Brainwash Lesson

Our Happy Family...Not

In the morning, Jaejoong woke up early before bringing breakfast down to his two son's dorm room. He knocked on the door, happy knowing that Junsu was safe and snucked under his comforter in the room. A few seconds later, the door open revealing Changmin who had just woke up.

"Good morning, Changmin ah." Jaejoong greeted happily.

"Oh hey umma. What brings you here early in the morning?" Changmin asked, rubbing his eyes as he yawned.

"I brought breakfast. Is Junsu awake yet?" Jaejoong asked.

"Junsu didn't come home. I'm alone in the room since yesterday night." Changmin said, his brain clearing up from the foggy feeling from his sleepiness. Jaejoong's smile immediately vanished.

"What do you mean by Junsu didn't come home? He went to my house before saying that he's going back to his room." Jaejoong said.

"He went to your house?" Changmin asked.

"Yes. I came back home and Junsu was sitting by the window in the dark. We..." Jaejoong stopped, not wanting to tell Changmin that they were talking about him.

"You...what?" Changmin asked.

"Well...we talked and then he said that he's going back to the room. I wanted to send him but he said he was alright by himself. I thought he was in the room." Jaejoong said.

"Junsu didn't come home. I was alone all by myself the whole time. Really." Changmin said, insisting that he was alone.

Jaejoong stared at Changmin for awhile before he break into a run, making his way to a room on the same floor. Changmin followed as Jaejoong stopped right in front of Yamapi's room. He turned the door knob before pushing the door open, confirming his suspicions.

"No. Yamapi!" Jaejoong shouted, walking into the empty room as his eyes searched frantically for the man.

"Where the hell did you take Junsu?! Yamapi!" Jaejoong shouted, calling out for the man.

Jaejoong run to his desk, searching frantically for anything that might give him a clue. A thumb drive addressed to him gave him a successful search. Jaejoong run up the stairs to his room, getting the thumb drive connected to his laptop before seeing a video pop up. A live feed of Junsu being unconcious, sitting on a chair tied up tight.

"Changmin, go call Yunho." Jaejoong said but the boy was too fixed on the video in front of him. Jaejoong turned around to look at him.

"Changmin, call Yunho! Hurry!" Jaejoong shouted. In the Jung's villa, Yunho was sitting together with Yoochun as they went through documents that Yoochun had found relating his father to Yamapi.

"So basically all the ones that had no link with my father are all employed to trouble Jae?" Yunho asked, staring at the bank transactions made by his father to people that had no link with the company at all.

"Basically, that's what I found out in the short time you gave me." Yoochun said, yawning once again.

"I'm sorry I had to make you find all these information. You're the only one that I can trust in the company even until now." Yunho said and Yoochun just smile at him.

"I know, Yunho. It's my job to do it seeing that I've seen what you two have gone through. I'm fine with it." Yoochun said, assuring Yunho.

"Thanks, dude." Yunho said.

"But Yunho, I want to tell you something about your moth-" Yunho's phone ring causing Yoochun to stop.

"Answer it. Maybe it's Jae." Yoochun said and Yunho immediately answer the call.

"Yes?"

"Appa, Junsu is kidnapped by Yamapi."

"What?" Yunho asked, standing up immediately.

"Where's Jae? Let me talk to him." Yunho said.

"What happened, Yunho?" Yoochun asked.

"Junsu got kidnapped." Yunho told him.

"Then what are you waiting for? Come on." Yoochun said, grabbing Yunho's wrist as he pulled him out into a cab.

"Where are we going?" Yunho asked.

"The dormitory, of course." Yoochun said.

Ten minutes later, Yunho found himself running up the stairs as he followed Changmin to Jaejoong's house. He burst through the door, seeing Jaejoong sit right in front of a laptop. Jaejoong looked behind him, immediately running towards Yunho and hugging him tight.

"Baby, are you alright?" Yunho asked, hugging him tight.

"My Junsu. Yamapi's taken him somewhere. I want my Junsu back, Yunho." Jaejoong said, crying so much that it was hard for him to even speak.

"Alright, calm down Jae. You have to relax first then tell me what happened exactly." Yunho said and Jaejoong nod, trying to calm himself down. Yunho brought Jaejoong to sit on the couch as Changmin continued sitting in front of the laptop to watch Junsu who was still unconcious.

"Ok. So what exactly happened?" Yunho asked, motioning for Yoochun to sit down also.

"The last time you saw Junsu...at my house, right?" Yunho continued and Jaejoong shake his head.

"No?"

"When I got back home, Junsu was sitting in my house. We talked for awhile and then Junsu said he's going back to his room. I wanted to send him back but he wanted to go himself. From then, I didn't see him."

"Junsu didn't come to the room yesterday night. And now...he's there." Changmin said, pointing to the video that was still running.

"So that means the guy kidnapped him right after he got out of your house." Yoochun concluded.

"Do we have any security camera recordings?" Yoochun asked and Jaejoong shake his head again.

"They're having a power shutdown on the security cameras last night. Yamapi was the one who planned it." Jaejoong explained.

"So that means he planned everything. He must have done it because he saw that you two are coming together." Yoochun said.

"It can't be. The schedule made for the power shutdown was finalised three months ago. And Changmin wasn't even transferred here yet." Jaejoong said. Yunho went silent, trying to make a connection to it. Changmin gasp suddenly, remembering something and causing the other three to look at him.

"Appa, three months ago. Didn't you remember what happened?" Changmin asked.

"What?" Yunho asked the boy back.

"Three months ago, I finally received the letter of approval from the academy saying that I'm accepted to study here. Did you remember? We were having breakfast when the postman came." Changmin said.

"Yeah so what's the connection?" Yunho asked, still unable to see the connection.

"Wait! Was your mother there when that happened?" Yoochun asked Yunho.

"Yeah." Yunho said. Jaejoong immediately looked at Yunho when he said that.

"You two are hiding something." Changmin said, looking suspiciously at Yoochun and Jaejoong.

"What is it, Yoochun?" Yunho asked.

"Yunho, I never told you about this cause I always get interrupted but your mother...is involved with all the trouble that Jae gets." Yoochun explained. Yunho looked at Yoochun before chuckling.

"Dude, are you kidding me? My mum loves Jaejoong." Yunho said.

"No she didn't." Jaejoong said, causing the smile on Yunho's face to disappear.

"She didn't? But she was so good to you. How could she be involved?" Yunho asked, confused at what is going on.

"Yunho, your family hates me. They hate it that I am part of your life. They hate it that I am part of your family." Jaejoong said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Yunho asked him.

"You think I have the heart to tell you that I, the person that you wanted to live with, is hated by your family? I can't do that, Yunho." Yunho pull Jaejoong into a hug, letting out a deep sigh. The four stayed like that until Jaejoong's phone ring suddenly. He immediately answered the call.

"Hi, Jaejoong." Jaejoong heard Yamapi's voice through the phone.

"Yamapi." Jaejoong breathed out his name before hearing the man chuckle.

"You might want to see me through the video." Yunho heard what Yamapi said before looking at the laptop. There he was. Yamapi's face right on the video.

"Changmin, bring that thing over here. Hurry." Yunho said, Changmin obeying quickly. The four sat on the same couch, focusing their eyes on the video.

"Just look at those terrified faces." Yamapi said, his voice booming through the speakers.

"What do you want exactly? Why are you troubling my family?" Yunho asked.

"Well I was paid by your family to trouble your so called family." Yamapi said.

"Was my mother...really involved with this?" Yunho hesitantly asked.

"Let me show you instead." Yamapi said before stepping aside.

"Mum!" Yunho called, seeing his mother on the video.

"Hello. Happy now, Yunho?" The woman asked.

"Why are you doing this?" Yunho asked.

"Well, someone is still so stubborn and wants my son as his partner. Of course I have to do this."

"I don't want him. Even if I want to, I followed what you said and never tried to meet him. Heck, I even moved to a different country. How could you still disturb my life? How could you even kidnapped an innocent kid?" Jaejoong said.

"Jae, calm down." Yunho said, rubbing Jaejoong's back to calm him down.

"Do you see this, Jaejoong?" Yunho's mother asked, showing them a syringe filled with a red liquid.

"What is that?" Jaejoong asked, his eyes focusing on the syringe.

"This...is a liquid that can make someone unfocused and feels himself hypnotised. When that someone is unfocused, other people can use that period of time to brain wash him. Like what I did to your son eight years ago." She said.

"What do you want from me?" Jaejoong asked.

"Leave him." The woman said.

"I already leave him eighteen years ago!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

"I'm not talking to you. Yunho, I want you to leave him." She said.

"What? No." Yunho said, frowning immediately.

"Well, since you refused. I have no choice but to make Junsu to convince you instead. I don't know what he may do. I'm just going to tweak his brain a little." Yunho's mother said, handing the syringe to Yamapi before stepping aside as she showed Junsu who was still unconcious.

"Yunho, she's really going to do it." Jaejoong said, his hand clutching tightly on Yunho's thigh. Jaejoong sees Yamapi walking towards Junsu, grabbing his limp hand.

"You can change your mind now, honey."

"I don't believe that you will really do it. So I'm giving you a no, mum." Yunho said.

"Carry on." The woman instructed and Yamapi nod, getting the syringe ready.

"Yunho! Say you'll leave me. Hurry, Yun." Jaejoong said, looking at Yunho as he started crying. Yunho kept silent.

"Appa, say it!" Changmin shouted, his eyes watching the video. Yamapi starts to plunge the syringe into Junsu. He looked at the camera, taunting Yunho.

"Yunho, quickly say it!" Yoochun said, seeing Yamapi starts to push the liquid into the boy.

"Junsu!" Jaejoong shouted, seeing the boy move his head as he hissed in pain. The video suddenly blacks out as if it was disconnected.

"No! Junsu!" Jaejoong shouted again, trying to get the video back. Yunho immediately wrap his arms around Jaejoong, stopping the man from injuring himself.

"Jae, calm down. Baby, please." Yunho said but Jaejoong just pushed him away.

"How could you do this to me? All you need to do was say yes and Junsu will be safe, you bastard!" Jaejoong said, punching the man hard in the chest.

"Don't you ever come near me again." Jaejoong told Yunho before getting inside his room, locking the door the next moment.