a commotion...

I'm not dreaming my life!

The 2 guys were staring at the plates and just when you wanted to scold them, you heard a noise and turned around. For somer reason you had a feeling that you had to go look and so you did.

You saw what had happened and figured out what the problem was. The girl that was the reason of the commotion, turned around and bumped into you. You grinned and waved at the girl. Her eyes widened and she froze, while the 2 guys had followed you and were glaring at each other behind your back.

In the end you asked her if she had missed you, knowing the answer was no and she bit her lip trying to hold back her words. You waved at your friend that was looking confused at you and Sungmin pulled her with him.

'So what do you think you were doing to my friend?' You asked with a dangerous tone making both guys flinch and the girl took a step back.

'I... I just wanted to take a picture of Sungmin....' She whispered and you frowned.

'How did you know it was him?' You asked and she smiled.

'Of course I know! He is my bias!' She said cheerful and you sighed.

'That doesn't give you any right to cause a commotion.' You said and she froze while looking down sadly.

'They are my guests so I would appreciate it if you would leave them alone... No matter how big of a fan you are, it doesn't give you the rights to be rude. Also if I find out that you bother him anyway, I will let your parents know about the games you like to play with that lowlife.' You hissed harshly making the girl cry. She bowed her head slightly before running away.

 

 

 

'Why are you so harsh on that girl?' Donghae suddenly asked when no one made a sound and you frowned.

'Because she should grow stronger.... Her future is decided and she has no chance to choose her own love life... Like many of the girls and guys here.' You explained with a cold yet sad tone. None of you spoke while walking towards the tables.

'Ow I forgot to introduce you.' You broke the silence and turned to James.

'That was ____ and her boyfriend.' You said and forgot that Donghae was there with you.

'Really? You should've said so... I saw _____ before and we danced a bit. She only recognized me after I took my mask off, soon after that her boyfriend appeared and took her away.' James chuckled and you laughed too till someone tapped you on your shoulder. You frowned when you saw it was Kyuhyun.

'What's wrong?' You asked and he sighed annoyed.

'I lost _____ and I still can't find her.' Kyuhyun groaned annoyed and you frowned while glancing at James who didn't know if there was something wrong.

'James, this is Kyuhyun. He is _____ boyfriend. Kyuhyun, this is James. My childhoodfriend and he met _____ a few times before.' You introduced the 2 guys waiting for James' reaction. James frowned and looked confused at you.

'Kyuhyun-ssi,  Why don't you get yourself something to drink and check if _____ is there.' You ordered rather than asked and Kyuhyun was about to say something back but instead clenched his teeth and left.

 

'James, care to explain?' You said and James told you the exact details about _____ and the guy that pretended to be her boyfriend.

The more you heard about it, the more you worried about who the guy was . * As long as it's not Yesung, she'll be okay.... But the only one who would do that is Yesung*  You thought and knew that there was a big chance for it to be Yesung even if you didn't want it to be him.

Just when Donghae wanted to bring you back out of your thoughts, Sungmin appeared with your friend being pulled behind him. He seemed to be in a hurry and asked for the house keys impatiently.

You frowned and glanced at your friend who avoided your look and you sighed while taking your keys out of your purse that was held by Donghae. Your eyes widened as you noticed that he had heard everything and you knew he was going to ask you a lot later on.

You handed the keys to Sungmin informing him about the limo that would wait for them and they left. You immediately texted the driver making sure he would wait for the 2 and even if you would love to worry about your friends, Donghae was going to keep you busy with a lot of questions.

'So when did your friends end up going out with Kyuhyun and Sungmin?' He asked annoyed by the fact that you didn't tell him but wouldn't forget to tell any detail to James.

'I don't really know but they just ended up with each other. I keep meddling with them even thought it's none of my business. And even if I wanted to tell you, i have no rights to.' You answered him fast, hoping that he wouldn't ask anything about the housekeys.

'Why did Sungmin ask for the housekeys from you?' He asked what you didn't want to tell him.

'Uhm... That's...' You hesitated but James grabbed your shoulder turning you around.

'Yeah! What was that about?! You said he was _____'s  boyfriend. Why are they both going to your house?' James asked and you sighed. Just when you were about to tell everything Kyuhyun appeared with drinks for you and him. He handed you the drink without thinking but Donghae pulled it annoyed out of his hand.

'Yah! Who do-' Kyuhyun was about to get mad when he noticed who it was.

'Hyung... What are you doing here?' Kyuhyun asked while frowning.

'I was invited and she doesn't drink.' He added up and drank the wine in one gulp. You just smiled sheepishly at the 3 guys.

'Did you find _____?' You asked Kyuhyun and he shook his head while drinking his wine slowly.

It stayed quiet for a while when suddenly a girl walked up to you and she bowed her head. You frowned not recognizing the girl and she smiled brightly at you before turning to James and hugging him.

'Who are you?' You asked when she finally let go of James.

'I'm his cousing. Nice to meet you, miss _____. It's an honor to finally meet you in person, especially when I keep hearing stories about you from him.' She said and James blushed making you a bit taken back.  Her eyes suddenly widened when she saw the 2 other guys whispering to each other. You followed her stare and saw Donghae whispering something to Kyuhyun.

'Aren't they from Super Junior?' She said with a huge shock and you smiled.

'Are you a fan?' You asked and she nodded while staring from them to you.

'Well then let me introduce them.' You said Kindly while pulling her with you.

'Guys, this is James his cousin. She is a big fan of Super Junior.' You said and both guys immediately showed a professional smile at her.

'Nice to meet you, I'm Donghae and this is Kyuhyun. But you probably knew that already.' Donghae said while taking his mask off. He winked at her and for some reason you felt annoyed.

'Player.' You mumbled but Donghae had heard you. He chuckled while ignoring you.

'Who is your favorite member? It's me, right?' Donghae said while leaning closer to the girl making her blush and you were about to slap him.

'No. I'm sorry.' She whispered but it was loud enough to hear and you started laughing. Donghae felt annoyed by his defeat and stood straight again.

'then who is your bias?' you asked and she smiled shy.

'It's Ryeowook oppa!' She said like a little kid and you grinned.

'Well he is here too.' You said and her eyes widened again and she took a step back in disbelieve.

'I can't... I- I'm scared.' She said and started to cling into James. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist.

'Don't worry, I'll go with you.' He said and she looked at him with big eyes.

'Really?' She asked but before he could answer that question, someone walked up to us. It was an old man and he smiled brightly. He greeted you with a smile and apologized while forcing James with him. You and the girl looked confused at the man who had taken James away. And she seemed to fall into despair because she had no one to go with her.

'Well, maybe Kyuhyun can go with you?' You said making Kyuhyun look confused at you.

'Really? Is he okay with that?' She asked and Kyuhyun was about to say no when you pinched his arm and nodded.

'Of course!' You answered happily and her sad eyes turned bright again.

'They're upstairs resting. Just bring her and introduce her, then you can look from upstairs to the crowd and maybe you'll be able to find ____.' You hissed making sure the girl couldn't hear. He sighed and smiled fakely at the girl again. Together they left and you turned to Donghae who was standing very close to you.

'Soo, going to explain why Sungmin and your friend went to your house?' He asked and you gave up trying to hide it.

'Kyuhyun and Sungmin are staying at my place with them.... Well I bought a new house because of my 2 friends and didn't expect that they would have a boyfriend before I even told them about the new house but it just happened. So I'm stuck with 2 couples... or 3' You added hesitating and Donghae frowned.

'It's complicated and none of your business, do you mind?' You asked and didn't wait for an answer from him because a small group of people suddenly got closer to you and you recognized them.

Those rich kids that go to the same school trying to up to you, to get some kind of gossip. You smiled and waved at them.

'Just go for now. I have to get rid of these annoying pests.' You hissed to Donghae before walking towards them.  Just like you said he left and as if you were friends with them, all of you started talking. They kept asking questions and listened carefully trying to find information from you. But of course it was no use since you knew everything already. Even if you didn't want to, the conversation contincued.

 

 

Minutes passed and you were getting tired of these people when you suddenly saw you friend trying to get through the huge groups that had formed around you. You waved your hand signing them to move and they immediately gave her the space to breath.

'Can we go home?' She asked and you frowned. You noticed that everyone was listening to your conversation and pushed the glass that someone gave you into the closest person's hands. You grabbed your friend and pulled her with you. Some people greeted you and tried to start a conversation but you had no desire to talk to them, so decided to ignore them. You walked out of the ballroom, into the corridor where you tapped a guy in a red suit on his shoulder, knowing that he was working there.

You asked him if there was some place we could talk without being interrupted and he nodded before leading both of you to some other room. The door were exaclty the same as that of the ballroom but when you walked in, you saw a huge converence room instead.

 

You thanked the guy and right after he left you locked the doors. You took a seat on one of the white couches and waited for your friend to sit down too.


Updateee is here again >.< I'm sorry that there isn't much action between Donghae and you or with anyone else with you yet but this fanfic is for a big part a supporting fanfic for the other two....

Well in the next chapter I plan on making a bit more progress.

Already the 6th chapter and yet no one comments >.< Is it boring?

~R~