same way?

I'm not dreaming my life!

Yesung had brought your friend back and she was a big help. She took all the care of Kyuhyun on her and also helped you with Eun Mi and _____. All of you just had lunch and Donghae had enough energy to get up. Together with your help, he came downstairs and sat on the dining table with you and Eun Mi. Again your friend refused to talk and stayed in her room and Kyuhyun was still too weak to get up, so ____ stayed with him upstairs.

You noticed Donghae spacing out every few seconds but he tried his hardest to stay up and sit straight. After 15 minutes he had finished only half of his food and you sighed.

'Donghae-ssi. Let me bring you upstairs.' You said and shook him slightly when he fell asleep. He used all his energy to open his eyes and looked around.

'Hmm? I'm sorry. I just feel soo....' He mumbled and you smiled weakly. It was already 1pm and you still didn't have any sleep.

'I know, it's okay. let's go, so you can sleep a bit more.' You said and he shook his head slightly.

'I hate it to sleep all day and stay in the room.' He pouted and you were surprised as you felt your heart beat raising. You spaced out a bit till Donghae's head fell on your shoulder and you flinched. You stared at his face with big eyes and a smile formed on your face without you knowing.

'Then you can lay a bit on the couch.' You said and slowly got up. You pulled his arm over your shoulder and took a deep breath before pulling him up. He was totally unstable while you tried hard not to fall down with him.

'Only a few steps left.' You squeeked while keeping your balance.

You took your last steps fast and let both of you fall on the couch. You panted when the heavy weight of him fell of you and he groaned a bit. You giggled and didn't notice Eun Mi staring weirdly at you as you his hair out of his face. You pulled 2 big pillows next to each other and made him lean back. You took one of the blankets from the drawer and put it over him. You smiled before walking over to Eun Mi who looked at you while taking small bites.

'What's wrong?' You said and she frowned.

'Omma, you really are weird.' She said and focused on her food again. Your mouth fell open and you stared at her while she kept ignoring you. You slowly sat down and shook your head not knowing what to think.

Your friend came downstairs with 2 plates. You looked at her and she knew what you were thinking.

'She only ate half of her food. Kyuhyun fell asleep 3 times while eating but he finished everything.' She said and you slightly nodded while taking another bite. You looked at your own plate. You hadn't finished even half of it but weren't hungry at all. You tried your hardest to stay awake but it was no use. Eun Mi suddenly got up and you were surprised as you were dozing off. She took her plate to the kitchen and you were surprised that she was done eating.

'unnie.. If you're tired, take a break and sleep. I'll clean up.' your friend offered and you were about to refuse when Eun Mi walked back. She was acting a bit weird and spoiled. She grabbed your hand and just pulled you with her to the couch. She made you lay and cuddled up next to you. You were surprised when she grabbed the remote control and opened the TV.

'Omma, just sleep. You're acting weird when you don't sleep.' She mumbled and you were in shock.

'When did you become such a smarty pants?' You said poking her belly and she giggled. You smiled and wrapped your arms around her while she just watched TV, you fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You opened your eyes slowly and rubbed your eyes. When you got up, you noticed that Eun Mi wasn't there with you. You looked at the couch next to you and saw that Donghae wasn't there either. You heard 2 girls giggle and looked at the kitchen. Your friend was busy cooking while Eun Mi helped her out with small things. Only after you stood up and walked towards them, they stopped talking and laughing.

'Hello, did you have a good sleep?' your friend said and you nodded.

'I still feel tired.' You yawned and she frowned.

'then go sleep. it's 7pm right now.' She said and you froze, slowly letting the words reach you.

'What time is it?!' You asked.

'7pm.... Don't worry. The guys took their medicines and I helped Donghae going upstairs again. After that Eun Mi and I played on the wii and watched TV.... About ____.... Well she didn't talk much but only cried quietly till she fell asleep.' she said and you sighed.

'Let me help you.' You said and she nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You grabbed the glass water from Donghae. He took all his pills and leaned back.

'How are you feeling?' You asked and he nodded.

'Better than this morning.... but still so tired.' He said with his eyes closed.

'That's okay. You can rest a bit more. It's already 11pm. ' You said and were about to leave when he grabbed your hand. Your heart skipped a beat and your whole body froze exept for you hand.

'I don't want to rest... I am doing nothing else today.... Please... stay..' He mumbled with his eyes slightly open. You hesitated a bit but then walked back and sat down on the edge of the bed.

'What actually happened? I only remember the words druggs...' Donghae said when you didn't know what to say and your eyes widened remembering what had happened.

'You accidently drank a bit wine.... Some girls put druggs in the wine... They tried to get many members in there. Ryeowook, Henry, Eunhyuk, Hangeng, Heechul and Kyuhyun got drugged first by the girls. You drank some of the wine yourself and got yourself in this state. We punished the girls and send all 7 of you to the hospital. Because I was responsible for taking you 15 to the party and for your vacation, I felt responsible for this accident too. I rented the house next door, so all members could stay there. Since Kyuhyun has something going on with my friend, he stayed here. But you.... your manager said that you should stay here because he thought you and I were together. Of course, I let him know the truth.' you said and Donghae frowned.

He suddenly pulled you towards him, making you lay next to him. He wrapped his arms around you while leaning his head on yours. You froze for a few seconds before struggling. But no matter how hard you tried to push his arms away, it was no use. The more you struggled, the tighter his grip became. You gave up and glared at him.

You looked up to his face and gasped when it was so close to yours. You shook your head and looked in front of you again and saw his neck and chest. You gulped and noticed your heartbeat raising. He groaned a bit and pulled you even closer, leaving no gap between the two of you. Your right cheek was pressed against his chest while his chin rested on your head.

You heart another heartbeat going as fast as yours and your eyes widened.

*Is he feeling the same way?*  You wondered and forgot in what position you were. As you kept wondering, your eyes felt heavy.


SHORT! I know but better than nothing >.<

Yesterday I already finished a chapter but after on click, all of it was GONE!!!

I seriously was pissed off and decided to sleep and again I'm up while it's late.

It's 0:41 am right now >.< Yesterday I slept 1 hour later than this ~.~

Well I still hope you like it~

Please comment!!

~R~