

'I also know that you have something going on with one of those 17 people and you better stop it before it's too late.' He warned you and you sighed.

'Father, I never gave you permission to meddle with my love life. I agreed to work in the company while studying here in exchange for a creditcard with no limit. I already sold my dream already but I refuse to sell my love life too.' You said and heared him smirk.

'You are really my daughter. Well, let's see how high the price of your love life will be.' He said and you frowned.

'Well, I don't know if James Blueheart told you but his family hopes that the 2 of you will get engaged.' He said and your eyes widened as you remembered his confession to you.

'What are you saying?!' You yelled.

'I knew you would refuse so I said that even thought I really wish to see you two together, i wouldn't make such a decision for you. Even though, the option stays open.' He said and you felt relieved and yet a pressure.

'Thanks.' You said and he didn't say anything else. It stayed quiet for a while when he took a deep breath and you noticed that he was getting old.

 

'When you were little, I never was there for you to be a dad and later on you didn't need me anymore. Now I can't force you to do anything anymore...' He said and you were surprised by his words.

'I have to go now.' you said feeling awkward.

'____ I really felt happy to hear you say our family name again... You always used your moms surname but I think the family name suits you better. Take good care of yourself and I won't bother you till the end of your vacation. Goodnight.' He said and you felt a weird feeling.

'Goodnight.. daddy.' You whispered and hang up.

 

 

 

You stared in front of you while sitting on bench outside, feeling weird about your conversation with your dad. You stared at you phone and looked at the names... you passed you friends name and remembered how she had left the party.

You tried to call her but she didn't pick up. You tried 3 and gave up when she wouldn't pick up. You really didn't want to think about it but something inside you told you to call Yesung. After hesitating you pressed the call button and waited for him to pick up.

Just when you thought he wouldn't pick up, he suddenly took your call.

'Hello?' He said and you gasped.

'With me.... ____' You said feeling a bit nervous.

'Yeah, I know you. Are you calling for ____?' He asked and your eyes widened.

'Is she with you??' You said surprised and it stayed quiet for a second.

'You didn't know....' He said regretting that he talked without thinking.

'Now I do know. What did you do to her?!' You hissed and stood up feeling annoyed.

'Nothing... She didn't want to go home, so I took her to a hotel.' He said and you felt shocked.

'YOU BASTARD!! HOW DARE YOU!?!? DO YOU THINK SHE IS THAT EASY?! IF I FIND YOU, I WILL KILL YOU!?!?!' You yelled not caring about anyone else and he sighed.

'Are you done? First of all, I did nothing. I saw her crying and soaked with some drinks. She didn't want to go home but she had to clean herself. So I brought her here and let her take a shower... She is sleeping and I didn't do anything to her because I know that she will hate me more if I did that.' He explained and you felt relieved and shocked at the same time.

'You... helped her?' You said in disbelieve and he chuckled.

'I know I started as a douche bag and you probably heard everything but I want to make it up to her. I already understand that she doesn't love me.' He said and you could hear some sadness in his voice.

'So, I can trust you with her tonight... Right?' you asked knowing that you couldn't leave while your friend and the super junior members were here.

'Yeah... You can trust me. But can I ask why she was crying?' He asked and you frowned.

'Well... You will hear a part anyway, so I guess I can just tell you everything now.... She saw Kyuhyun kissing with some girl.' You said and waited for an answer.

'You are joking... he wouldn't do that. He was ready to kill me when I got closer to her.' Yesung chuckled in disbelieve.

'I'm not joking but just like you said, he wouldn't do that unless he didn't even know what he was doing.' You answered him.

'What are you talking about?' He said confused.

'Some girls at the party drugged him and Ryeowook, Henry, Eunhyuk, Hangeng and Heechul. Donghae got drugged by accident too. They are all in the hospital now. They need to rest for 3 days straight and won't be able to remember tonight. I talked with the managers about this and we decided that if they went back to the hotel there could be a chance that the fans would find out. So tomorrow all of you are moving into the house next to ours.' you finished and it was quiet.

'Don't tell her anything yet and just bring her home tomorrow please.' You said and heard him sigh.

'okayy.' He said and you smiled feeling relieved.

'Yesung-ssi.'

'Yeah?'

'If you really like her, why did you hurt her?'

'If I could answer that question, I would.... You girls really know how to mess with a guys heart.' He said and you frowned.

'How did we mess with your heart?! You guys are the ones that fall so fast and easily.'

'I can't talk for the others but if it's about me, then it's the first time I believed in love at first sight and that because of your friend.' He said and your eyes widened.

'I should go now.' You said not wanting to get more into this. You didn't want to get too close to him because you were scared you would feel sorry for him and that's the last thing you wanted to feel.

'Goodnight.' He said.

'Thanks, you too.' you ended and hang up.

 

 

 

'Why are there so many feelings tonight? It's still winter yet it feels as if spring already arrived.' You mumbled to yourself.

'I guess the only one who still has to explain is Sungmin... or is it Leeteuk?' You talked to yourself. You decided to call Sungmin first because you weren't sure IF Leeteuk had a part in it at all. After 5 times, you gave up and let your head fall back. You stared at the stars and sighed.

'Why are men sooo annoying and confusing?' You asked. You sat straight again and searched for the number of his manager. Fortunately he immediately picked up.

'Hello good evening.' You started polite.

'Yes same to you.' He greeted back.

'Uhm.. I wanted to ask if you knew where Sungmin is...' You said a bit hesitating.

'To be honest I hoped you would know... 30 minutes ago he called me and told me that he would be gone till the end of the vacation... I have no clue what happened but I thought it might have something to do with your friend... since he and she had something going on..' He said feeling confused as well.

'No, I have no idea. They left together but my driver found my friend in front of my house. She is in the hospital and I couldn't get a hold of Sungmin for any explaination.' you said and he sighed.

'So Sungmin doesn't know that she's in the hospital?' He asked and you bit your lip.

'No... If you can get a hold of him, please let me know.' you said,

'I will. Have a goodnight.' He said and you hung up.

 

 

 

 

You sighed and got up. You wanted to go to Donghae's room because you were worried that Eun Mi had woken up but for some reason your body moved towards the other way, to your friends room.

Your heart beat raised as you saw the person standing in front of her door. Without thinking you almost run towards him and pulled him away. The sound of you slapping him filled the corridor and he didn''t look at you.

'HOW DARE YOU.... appear here?!' You said trying to stay calm.

'So you know?' He smirked and you frowned.

'All i know is that YOU are the reason that she's lying there!' You hissed and his eyes widened.

'I am the reason she is lying there?!' He snorted.

'Who else could have ruined her life?' You said.

'Maybe the guys who left her?!'he shot back and you smirked.

'Leeteuk-ssi... do you hear yourself? You tried touching a girl that has NO feelings for you. A girl that is already in love with someone.' You said annoyed and he narrowed his eyes.

'Someone? Don't you mean 2 guys?!' He yelled and you slapped him again.

'Don't yell. You're in a hospital. If you can't behave, please leave. And no I mean 1 person. I know that she loves one of them and is just confused and I know WHICH one she loves... She is confused and you make it only worse.' You said and stared blankly at him.

You didn't know what he did but you were sure that he did something very bad. You had no clue or proof but your gut told you that he did something.

'Well, it's not my fault that she is confused.... i just wanted to let her know how i feel. i wanted her to know that I act like some crazy stalker when I think about her. But someone like you... Probably doesn't know how that feels. Someone who never has been loved... Someone who never did something to let her love be shown. Someone who will always keep her real feelings in the dark.... That's you.' Leeteuk's words pierced through your heart like a knife while he stepped closer to you.

You stepped backwards shaking your head slightly but enough for him to see that you were scared. You bumped into the wall and he slammed his hand right next to your head.

'You should stop meddling with others and stop dreaming your own life.... Start living and doing things for yourself.' He said and you could feel his breath on your cheek. He bend down a bit so, your eyes were on the same height. He rested his forehead on yours and stared at your lips while you tried to calm your heart.

'If you want... I can learn you how to love and that way, your friend wont be bothered by me.' He smirked and you gasped before pushing him away.

'Quit joking. You are going to leave her alone.' You hissed and he chuckled.

'I know you really feel something for her but this is not the way to care for her. If you keep this up, she will only hate you and herself more...' You whispered but he heard every word you said.

'She won't love me anyway... So it's better that she hates me because she will still think about me.' He mumbled and your eyes widened.

'Are you crazy? Soon you will leave and she will find some other guy that will treasure her and make her forget about you. But she won't ever forget Sungmin or Siwon because she will remember the way they treated her... with love.' You said and he looked so hurt. You felt sorry for him but didn't dare to let him know that.

'You should leave now. it's late and she is sleeping. If you want her to forgive you, you should just stay away.' You said with your back towards him.

You walked into the room and left him on his own. You put your hand on your chest trying to calm your heart.

'I'm not dreaming my life.' You hissed and sat down next to your sleeping friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Thanks for visiting. I'll see you at the new house.' You said to the managers and the members that had come to visit. Leeteuk had come too but he stayed quiet and avoided looking at you. They wanted to visit the sick members and your friend but you told them that your friend was sleeping and you walked with them to the exit, sending them off. You dropped your fake smile feeling so tired when they finally left.

The managers came early in the morning to take care of the members and you were actually happy. The whole night they had been throwing up and even thought the nurses did most of the things, you had to walk around all the time. Eun Mi woke up early too and wanted to eat. You had talked with Yesung again and tried to reach Sungmin on his phone but again nothing.

 

You walked towards your friends room with a nurse going the same way when you suddenly hear your friend scream. The nurse ran into the room with you behind her. She was struggling to get up while the nurse tried to keep her calm. She kept asking for Sungmin and you felt bad because you had no answer on her questions. You switched places with the nurse and she immediately calmed down. When she closed her eyes, tears rolled down and you wiped them away for her.

'Don't worry. I'm here and I'll protect you as much as I can.' You said feeling responsible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You helped your friend walk to her room and put her in bed. You tried to talk with her but she refused and you gave up.

'I'll be downstairs. If you need something ask me, okay?' You said but again no answer and you closed the door. The guys would be brought with their managers. You walked downstairs and glanced at Eun Mi, who was watching TV. When she waved, you smiled and decided to look at their house. When you walked outside you saw 4 cars parked infront of their house.

When you walked over there, you saw Zhou Mi walking in with a suitcase. He noticed you and waved. You tried to smile but felt so tired so gave up. He waited for you to reach their gate and walked with you towards the house.

'Are you the last one besides the sick members?' You asked and he shook his head.

'Siwon hyung and Sungmin hyung aren't coming at all. The others can reach any minute.' he said and just then 3 cars arrived.

'They're here.' You said and he nodded.

'I'll tell the others.' He said and walked inside while you opened the gates for them. But only 2 cars went in, the other one went to your house and stopped there. You frowned when the others got out. Ryeowooks manager walked towards you.

'We can take care of them for now. So you can help them find the way..'He said with a smirk and you nodded.

You walked back home as you glanced at the guys helping each other getting the weak members inside.

'Where is their room?' Kyuhyun's manager asked and you assumed he knew everything between Kyuhyun and your friend.

'Uhm for Kyuhyun.. he can stay in ____'s room.' You said and donghae's manager got out to help with carrying Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes slightly and closed them again after trying to say something. You walked in front of them as they followed you. When they finally put him down they panted feeling tired from the heavy guy. You pulled off Kyuhyun's shoes and pulled the blanket over him.

'So is Donghae staying in your room?' Donghae's manager asked and your eyes widened.

'What?! NO. Isn't he going to the house next door?' You asked confused. The 2 men looked at each other and chuckled.

'He kept mumbling your name on the way here... so we assumed you guys were together...' He explained and you frowned.

'No, we're not together.' You said annoyed and they stopped laughing.

'Soo... We have to bring him to the other house?' He asked and you glared at him.

'Just bring him inside. I feel guilty for everyone's condition, so I could at least help as much as possible.' You sighed and they laughed together before bringing Donghae to the guestroom.

 

 

 

 

Everyone had left and you had checked up on the other house too. The nurses had arrived too and would stay with them for today and tomorrow. They would arrive very early and leave late at night, so you only had to take care of the people in your own house.

You looked around and noticed that Eun Mi wasn't in the livingroom anymore. You started to feel worried and run upstairs to check up on her.

'Eun MI?!' You said and heard her giggle in the guest room. You opened the door and saw her sitting next to Donghae who was sitting half lying. He seemed tired and yet he tried to stay awake.

'Ahjussi, you're very funny.' She said with a smile and Donghae smiled too.

'Ahjussi. You love my mommy, right?' She said and you gasped. Donghae seemed surprised too but then chuckled.

'Yes... I love her a lot.' He said and you felt your heart bursting.

'But you can't take mommy away. She's already my daddy's and they have a special love.' Eun Mi said and you felt the happiness being replaced by pain.

'I won't take her away... I think it's impossible to get between their special love...'Donghae said suddenly. He smiled but you knew that he wasn't happy at all.

'Why don't you tell her that you love her?' Eun Mi asked but Donghae couldn't hold it anymore and let his eyes close.

You waited a few seconds before walking in.

'Eun Mi. What are you doing? Donghae-ssi is sick. Let's go downstairs.' You said and she looked at him once more before getting up.

Together you walked out of the room and you glanced once more at Donghae before closing the door.


Chapter! Update!!

Can't give u a longer update cause I have to go~

Please comment!!

I love ur comments ^-^

Feel tired from this chapter?

I do >.< So much things she has to do ~.~ I don't think it would be fun to be in charge of so many people.

See u soon!!

~R~