bad news after bad news

I'm not dreaming my life!

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!' Suddenly James yelled and your eyes widened. You looked from him to Donghae that was lying on top of you, back to him.

'Wait... This is not what it looks like!' You tried to say while tryin to push Donghae off you. But he was too heavy. James took a few huge steps and pulled Donghae easily off you. He held his collar and Donghae was like drunken man, swaying to the left and right. You got up as fast as you could and James raised his arm, ready to punch him.

Before you could say something or stop him, he had punched Donghae who wasn't in balance at all. He took 2 steps after the blow and fell down. Your scream filled the room and you slapped James. Donghae opened his eyes widely as if he just had woken up and you bend down next to him.

You immediately cupped his face and forced him to look at you which made him whimper and groan in pain. You let go without hesitating, scared you would hurt him.

'I'm sorry, does it hurt?' You asked worried while you wanted to look at his left cheek but were too scared to hurt him. He slowly shook his head and didn't say a word.

'Everything feels... so... tiring.' He said softly as if he fell asleep and leaned on your left shoulder with his right cheek. You smiled gently and his hair out of his face trying to see his red cheek. James clenched his feet at the sight of you caring so much about this guy. He hated Donghae for appearing so suddenly and playing so easily with your heart. You suddenly turned to look at James who was still glaring at Donghae.

'I'm sorry for slapping you, but you should listen for once. He had some of the wine! Help me get him to the hospital.....please?' You said with begging eyes and he turned to look at her. He showed some pain in his eyes for a few seconds but sighed making you wonder if you really saw what you think you saw in his eyes.

James bend down and pulled Donghae's right arm over his shoulder, pulling him up. You smiled and took place on the other side of Donghae.

 

 

 

As soon as you stepped outside from the backdoor, the driver opened the car door and rushed over to you. The driver took over your place and helped James put Donghae in the car. After Donghae was in the car, the driver rushed to his seat while you were about to get in the car too, James pulled you back making you face him. His grip on your arm suprised you and you looked from your arm to James who was sending you a vibe you never felt before from him. His eyes were twinkling with a sadness and yet he looked so determined.

'I need to tell you something.' He said making you feel nervous and something inside of you wanted to leave as fast as possible.

'I...I have to go. We can talk later.' You said and tried to push him away while turning to the car but he roughly pulled you back. Out of the sudden action, your hands were placed on his chest and he held both your shoulders.

'I need to tell you now. I can't wait longer than this.' He said softly making you shudder. His breath felt like a cold breeze and you slightly closed your eyes. You knew what was coming and you didn't want it to come at all. He let his hands slide from your shoulders to your hands that were still on his chest.

'I know you know. And you're a cruel woman for pretending not to know or trying to avoid it.' He said and you felt a sting in your heart.

'You knew that I am cruel. Don't try to blame me. I didn't force anything on you.' You whispered defending yourself even thought you knew that he was not at fault at all.

'I am not blaming you. And I knew how you were, it just makes me sadder. You're not only cruel to me but also to yourself.' He said and you sighed leaning your forehead on his chest.

'James, I have no time for this.' You whispered and you heard him chuckle.

'I love you.' He said and your eyes shot open. You felt as if someone had shot you and closed your eyes again feeling the tears burning. Even thought you tried to hold them back, you couldn't do anything when a tear slowly rolled down your cheek and fell down to the ground.

You were about to answer his confession and wanted to look up but before you could even take another breath, he pushed you away and turned you around, so you couldn't see his sad smile. Surprised by his action you tried to struggle and wanted to say something but he ignored you and just pushed you into the car and forced you into the limo.

James forced a smile. A smile that made you gasp. Even thought you knew that he was sad, his smile was shining brightly. James knocked on the window twice and watched you leaving while feeling the tears burning. He looked up to the sky with the tears still burning and then he finally let them go.

The tears were shining as the moonlight made them look like diamonds. Suddenly he felt a soft hand on his shoulder and he already knew who it was. 

'The beautiful butterfly has left your hands, didn't she?' the person said and James sighed.

'She never has been in my hands at all. All this time it was me, who was holding on to her.' James said still not looking at the person who was standing behind him.

 

 

 

 

Donghae was lying in the hospital bed. You asked for big rooms for every member.

All 6 members had there check up and Donghae did too. The doctors had seen the drug before but didn't have any patient that had been drugged like this. it only made your angrier.

You stared at Donghae's face but didn't dare to touch him. You started to feel responsible for everything that has happened. You had called the managers of each member and they would inform the others. You explained a bit and the managers seemed shocked but luckily they didn't blame you. Still you felt guilty and no one blaming you, made you blame yourself even more.

The driver had brought Eun Mi, who was sleeping to you. You felt guilty towards her too and let her sleep on the couch in Donghae's room. You had asked him to check up on your 2 friends and he had left again.

Not much later the managers arrived and you explained everything to them. They went to see all the members and thanked you for taking care of their hospital fees. It only made you feel more guilty and you asked them to come with you to the waiting room so they could rest a bit more.

'I'm sorry for the sudden accident. I thought about inviting them so they could enjoy theirselves at the party... i didn't expect this to happen. But of course that's no excuse for all this. Like I explained, their bodies will be weak for 3 days and they will need a lot of care. Since this is also your vacation, I already talked with the doctor about it. I will hire nurses that will take care of them and I will stay by their side all the time, so everything will go well. Because of the fans surrounding the hotel all the time, I thought about renting a house for them. For all of them and it's right next to mine. If the managers want to, i can rent a house for them too.... What do you think?' You said standing in front of the 7 men who glanced at each other.

'Well, we can't decide that on our own... But we dont want you to feel guilty at all. Also thank you for considering out vacation but we care about them, so we dont mind taking care of them.' one of them said and you felt your mood get even worse. The others noticed you feeling even sadder and glanced at each other.

'Well, I don't think the guys would mind and we can just stay in the hotel... Do they have to share rooms or do you have 15 bedroom there?' Donghae's manager said fast and you felt less guilty. It was as if your face lit up a bit and you smiled making all of them feel relieved.

'I have a few pictures of houses close to mine. The first one is this.' you said and took the picture, you had one of your dads workers prepare for you.

 

 'This house is right in front of my house. But it's not very big... It has 10 bedrooms. So 10 members need to share a room.' You said and looked at their expression. You handed the picture to them and they all passed it through the room. You pulled out another picture.

'The rooms are all same size. This is what the big 5 bedrooms look like and the other 10 are the same but have 2 smaller beds instead of one big bed.' You said and showed the picture in your hand. You gave it to the closest person to you and they passed it around just like before.

 

 'House number 2, it's on the left side of my house. This is a very big house. Way bigger than mine. It had 15 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The pool is small but the rooms are big.' You said while holding the 2 pictures in your hand.

 'And the last house, it's on my right side. It is also very big. It has a bigger pool but the rooms aren't that big. Again, there has to be shared. There are 3 bathrooms.' You said when everyone had seen the pictures.

 

 

 You let all of them look at the pictures and they started discussing about which house was looking the best for the members. You were about to ask them if they had decided when there was a knock on the door. Your driver suddenly stood in the door opening and you frowned after seeing his sad and worried face.

You excused yourself and together you left the waiting room.

'When I got there, she was lying on the ground outside. Sungmin-ssi was no where to be found. I couldn't reach him on his phone either. There was no one in the house and I couldn't find your other friend. I'm very sorry. I brought her as fast as possible here because she was very cold and wouldnt wake up. There was a little bit blood on her head and the doctors took her in as fast as possible.' He said and you were feeling bad again.

'Why do I keep getting bad news after bad news?' You mumbled to yourself.

'I'm very sorry.' The driver said and you frowned and stopped walking. He stopped too and looked sad.

'Don't apologize. I should be thankful to you. If it wasn't for you, who has been driving around the whole night, she probably wouldn't have been found yet.' You said and smiled at him making him feel surprised. You patted his shoulder and rushed to the room your friend was. At the perfect moment the doctor walked out of the room and you were panting from the running you did.

'And?' You said and he smiled.

'She is fine. She fainted from exhaustion and also she isn't emotionally stable. Her body has to slowly reach the right temperature again before she can leave. After a good rest she will be able to leave if we can do a few check ups on her. She had a small wound on her head, probably from when she fell down and hit her head on the ground. We cleaned it and there was no need for surgery.' He said and you nodded before he left.

You slowly walked into the room and saw her sleeping. You sighed.

'I don't know what happened but our hearts are being played around.' you whispered and forgot that the driver was still next to you.

'Our hearts?' The driver asked and you froze as you realized what you had said.

'Miss, do you have trouble with love too?' He asked in disbelieve and you felt yourself getting red.

'I never thought that the little miss would love someone else besides....' The old man suddenly got quiet as your red face turned into a dark expression.

'Uncle, thanks for all your hard work. Your wife must be waiting for you. You should go home now.' You said coldly and stared at your friend. The driver bowed his head slightly before leaving.

You stayed like that for a bit before sighing.

 

 

 

A nurse knocked on the door breaking you out of your thoughts. She bowed to you before checking up on your friend. You sighed again and walked out of the room towards the waiting room. When you got there only Donghae's manager was still there.

'We have decided on the second house...' He said and you showed him your business smile. He was surprised by your smile and smiled back.

'then I will make sure everything will be handled quietly. If you are tired, please go back and rest. I will take care of everything here.' You said and he frowned.

'How about you rest for today and we take care of them?' He said with a kind smile.

'I can't go back. My friend is also here. She has fainted and will have to stay till tomorrow.' You said and showed him a weak smile feeling very tired all of a sudden. The man seemed to hesitate for a bit.

'Okay, I will leave Donghae in your care then... He probably would be happier to be taken care of by you than by me.' He mumbled the last sentence so you didn't hear him well.

'I'm sorry. I didn't listen. What did you say?' You asked and he flinched.

'Nothing important! Please take good care of them.' He said with a huge grin and tapped you on the shoulder before going to the other rooms to get all the managers.

You frowned as you watched them walk away.

'Weird people....' You whispered to yourself and went to Donghae's room.

You walked into his room and sat down next to his bed.

'I don't want my heart to fall in a black hole again...' You said to him and closed you eyes listening to your heart beat when you suddenly felt someone holding your hand.

'Are you okay?' the person said.


 I dont own any of the pictures... even if I would love to own the pictures and the houses >.<

What did you think?

Do you think it's Donghae who grabbed her hand?

Will she get even more bad news?

What will she do with James?

Or was that a goodbye from him?

Find out in the next chapter!

And please comments!!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE >.<

My week has been like boom for me.

I told my friend I had someone I like, the next day I get to hear that he likes me back and start to feel confused about if I really like him as in fall in love.... Well even after he confessed and I told him that i wasn't sure he told me that he would wait for me. He said that it didn't matter to him if we were friends or more because he would still like me >.< But while talking with him on whatsapp and skype, I just realized that we were talking like a couple >.< Well in the end we planned to go to the fair/kermis and there he would ask me officially...

I ended up seeing him one day earlier and I knew that I felt more for him then just a friendly like. >.< So that day even thought it wasn't official we weren't able to stay away from each other and my friends couldnt believe that we weren't official yet. xD Well just like we had planned the next day we went to the fair/kermis. There he had asked me and he had asked me if I wanted my present. I was too shy to accept that present so only after he had to leave he gave me my present. I was too scared to look him in the face and he placed a kiss on my forehead. After that he made me face him by softly lifting my chin up >.< Then he gave me a soft but short peck on the lips before leaving.

I was frozen on the outside but on the inside it was as if fireworks had exploded and I was trying my hardest not to scream >.<

THAT is my reason for my late update >.< SORRYYY I AM SELFISH I KNOW but i just cant stop thinking of him.... I'm such a bad writer T.T