drugs.... so stupid

I'm not dreaming my life!

Within 10 minutes your conversation with your friend had ended and you decided that it was time to go back to Kyuhyun, her boyfriend.

To make it worse, Yesung was standing outside and your friend froze seeing him.

For some reason there seemed to go on more but she didn't  say anything so you just didn't either. You tried to take your friend with you but after a weak smile she kept staring at Yesung who kissed the girl with him on purpose to make your friend feel bad. The worst part was how your friend reacted to it. You started to worry even more about her but knew that you had nothing to say.

And suddenly your friend turned around and walked away. You glared one more time at the smirking Yesung before chasing after her. She was almost running and because of all the people it was hard to keep up with her.

When you got the chance you grabbed her arm and made her stop. You got mad at her but as soon as you saw the way she looked at you, you accepted her apology and told her to follow you.

You walked towards the stairs and waited for your friend who was being slow all of a sudden. As you got upstairs you went straight to the room, Kyuhyun should be.

You smiled once more at your friend before opening the door slightly. Your eyes widened at you saw Kyuhyun kissing some girl on the couch and you closed the door without thinking.

You kept your arm in front of your friend and tried to hide your anxiety but it was too late. She pushed your arm away and froze when she saw what you just had seen.

She took her mask off and dropped it on the ground making everyone look at her and you. You knew she was about to cry even thought you couldn't see her face.

'How  could you?' she asked. The girl all looked scared, nervous and shocked while the guys just looked blankly in front of them.

'So that's how much you love me?' she asked and even this time Kyuhyun didn't react. She suddenly turned around. You grabbed her arm.

'Let's go together.' you whispered to her, knowing how much of a pain she probably was feeling. She glared at you and yanked her arm away.

'I already told you, I can take care of myself..... And I don't know what you'll try to hide beside this from me.' She hissed and it felt like you just had been slapped.

You watched her stump away and you sighed before turning back to face Kyuhyun. You stepped into the room and glanced around before closing the door. You glared at Kyuhyun but for some reason he didn't react at all. The girl that was on top of him, got up and was stepping back nervously.

'What's going on here?' you asked annoyed after glancing at the girls shocked expression.

No one answered you and you were standing beside Kyuhyun. You watched him and thought that he was acting very weird. You shook him slightly but he gave no reaction to that. Suddenly he smiled and you started to think that he was crazy.

'Is anyone going to explain or not?!' You asked a bit louder and the girls flinched but didn't make a sound.

'Fine, then I'll just have to find out on my own. That was your last chance. I want you all to sit down and stay quiet unless I ask you something.' You ordered and watched them slowly walk to the couch. The looked worried at each other or down to the ground. You grabbed your phone and called Donghae. You kept it short and told him that he had to take James with him to the room. After that you looked at the girls again and then looked around. One by one you went to each guy.

Ryeowook, Henry, Eunhyuk, Hangeng and Heechul were all acting like Kyuhyun. You frowned and your anxiety grew as you started to look around the room. Only after you noticed the half full bottle of wine, you saw everywhere glasses with wine in them and only a little bit. You grabbed the bottle and smelled it. Your eyes widened as you smelled a weird smell from the wine. You glared at the girls who avoided looking at you. Suddenly the door flew open and Donghae and James walked in annoyed.

'What happened?'  You asked and they snorted.

'Nothing.' James answered while glaring at Donghae. You sighed and put the bottle back on the table.

'What's going on here?' James asked after looking around. You shook your head.

'I have no idea. When I walked into this room, these 6 were making out with them.' you said while pointing from the girls to the guys who had passed out or were acting as if they were dead.

'Even Kyuhyun was kissing one of the girls and _____ saw them. She run off and refused to let me go with her.' You said worried and annoyed. Both guys frowned, because just today they had heard that Kyuhyun was dating your friend and now he had cheated.

Things are going so fast...

You held your right arm because you felt yourself getting restless, wondering about what she was doing right now.

'Are you okay?' Donghae asked and put his arm around you. You felt thankful and smiled a little bit at him, making him feel taken back.

'Yeah, I'm okay. I just feel worried about her.' You sighed and he grinned.

'Can you get me some water?' You asked and he flashed a smile that made you feel surprised. He nodded and planted a kiss on your cheek before letting you go. You were in daze when suddenly James walked up to you.

'Uhm...._____, there are drugs in these drinks. That's why it smells weird.' James said and the words seemed like glasses. Every word fell into your mind and broke in a hundred pieces. You looked shocked and in disbelieve at James who nodded at you.

With big eyes that were filled with anger and disbelieve, you turned to the 6 girls who again froze when they saw the look in your eyes.

'DID YOU DRUG THEM?!?'  You yelled making all girls flinch. Some started crying and it made you even more mad.

'DON'T make ANY sound and just answer me!' You said harshly and they all tried to be quiet even thought you could still hear them sobbing. A few girls nodded and you clenched your fists.

James put his hand on your shoulder and his touch made you seem to loosen up a bit. You looked at him with sad eyes and he shook his head as if he knew what you were feeling and thinking. You decided to punish the girls later and turned to him.

'Is the drug dangerous?' You asked worried and the way he looked at you made you worried.

'I don't know that much but from the way they're acting, it seems bad to me.' He said and you felt yourself getting weaker.

'We have to take them to the hospital.' He said and you gasped. It took you a few seconds to pull yourself back together and sigh.

'Can you take care of that? And please don't let any of the guests know, I want to handle these 6, including your cousin.' You said and James frowned but didn't refuse.

'Don't treat her as MY cousin. She dirtied the familyname so she should be punished for it.' He said cold, making his cousin look at him with scared eyes.

You smirked and turned to the girls.

'Well, girls if you would follow me, you'll be able to find out what your punishment is.' You said and they hesitated.

'For those, who refuse to listen or try to escape, it's no use. It will make your punishment even worse and I will just find you anyway. I don't know if you recognize me or not but I now enough people. And I know you and your families. Don't try me out.' You warned and walked out of the room. You only took one step out of the room when Donghae appeared with a glass water and you felt your heart skip a beat. Without realizing you smiled at him when he walked towards you. He handed you the water and you looked at him as if he just had saved you.

'Thank you.' You whispered and he felt nervous for some reason. The 6 girls interrupted your sweet moment and your mood immediately darkened again, when they walked out of the room one by one.

All of them had teary eyes and looked scared around them or just at the ground. You frowned and drank the water in one gulp. You pushed the glass back into Donghae's hands.

'Ask James about what's going on.' You said coldly and he frowned watching you walk away with the 6 girl behind you.

 

 

 

You were standing on the stage and watched the whole crowd smile, dance and talk. Some of them had already noticed you but only after you signed the band to stop playing, it got quiet and you heard only people talking. A guy in a red suit gave you a microphone and you smiled after glancing at the 6 girls behind you, that were standing in a line next to each other.

'I'm sorry for interrupting your party but I have a funny story to tell.' You said and paused Everyone got quiet as turned to look at you, no one was doing anything else but look at you. Even the adult and elderly were watching you quietly.

'Before I start with that, I want to ask these 6 pretty girls to introduce theirselves.' You said with a smile as if it was a show. You walked over to them and every girl turned their head away, refusing to say anything. You sighed.

'Well, I guess they're a bit shy today. Then let me start with myself. I'm _____ Blackrose, I'm 19 years old and These 6 girls are from now on banned from any party that has to do with the Blackrose family.' You said with a smirk and people all looked at you with shock written all over their face. People started to whisper and murmur and when you chuckled everyone got quiet again.

'Clara Glassfield, 21 years old.   Layla Heatherman, 20 years old.   Anna Goldsmile, 18 years old.   Jeanne Miaro, 18 years old.   Cindy Seashine, 17 years old.    Nana Blueheart,   ...... 16 years old.' You ended and a lot of people talked again this time by hearing the name Blueheart.  You saw your father in the crowd and he frowned but was staying calm while drinking his wine. You sighed, he never cared what you did as long as you just didn't dirty the family name, even now he probably was actually happy with your actions because it only showed how strong our familyname actually is.

'I would LOVE to explain. BUT.... the girls have been punished enough with just this. The explaining will be done by James Blueheart. My dear friend and only families will get an answer on their questions. Thank you for listening and enjoy the party.' You said with a smile and all of them hesitated but when the music started playing again everyone just returned to what they were doing. The 6 girls followed you off the stage with shock and of course their familymembers greeted them with annoyed and worried faces.

You patted a couple on their shoulder and bowed your head slightly as they were older.

'I would like to ask you, to open the dance again.' you said with a smile and the girl's eyes started to shine while the guy just smirked.

'Why not?' He said and grabbed the girls hand. You knew that the party would just continue like that and that for today everyone besides the family members would forget about your announcement. You knew how these people and parties were and you knew how to use them.

 

 

You went straight upstairs afterwards and before you even reached the room, you saw Kyuhyun being carried out with James next to him. They stopped for a bit when they saw you but James waved at the guys as a sign for them to move on.

'Are they okay?' You asked and James looked worried.

'They did a small check up on them but they said that it looked bad.' James said and your anxiety grew.

'He is the last one to be carried out and I will send them off. I will have to greet my parents before following you to the hospital.' He said and you shook your head.

'I told everyone that you would explain what had happened and why the girls are punished to the families.' You said and he sighed while putting his hand on his hips.

'You always put the annoying parents with me.' He said jokingly but you felt really sad about what happened and without thinking you hugged him and he froze. Donghae who just walked out of the room saw this and he groaned before walking back.

'It's okay. They will be okay. Now, go get that annoying friend of yours and follow them to the hospital.' James said and patted your back.

'Thanks.' You whispered while letting go and he nodded before running after Kyuhyun who had been carried outside through one of the backdoors.

 

 

You walked back into the room and saw Donghae leaning against a couch with his back towards you.

'Donghae-ssi?' You asked not knowing how to call him. When he didn't respond, you felt the mood in the room getting heavy. This place disgusted you because of the surprising actions of the 6 girls. You started to feel annoyed that he wouldn't even flinch at hearing your voice and walked over to him.

You tapped him once on the shoulder when he suddenly moved so fast with grabbing your hand that you gasped. He pulled you in for a hug and you froze for a few seconds. When you came back to yourself again, you struggled and tried to push him away but it was no use. When his grip finally seemed to loosen up, you felt relieved but instead of letting go of you, he cupped your face and stared into your eyes making you blush.

You were in shock as he crashed his lips on yours and you froze once again. Your eyes widened but while you hit him on the chest weakly, trying to get free, he ignored it and slowly you couldn't help but want more of this. Your eyes closed on their own will. You stopped hitting him and grabbed his jacket pulling him closer to you.

When you felt his tongue against your lips, you felt butterflies in your stomache. A feeling you hadn't felt for a long time and you gave him what he wanted. He moved his left hand to the back of your neck and deepened the kiss. You don't know how long it was but it was a long make out session and you felt your whole body burn.

He finally broke of the kiss and you were out of breath. You still felt like you were in a different world till he suddenly passed out. He leaned on you with all his weight and you looked at him in shock. You could only hold him up for a few seconds before you body started to tremble and you fell backwards with him on top of you.

You slowly opened your eyes feeling a huge pain in your back. You couldn't move because of Donghae and you just sighed, his hair.

'You're so stupid.' You whispered to Donghae.

'You're the stupid one, my beautifull butterfly.' The person who had watched you all the time said.


Wellll there is the update!!

Yep, this one is early because I had to catch up with the other 2 AGAIN and

it was unfair that unnie had her story all about her 2 friends.

^-^ Well did you like it??

Comment!!

Alsoo my subbies! I get no comments from you T.T  why not??

I have a new subbie again! Yayy!!

~WHo do you think it was?

~What happened with Donghae all of a sudden?

~What will you after this?

~will your relationship with Donghae get better or worse?

Find out in the next chapter ;)

~R~