the past and present

I'm not dreaming my life!

/flashback/

'Thank you for sending me off.' Sa Rang said and you smiled.

'No need to thank me. Are you really going to be fine by leaving like this?' You asked a bit worried. She smiled and you saw the sadness in her eyes.

'I should go now.... Bye~' She said and walked away. You watched her walk away and for some reason you felt so guilty even thought this wasn't your fault at all.

 

/2 days later/

'Congratulations!'

'You look so good together!'

'I'm soo jealous!'

'Our player is tied down! Now we can finally get a girlfriend!'

All their friends were happy for them and kept congratulate them. You tried to act happy all night but no matter how hard you tried you couldn't fake it for a full 100%.

Today 4 people were dying inside because of this wedding and still no one could protest or stop this. Because all 4 of them knew why.

'Cheers! For our pretty Mi Young and the handsome Kai! May they be happy their whole life!' One of Kai's friends said and everyone cheered. You sighed and walked to the balcony with your glass wine. Even thought all 4 weren't happy, 2 of the 4 still could smile and enjoy themselves while the other 2 were just trying to forget. The sight of them smiling so happily hurted more than you thought it would. You couldn't wait for it to be over. Just when you wanted to take a nip of your whine someone took it out of your hand. You looked at him and saw Kai frowning.

'What are you doing?' He said and you could hear from the way he talked that he was mad.

'Nothing much. Trying to forget how you guys are forcing yourselfs to smile.' You answered and looked down the balcony.

'I know it's hard on you too but please don't act like this or act stupid. You're a smart girl and that's what I like about you. Let's go inside, it's getting cold.' He said and put his arm around your shoulder. You wanted to resist but you were so tired that you couldn't make a sound and just let yourself be leaded inside.

 

/7 months later/

'Congratulations, sir! You have a beautiful daughter!' The doctor said after getting out of the birthroom. Kai smiled proudly.

'Can I see them now?' He asked full excitement . The doctor nodded and Kai rushed over to his wife and new born daughter. You just slowly walked in and stood in the door opening. You felt some happiness after the pain when you saw Kai hugging his wife and their child. Mi Young smiled weakly and you knew that she was regrettig everything deep inside....

 

/1 year later. First birthday./

'Eun Mi! You're so pretty! Look at how big you are! Already one year old.' Bo Hi said after handing the small present to Eun Mi. She's one of Mi Young's friends. Eun Mi giggled and tried to make talk. Everyone just smiled not knowing what she said. You lifted her up and put her on your lap.

'She says thank you and I love you.' You said and looked at Bo Hi.

'She's too small to say that.' Bo Hi said and you sighed.

'Those are the 2 things she hears the most. Eun Mi~ Say I love you~' You smiled and Eun Mi tried to say it but of course she was still too small to say anything.

They all laughed and you gave her a kiss on the cheek. You handed her to Kai and walked to the kitchen.

'Unnie, should I help?' You asked and Mi Young smiled.

'Thanks a lot.' She said when you took the cake out of the refridgerator.

'For what?' You asked still busy with the cake.

'For always being here with us, for always helping out and always getting between us when both of us can't handle it.' She started adding up while staring at the wall.

'Unnie, just stop it. You know that I'm born to meddle with everyone and Kai... We always support each other. From the day I was born he would play with me and take care of me. After I grew up of course he got busy too but if I needed him he would be there. So I can't see him or you get sad because of stupid reasons.' Every word you said burned deep inside. Mi Young smiled and gave you a hug.

'The cake really became beautiful.' Mi Young said.

'That's because 2 beautiful girls made it.' Kai suddenly said and walked in.

'Where is Eun Mi?' You asked.

'Bo Hi is playing with her.' Kai said and kissed Mi Young. You immediately looked at the cake. It hurted but you got used to the pain.

'The cake is ready. Can one of you bring it in?' You said and walked back to the livingroom. When you walked in Bo Hi got up and handed the giggling Eun Mi to you. You smiled and gave her a kiss.

'I love you.' You said and she smiled.

'I lolo' She said and your eyes widened. You felt the tears burning in your eyes but instead you smiled and hugged the little girl tightly.

/second birthday/

All the guest arrived and Kai was late. The cake was ready and you just put a 2 birthday candles on it when the bell rang. Kai suddenly walked in with one of his friends behind him. You greeted the friend and looked annoyed at Kai. He smirked and pulled out a huge Teddybear. Your eyes widened and Eun Mi ran to him with Mi Young following her. The teddybear was bigger than her and she could only drag it over the floor. Everyone laughed and smiled and you decided to bring the cake in. Everyone started to sing 'Happy Birthday' for Eun Mi while she just clapped and smiled with her big stuffed animals next to her.

You put the cake on the table and took Eun Mi on your lap. Kai walked towards Mi Young and wrapped his arm around her waist. You looked away and just stared at the cake. Eun Mi pulled your shirt and you looked at her.

'I lub you!' She said proudly and you were stunned. You smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

'I love you too.' You said and together you blew out the candles.

/third birthday/

Everyone had arrived and it was time to give Eun Mi her presents. Eun Mi was put on the big chair and she looked around.

'Bo Hi unnie?' She said and looked with big eyes at Mi Young. Everyone got quiet and Mi Young couched from the shock of that question. Of course no one could say anything. What do you say to a small child when one of your moms friends won't visit anymore because of a fight? Exactly you can't say that. You sighed when even Kai looked worried.

'Eun Mi-ah, Bo Hi unnie couldn't come today. She said sorry and said that Eun Mi had to eat her piece of cake. Okay?' You explained and she nodded. She suddenly got up and pulled you to the chair. You looked confused at her but when she kept patting the chair  you sat down. She climbed on your lap and smiled. You couldn't help but laugh.

'You really grow too fast.' You said and poked her forehead softly. Everyone else was relieved and was laughing at Eun Mi. Everyone started talking again and handing the presents to Eun Mi one by one. Mi Young was still frowning and walked to the kitchen. Kai immediately got up and followed her. You looked at the door when Eun Mi pulled your shirt and handed one of the presents to you. You smiled and opened it half for her.

/ fourth birthday/

This year no one was invited. Kai just wanted to celebrate it with the 4 of you. Mi Young was lying in bed because she was sick again. She tried toget up earlier but she ended up fainting. Eun Mi was watching TV while you were busy with finishing the birthday cake. Mi Young wanted to help but you told her that you could do it for her and just send her back to bed. She was way too skinny but she refused to go to the hospital.

Kai finally came home and he closed the door behind him. You were about to greet him but he didn't even see you. He rushed to Mi Young's room and closed the door behind him. You sighed and walked to the livingroom. Eun Mi glanced at you while you were standing in the door opening. Kai slowly walked out of Mi Young's room and came into the livingroom. He looked at you and pulled you to the kitchen.

'I'm sorry for leaving everything to you.' He said to you and you frowned.

'We can't celebrate it at home. Mi Young is having a headache so we can't make any noise...' He said and looked at the ground.

'It's okay. I can take Eun Mi to the zoo. It's spring anyway and it has been a long time since Eun Mi got out to fun places.' You said and smiled. He smiled apologetic to you.

'Stop looking at me like that or I'll punch you.' You smirked. He pulled you in for a hug and you gasped.

'Thank you for always being here. You're the best sister someone could have.' He said and you hated his words. You softly pushed him away and walked to the livingroom. He sighed.

'Sorry for hurting you.' He whispered when you couldn't hear him.

You helped Eun Mi with her shoes and Kai grabbed her jacket. You walked to the kitchen and cut the cake in 4. You put one of the big pieces in a box. You put it in your bag and put your shoes and jacket on too.

'Let's go.' Kai said and you were confused.

'What?' You said and Kai sighed. He grabbed your wrist and holded Eun Mi's hand while pulling both of you out of the house. Eun Mi sat in the back and even thought you wanted to sit next to her, Kai had pushed you in the front seat. You looked out of the window while Kai drived. What you didn't knew was that Kai kept glancing at you the whole way to the zoo.

When you arrived, you got out and Eun Mi holded your hand.

'I'll pick you up at 5pm. If you want to leave earlier just call me.' He said and got back in the car.

'Wait, where are you going?' You frowned confused.

'Im going back home. I can't leave Mi Young alone. I'm sorry.' He said and drove away. You watched him disappear when Eun Mi pulled your hand.

'unnie, let's go.' She said and you smiled.

'Let's celebrate your birthday with the elephants!' You said and glanced one last time the way Kai had left before walking to the entrance of the zoo.

/one month later/

Your eyes were still red from all the tears. People were whispering and crying. Kai was a mess and a lot of people you had invited didn't come. Even her family didn't come. But the thing that worried you the most was that it was 3 days ago that Mi Young died and Eun Mi didn't cry once or made a sound. She would just stare at people as if she had nothing to do with it. She wouldn't leave your side. When people came close to her she would hide behind you. Even when Kai tried to take her home she would start screaming and only then she would cry. In the end she stayed with you till the end of the funeral. People came and brought red and yellow flowers and put it on her grave. It were her favorite flowers. When everyone left you gave Eun Mi 2 flowers. One red and one yellow. Together with you she put it on the grave and then her eyes filled with tears. She would start crying and hug you tightly. She wouldn't say a word but keep screaming and crying till you carried her away from the grave. The more the distance between you and the grave grew, the calmer Eun Mi got. In the car she still didn't say a word and you just sighed. Kai was already home and you took Eun Mi home. She just stared at her hands and you kept glancing at her from the mirror.

You brought her upstairs and when you opened the door, the house was a mess. Mi Young's clothes and stuff were everywhere. You gasped and Kai was staring in front of him at all the pictures on the table. Suddenly you felt so mad at him. He was weak and wouldn't get a grip on himself. Eun Mi was shocked by the mess and you quickly took her to her room. You undressed herself of the black dress and helped her wear her Pajamas.

'Goodnight.' You said and kissed her on the forehead. She wouldn't respond and just stared at you. You sighed and closed the door behind you. You walked fast towards Kai and grabbed his wrist. You pulled him to the guestroom and locked him in.

'Yah! What are you doing?! Open the door!' He yelled when he heard the door get locked.

'I'm going to get rid of all her stuff. It was your job to clean up the house and to put all of Mi Young's clothes in the bags so we could give the to charity.' You said angry and started to search for bags.

'No! Don't give them away! You can't!' He kept hitting the door.

'Kai! She herself had written a letter that she wanted all her stuff to go to charity. You can't ignore her wishes.' You said when he wouldn't stop resisting. And finally it got quiet. You knew he was crying again.

'Want to do it together?' you said when you peeked inside and wouldn't answer.

'Come on. Let's do this for Eun Mi. If you keep acting like this, Eun Mi won't be able to move on.' You said and he shook his head.

'I'm sorry. Again you helped me out. Again i had to count on you.' He said and you bit your lip. You shook your head and pulled yourself together. You frowned and smacked his head. He looked stunned at you.

'Did you just hit me?' he asked.

'Yes, I did. Now get up. We have a lot to clean.' You said and he got up

'We'll keep all her pictures but we'll keep them in the back of the closet. All her clothes are going to charity, so get out all the bags.' You said and started to put all the pictures in a small album. Kai walked to the kitchen and got back with all kinds of bags. You smiled at him and together you walked to their bedroom.

It was the first time for you there because you never wanted to see the place they shared for only them.

You walked to the closet and started to put all the clothes in the bags. Kai would just stare.

'Yah, If I do this on my own it won't have any meaning. And it will take me forever to get it done.' You said without looking at him.

He walked towards you and you thought he would start helping but instead he hugged you from behind and leaned his head on your shoulder. You froze and didn't move.

'Yah, what are you doing?' You hissed and wanted to push his arms away.

'I'm sorry, but please. Please let me stay like this for a bit.' He said and you dropped your arms and just stood there like that. You closed your eyes and the tears rolled down your cheeks.

'Oppa, you're really mean.' You said and pushed his hands away. Kai gasped and his eyes widened.

'____-ah I'm sorry. I didn't-' He tried to say and took a step closer but you didn't let him. The glared at him and walked out of the bedroom. Kai sighed and the tears started flowing again. He didn't follow you and you put your shoes on. Just when you were about to walk out Eun Mi got out of her bedroom.

'Omma... Where are you going?' She asked and you froze. You didn't move and stared at the door.

'Ommaa~' She said and you turned around.

'Eun Mi... you're talking again... I- I have to go home...' You said when Kai suddenly walked out of the bedroom.

'NO! Omma! You can't leave.'Eun Mi yelled and ran over to you. She grabbed your leg and started crying. You were stunned, shocked and confused.

'O-omma?' You asked and looked at Kai. Kai's eyes had widened and he was just as confused as you.

'Ommmaa, please don't leave. Appa will cry again.' She cried and you didn't know what to do. Kai rushed over and grabbed the crying Eun Mi. He hugged her but she kept struggling to get back to you.

'Appaaa~ Omma is going to leave.' She cried and both of us looked worried and shocked at each other. You didn't know what to do but in the end you grabbed Eun Mi and hugged her till she got quiet again.

Kai rubbed his temple frustrated and you walked back into the livingroom with your shoes on. Eun Mi fell asleep on your lap within minutes.

'I'll bring her to bed. You can go home, I'll solve it on my own.' He said and wanted to take her but you pushed his hand away.

'Don't be so stupid!' You hissed.

'What do you want to do?! You're 18 years old! I can't expect you to play the mom of my child and...' he gulped.

'And what?!' You frowned.

'And my wife.' He shighed and you gulped. You looked at the girl sleeping on your lap.

'We have to go to the hospital tomorrow.' You said and his eyes widened.

'We?' He asked confused.

'She called me omma. And I can't trust you alone with her. We always helped each other and I love Eun Mi too. I need to hear what's wrong with her.' You said sternly and kept looking at Eun Mi. Kai frowned and sighed. He bend down and pulled your shoes off.

'Wait! I'll do that  myself.' You tried to struggle but he ignored you. He grabbed your ankle and softly pulled you shoes off.

He put the shoes in the corridor and you carried Eun Mi to her bedroom. You sat down next to her while holding her small hand. Your eyes felt heavy and when you put your head down for a second, you fell a sleep.

Kai peeked into the room and saw you lying next to the bed. He walked over and lifted you up. You put you next to Eun Mi and pulled the blanket over both of you.

'Goodnight.' He said and kissed Eun Mi on the forehead and then he stared at you. He kissed your forehead too before turning the lights off.

/the next morning/

You woke up and Eun Mi was still sleeping. You saw that you were in her bed but didn't think much about it. When you got up and walked to the kitchen you saw a lot of bags in front of the door. Your eyes widened and you walked to the bedroom. Kai wasn't there and you looked into the closet. All of Mi Youngs clothes were gone. You felts sad and happy at the same time. You walked out and started to search for Kai. When you walked into the livingroom he had prepared breakfast.

'Goodmorning.' He said to you but his face was sad and he looked so bad.

'Goodmorning.' You said and still couldn't look him in the eye.

'Let's eat something and then go to the hospital. I already called and made an appointment with a doctor.' He said and walked to the kitchen.

'Did you stay up all night?' You said and followed him.

'Yeah... I finished those and then cleaned up.' He said without looking up. You knew that he was trying to be strong.

'Kai, I know you're not totally fine and I'm not telling you to be like that. It's okay if once in a while you want a hug but don't forget that Eun Mi needs a strong dad right now.' You said and he finally looked at you.

'Thank you.' He whispered and went to wake up Eun Mi.

Breakfast went fast and Eun Mi kept calling you omma. It sounded weird to you but you couldn't say anything about it. You were scared that something was wrong with her and couldn't wait for an explaination.

The hospital was close and the doctor welcomed you into his office. Kai and you talked with him while Eun Mi was playing and explained what happened. The doctor told you that it was normal for a child to replace people who died when the shock is too big for them to bear.

After that he did some tests on Eun Mi and in the end he told us that only time could heal her.

'The best thing you can do is play along with her even if it can be hard. Most children remember the truth when they reach the age of 16. Some don't remember at all.'

The words kept repeating in your head the whole way home. When you were in front of your home you turned to Eun Mi.

'Eun Mi-ah, listen to un- I mean to o-omma.... Omma is still very young and has to go to school, so omma can't live with you right now. But I will come as much as I can. okay?' You said and Eun Mi looked at you with big eyes. She seemed to hesitate but then just nodded. You gave her a kiss on the cheek and closed the door. Kai waved at you and you just nodded at him before walking home. Kai kept watching you till you closed the door behind you.

/4 months later/

 You looked at the letter in your hand. You kept reading it over and over till your tears made your vision blurry.

'Kyaaahh!!! I got accepted! Yes! Yes! Yes!! I'm going to America!!' You yelled and started to jump around. You immediately turned some music on and put the volume on max. You mailed your homeroom teacher about the news that you got accepted by the university. After sending the mail you couldn't wait to tell everyone the news. You put the letter in your bag and left to tell Kai.
Within 10 minutes you arrived and searched for the key to his house. When you opened the door, Eun Mi immediately ran to you.

'Omma! I missed you!' She said and hugged you.

'What? I was here 2 days ago!' You smiled.

'But the other kids see their mom every day.' She pouted and you felt guilty.

'I'm sorry.' you whispered.

'Why?' she asked.

'No, it's nothing.' You said fast and walked with her to the livingroom.

'Where's your dad?' You asked and her smile disappeared.

'He is sleeping. He said that he was tired.' She said. You frowned and Eun Mi sat down on the couch again. You walked to his bedroom and peeked inside. You saw him lying on the bed and walked over to him. You pulled the blanket a bit and put your hand on his forehead..

'He has a fever.' You whispered to yourself. You walked out of the bedroom and closed the door softly behind you. You stared at Eun Mi that was watching TV.

'Omma, why don't you and appa kiss?' She suddenly asked when you sat down next to her on the couch. You froze and looked at her with shocked eyes.

'Why?' You asked.

'Because the mom and dad of my friends always kiss each other when they think we don't see it.' She giggled a bit and you groaned softly feeling annoyed by those people.

'That's something you will understand when you are older.' You said fast and turned back to the TV.

'Do you love appa?' She asked and your eyes widened.

'Listen good to me. Kai and I do love each other... But our love is different than most people. Our love is special. That's why some people can't understand right now. You don't need to worry about those things, okay?' You said and poked her forehead softly. She nodded and you smiled relieved.

'Let's cook something for you daddy. If he eats the food we make, he'll get better soon.' You said and pulled Eun Mi up.

 

The three of you were sitting on the dining table and were eating.

'Did you get any news from the university in America?' He asked and you froze.

'Uhm... about that.... They didn't accept me.' You lied without making eye contact with him. He frowned.

'It's okay. There are more universities in America.' He said and continued eating.

'I didn't apply to other universities.' You lied again and he couched.

'What?'

'Well, it's okay. I can try next year again.' you said fast and he sighed.

'Well maybe it's better. Then none of us will have to worry about you or miss you.' He said and this time you couched. You didn't know if you should be happy or sad but you decided not to say anything.

That night you kept thinking about it... Leaving Eun Mi here with Kai, could you do that?  You kept asking yourself questions till you fell asleep.

/3 months later/

The birthday party was getting closer and everything was going like you planned except the house. You got stuck with buying a house for your dongsaengs. You saw so many houses but none of them were just as perfect as the first one. The only thing that wasn't good about the house was the price. It made you so annoyed and no matter how you tried to find the money from selling stuff, you didn't have enough.

While you were looking at other houses again in your room, your father walked in with a smirk on his face.

'How is your planning going?' he asked.

'Don't ask when you know the answer.' You hissed annoyed.

'I already told you many times. If you stay here and work in my company, I will help you with whatever you want! Do you want to make your mother faint when you leave?! Just stay here and everything will be so much easier for you!' He said annoyed.

You knew that it would be but you didn't want it to be easier for you.... America finally seemed so close.

The thought of your mom crying popped up in you head. Then you saw your 2 dongsaengs... Then suddenly Kai's sick and skinny face appeared and as last Eun Mi, smiling, laughing, calling you omma and crying.

It hurted you to choose but you knew that you had to choose on of these. You sighed and the tears burned behind your eyes.

'Fine. I'll stay here.' You said half whispering. Your father's eyes got bigger hearing your words.

'What?' He asked in disbelieve.

'I SAID, that I will stay here...' You repeated annoyed. Your father smiled proudly.

'You made a good choice.' He said and patted your head before leaving.

You stared out of the window and the tears rolled down your cheeks.  'Why does it hurt so much to make a good choice?' You asked yourself.

/1 month later/

Your father had given you a black card. It had no limit so you could buy anything you wanted and of course the first thing on your list was the house. You bought it immediately when you got the card and started decorating the rooms. You also got news from Super Junior and they finally accepted to come there with all 15 of them. You already talked with the hotel for their rooms, so it was all prepared. The disco, food and guest were all ready for the party.

Soon your vacation would start and right after the vacation you would have to start working. You didn't want to work at all because you knew your father would take you to parties for business people and the only thing you could do is force a fake smile and at day you would be stuck in meetings or in your office. You sighed by the thought of it. It only took you a week to finish decorating the house with furniture.

/1 week before the party/

You checked everything for the last time, the house, the party venue, the dj and the songs he had to play, the guest list, the cake and of course... your 2 dongsaengs. You already explained most of the things to ____ but she didn't know bout Super Junior yet. They were going to arrive in 4 days and you were already tired out.

You also bought a cellphone for Eun Mi because Kai was being weak again these few weeks. He would get sick very fast because the death anniversary of Mi Young was getting closer. If something would happen she could always call you. kai of course didn't know about the phone and you didn't think about telling him either.

/4 days later/

You were already for more than an hour at the airport and it was 10 pm. You were waiting for 8 members of Super Junior and 8 managers... Because they all had their own activities they got their own manager but it also meant that you had to take care of a bigger group. And like you had said in de video, it should be a vacation for everyone. You looked at the list of names for the last time: Kyuhyun, Siwon, Sungmin, Heechul, Yesung, Donghae, Eunghyuk and Hangeng. The others would arrive in the morning. Just by reading the names you felt tired. Luckily you took 3 of your dads workers with you so they could help with all the suitcases. You also had a bus ready for 30 people, so all of them could just relax and sit anywhere they wanted.

People finally started to walk out and after a few people a group guys appeared. The first one to recognize you was Siwon's manager. He waved at you and you waved back. When all of them surrounded you, you bowed your head.

'Welcome everyone. Thank you for coming and I hope you will enjoy your 2 weeks vacation. It's nice to meet you. I'm ____ and I will guide you for the first few days after that you can of course always ask me if you want to go somewhere. You must be very tired so please follow me.' You said and together you walked to the exit. Siwon's manager walked beside you and you turned to him.

'Uhm, is everyone complete? Or should I check names?' You asked and he smiled.

'No need. We checked before getting out of the plane and I can check when we get in the bus.' He said and you nodded.

Luckily for the tired members the bus was only 5 minutes away and the 3 workers put the bagage in the bus while the members got in one by one. After them the managers followed and when the worked were done with the bags and suitcases you went in too. The workers took a seat and one of them started driving. You were sitting right behind the driver and leaned your head against the window when suddenly someone sat down beside you. You turned to look at him and saw that it was Donghae. You weren't a big fan of Super Junior like your dongsaengs but because of them you knew everyone's names.

'Hii.' He said in English and you frowned.

'Hello.' You said in Korean.

'Where did you learn Korean?' He asked and you knew that you couldn't be rude.

'I just teached myself talking first and later on my dongsaengs teached me reading too.' You answered fast and stared out of the window.

'The one you prepared a surpise party for?' He asked again and you just said hmm.

'Are you tired?' He asked.

'Probably more than you are because you keep talking.' You answered a bit harsh.

'Oh. I'm sorry. I was just a bit curious about what kind of person you were.' He said and this time you turned to him.

'Why?' You asked.

'Because you're doing quite a lot for just your dongsaeng.' He answered.

'Are you really curious?' You asked and he nodded.

'When I start to trust someone I will see them as my family. So with time I started to see them as my little sisters.' You answered with a smile.

'You're really beautiful when you smile.' He said and you frowned again.

'We still have an hour to sleep before arrive at the hotel, so please go sleep.' you said but he didn't leave.

'What do you want from me?' You asked and this time he was a bit flustered.

'I mean, you clearly won't listen to me, so I thought you want something from me. So what do I need to do for you to sleep?' You said again.

'You want me to sleep?' He asked and you nodded.

'Okay, I will sleep but do you mind if I lean on your shoulder?' He asked and you sighed.

'If I refuse, you won't sleep, will you?' you said and he shook his head.

'Fine.' you said and he leaned on your shoulder while you leaned your head against the window.

'You're in love with someone , aren't you?' He suddenly said and you froze.

'Just sleep. Quit saying weird things.' You said.

'Only girls who are already in love with another guy, don't care about it when a handsome guy like me is flirting with them.' he said.

'And guys who keep flirting with girls who are tired and up getting smacked.' You warned him and he smiled.

Soon both of you fell asleep and one of the workers woke you up when you arrived. Apperently everyone was sleeping and you couldn't move because Donghae was still sleeping.

'Please load all the bagage out and go.' You said and he nodded.

'Should I wake him up?' He said while pointing at Donghae and you shook your head. You stayed like that for a few minutes till the worked came to you again.

'We're done.' He said and you nodded. You softly shook Donghae and he woke up fast.

'We're here.' You said plainly and he nodded while rubbing his eyes. For a second you thought he was cute but when you tried to get up and walk past him he pulled you abit making you fall on his lap. He smirked and you groaned.

'You were right about me being in love with someone, so would you please quit flirting. If you really want to flirt you can wait till the party. Or i could find some girls for you.' You said annoyed and he frowned. You got up and walked out of the bus. The cold wind made you freeze. Even thought you loved the cold winter, even now you were feeling cold. Donghae put his jacket over your shoulders and walked in the hotel followed by Eunhyun. You stared at his back and pulled the jacket closer. You turned around and saw that everyone was slowly waking up and getting out of the bus.

'Please go inside. You will be handed a card for you room. Bagage will be send to your room immediately. Have a goodnight.' You said and bowed.

'Are you leaving already?' One of the managers asked and you nodded.

'Yeah, I still have a few things to do and tomorrow morning I have to pick up the others.' You said.

'When will we meet your friend?' Heechul asked out of the blue and you frowned for a bit.

'You will meet her tomorrow but you won't be able to talk to her till the party. I'll explain everything tomorrow when everyone is here. It's late and all of you should get a good rest.' you said and he nodded.

'Inside you will be served and helped by the hotel workers.' You added up and they nodded before going in the hotel. You waited for all of them to leave before getting in the bus.

/next morning/

You yawned and looked at your watch. It was 7am and the other members could arrive any minute. You looked at the list one more time, Kibum, Leeteuk, Henry, Zhou Mi, Kangin, Ryeowook and Shindong. Today would be a smaller group by 2 people. This time it went faster. They arrived fast and you bowed to them and introduced yourself just like the night before.

They all smiled and followed you to the bus. In the bus you did a quick check up and all of you left. You arrived at the hotel at almost 9 am.

A few of the other members were already up and were having breakfast. You greeted them and looked around for Donghae but couldn't find him at all. In the end you gave the jacket to one of the managers and lied that he forgot it in the bus. You asked one of the managers to gather everyone at 11 am in the lobby.

You went home and took a fast shower, after that you called your dongsaeng and told her to wait for you at 1 pm in one of the cafés in the city. You went back to the hotel and a big part of the group was still tired.

'Hello everyone, again welcome here. Are you still tired?' You asked and all of them said yes in unision.

'Well today i can take 3 people with me to meet her and the others will have to wait till the party. Is there anyone who wants to come?' You asked and 4 people raised their hand.

'Okay then the others can go back to sleep or just hang out. Please don't tweet about being here. It will be a lot of trouble to keep all the fans away.' You said and most members and a few managers went back to their room to sleep. Donghae glanced at you and even thought you wanted to return the jacket you decided to ignore it.

'Uhm, like I said, we can only take 3 people with us so one of you will have to stay behind.' You said to Siwon, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Heechul. The guys glanced at each other when one of the managers meddled.

'Then it's okay. Leeteuk can stay here. He should sleep at least a bit more before hanging around.' The manager said and you nodded. Leeteuk frowned and wanted to refuse but you didn't give him a chance.

'That makes everything very easy. Thank you. We'll go then.' You said and took the 3 guys with you. Just when you were about to leave, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Hangeng appeared. Heechul turned to them.

'Where are you going?' He asked.

'We're going to explare the city a bit.' Hangeng answered.

'I want to come too.' Heechul said and you frowned. He turned to you.

'I'm sorry pretty lady, today I will hang out with my good friend.' He said and winked at you. You sighed and shook your head when you noticed Donghae staring at you. You looked away and saw Kyuhyun walking.

'Uhm, should we take him with us?' You said and both guys turned to look at him.

'Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Let's go.' Sungmin said and put his arm around Kyuhyun shoulder.

'What? Where are we going? I was going to play starcraft!' He struggled but the guys just pulled him along.

He kept nagging and whining the whole way and you started to get annoyed. Your head would burst if anyone would say 'Starcraft' again.

You arrived at the café  withing 10 minutes but because of Kyuhyun the 10 minutes seemed like an hour. When you greeted your friend she was stunned by the 3 guys and was about to fall open. And suddenly Kyuhyun got quiet too. Veryy quiet.

You explained what you wanted to do that day. Your friend would take ___ out to the city and they would go shopping while you and the 3 guys would stalk them. Just so they could see the real ___ for a day.

Soon after that your friend left and you waited about 30 minutes before going out.

/ the next night/

You had everything prepared. All the guest had arrived and you told them that you would go to get her. Both of you went with the limo to her. You checked the bag with all the make up and clothes for her. You called her mom that you were on the way and your friend was getting nervous.

'The fun is going to start.' You said to her and she smirked.

Both of you rushed inside the house and forced her to get dressed. You did her hair while your friend did her make up. Within an hour she was ready. She sometimes hesitated and struggled but you would just give her a small push in the back. Her mom made a few pictures fast and the 3 of you would get out of the house. When she saw the huge limo was about to fall open. You pushed her in and got in as well.

When you got closer to the place you forced her to wear a blindfold. You holder her left hand while your friend holder her right hand and guided her inside. Everyone moved around her and Donghae kept glancing at you again. You ignored it and moved away from her. She removed her blindfold and everyone started singing.

You went to the back to see if the cake was ready for after the dance with all the members. When you got back all the members disappeared from the stage just like both of your friends. Your saw your friend dancing with  Kyuhyun but couldn't see ____ anywhere. You saw Donghae standing with Yesung and decided to ask them.

'Uhm did you guys see the birthday queen?!' You shouted trying to be heard with the hard music. They didn't hear you and Donghae leaned towards you and you gulped before repeating the question. He shook his head.

'Siwon and Sungmin also disappeared. I asked one of the guards and they said that they left together....'Donghae shouted in your ear and you eyes widened.

To make it worse her mom called right at the moment and you froze. You rushed out of the noise before picking up. She asked you were ____ was and you sighed before lying to her.

'She's in the bathroom right now but she's very happy. I'll take her to the house after the party.. Okay. I will tell her. Bye~' You said and hung up. You started to search for you friend but she also had disappeared. You started to panic and felt annoyed.

In the end you decided to let the cake be cut and just distribute to every guest. The presents were left unopened and you kept calling her. People started to wonder where she was and you could only keep it up for about 2 hours. The party wasn't a birthday party but just a disco. You were frustrated because neither of them would pick up.

In the end you went up the stage and told everyone that the birthday queen was feeling sick and left the party. You thanked all of them and the huge crowd slowly left. When all of them had left you sat down on the chairs next to the bar and the bartender gave you some ice cold water.

'I think water won't help you. Want to try a bit of this. It's sweet and will help you forget all your stress for one night.' Donghae sat down next to you.

'I never drank alcohol and I don't want to.' You said annoyed and tried to call again but neither of them picked up AGAIN.  You were about to throw you phone when Donghae grabbed your wrist. You glared at him.

'You should just stop.' You warned him.

'Says the one who can't give up on her feelings.' He shot back and you froze.

'What are you talking about?' You hissed.

'You're in love but this guy doesn't feel the same way for you and yet you keep loving him. Am I right?' He said and you frowned.

'Quit acting like you know everything.' You said and drank your water in one gulp.

'I didn't know. I just guessed.' He said and you almost choked. You looked at him in disbelieve before getting up and going to your new house.

/next day/

You didn't sleep the whole night. You were worried about what had happened and you were hoping that they didn't stay with those guys. When finally one of them picked up the phone. You were so mad that you couldn't stop yelling. After you found out that she really stayed there, you assumed that your other friend also stayed over there and got changed. You lied on your bed and thought about it. Even thought you were mad that they left at the party, you couldn't be mad at them for staying out. They weren't little kids anymore and you should trust them, you thought to yourself. You prepared a few things before leaving. On your way to the hotel, you planned out everything in your head.

When you arrived, you immediately went to the restaurant and started eating the breakfast you had missed. They finally arrived and you saw that they were wearing other clothes.

You stayed for 5 more minutes before taking the 2 girls out of the hotel and left the 3 guys confused and worried at the hotel.

After a long talk, you texted the 3 guys and told them to come over. You tricked them into doing all kinds of missions for you just because you wanted revenge for the party. Within that hour you knew that these guys were quite serious about your friends and that you didn't have any choice but to accept them and suppot them.

While eating lunch that the guys prepared a phone call came and you picked up as fast as you could.

 

 


WOW that was one long damn chapter. In the next chapter I will continue a few of the flashbacks before the real story start so please be patient >.<

I feel so tired right now because it's 01:12 am here  T.T

Did you like it till here? Well I hope you did! I really have to sleep but I promise that all 3 fanfics will be updated tomorrow (or today) night!!

Please comment!!

~R~