Is He The One?

Our Happy Family...Not

"Shim Changmin. Are you my new room mate?" Changmin asked, taken aback by the beauty in front of him.

"Ah no, I'm one of the teachers in this school. I'm also your homeroom teacher." Jaejoong answered him.

"So, teachers here wait for their transfer students in their room?" Changmin asked, feeling quite amused.

"I had some spare time. Thought I should come here and welcome you. I brought some of my chocolate cream tart for you. It's in the kitchen. I need to go now. Hope you enjoy it." Jaejoong said before bowing slightly at Yamapi. The man behind Changmin tapped Jaejoong's when he walked pass the both of them and Jaejoong kicked him immediately.

"Stop that, ert." Jaejoong called before smiling at Changmin.

"That is why you shouldn't mess with Mr Kim. He's notoriously naughty." Yamapi said.

"Well, you were the one who started it." Changmin answered, sitting down on what he assumed was his bed since it was empty compared to the other side of the room which was covered with soccer posters and stuff.

"So, are you his boyfriend or something?" Changmin asked, wanting to know whether the man just now was single.

"Oh, no way will I be his boyfriend. Jae is my best friend here. We met each other at the airport eighteen years ago. I helped him settle down here." Yamapi said.

"So, he doesn't have a boyfriend?" Changmin asked, not getting the answer he wanted.

"He is single but if you want to go after him, you have to treat his son well also." Yamapi said, sitting down beside Changmin as if he knew their talk will be long.

"He's married?"

"Nah, he adopted a son when he came to Japan eighteen years ago. Kim Junsu. That is his son's name. He's also your room mate, the one who is crazy about soccer. You know, I should be going. Take a good rest. Look around if you want to. Anything you need, my room is right at the end so you can call me anytime you want. Other than that, you can disturb Junsu for anything." Yamapi said before leaving Changmin alone in the room. Changmin decides to look for the chocolate cream tart that Jaejoong had given him. Cutting a slice, he finished it in just a few seconds.

"I would even kill to eat this." Changmin said, cutting himself another slice of it.

Once he was done, he got back to his bed before throwing himself on the bed as his eyes closed immediately. A few hours later, Junsu got inside his dark room before turning on the lights.

"The new guy." Junsu exclaimed, seeing the tall boy sleeping on the other bed. He walked up towards the boy, hovering on top of him.

"Wake up." Junsu said and the man slowly open his eyes, only to push Junsu away.

"Appa, there's a monster!" Changmin screamed before focusing on the fallen man.

"No need old man, it's just a person." Changmin said, thinking that he was still in his own bedroom at home. Junsu laughed at him when he realised what was going on.

"I can see why your father told me to take care of you. You two must be really close." Junsu said before standing up, dusting his pants.

"The name is Kim Junsu. I'm your roommate." Junsu said, holding out his hand. Changmin looked around, shaking his head when he realised that his father was not there for him. He grabbed Junsu's hand, shaking it immediately.

"Shim Changmin. Call me Changmin will do." Changmin said, introducing himself.

"Cool. I finally have a partner in baking class." Junsu said, sitting down beside Changmin.

"Partner?" "You are probably not that familiar with how the school works here. Don't worry. I'll be with you all the way. Usually, our classes are in the usual classrooms but for three hours everyday, we are in the kitchen to practise our skills. Have you bake a cake before?" Junsu asked and Changmin just shake his head. It's true that Changmin wanted to be a patissiere but that was because he loves to eat the cakes and pastries that were made.

"Well, I guess you'll need extra help for that but don't worry, baking is easy after all. Plus, Jae appa helps me practice on my skills every weekend. You can join us if you want to." Junsu continued.

"Jae appa?"

"Oh, that's my father. He adopted me in Korea eighteen years ago but we lived here since then. Appa is one of the teachers here. He is also our homeroom teacher. We should meet him for dinner today." Junsu said.

"Is he...gay by any chance?" Changmin asked.

"How did you know? Have you seen him before?" Junsu asked, wondering how did Changmin knew that.

"Well, since he adopted you, I thought he would be one." Changmin said, scratching the back of his neck. A habit he does when he lies.

"I see. Well, yeah he is. Though appa didn't say it out, people can see that he is." There was a knock on the door and Yamapi was at the door, sticking his head inside.

"Oh great, you two are here. Come on, aren't you coming? Dinner is ready." Yamapi said, inviting the both of them out.

"Let's go." Junsu said, pulling Changmin out of the room immediately.

"Aren't you supposed to be working today?" Yamapi asked as the three of them walked up to the penthouse on top of the dorm building.

"Yeah. I came back early. Jae appa told me to. He said he wanted me to welcome Changmin." Junsu said, hooking his arm around Changmin's who threw him an awkward smile. Yamapi knocked on the black door before pushing it open.

"Appa, I'm home!" Junsu said, running to the couch before throwing himself on it and causing the couch to move a little.

"Junsu! Don't do that. You'll break it." Changmin looked to the kitchen where Jaejoong was standing.

"Oh, we have a guest here. Hi, Changmin. Done settling in?" Jaejoong asked, bringing Changmin over to sit beside him in the living room.

"Well, I still haven't unpack my things. Your chocolate cream tart is delicious, Mr Kim. Thank you for giving me." Changmin said, praising the man immediately so that he could get inside the man's good books. Jaejoong laughed at him instead.

"Is there something wrong?" Changmin asked, frowning a little.

"There's no need to be so formal, Changmin ah. Call me Jae will do." Jaejoong said, placing his hand on Changmin's thigh. Changmin looked at Jaejoong's hand, smirking a little before smiling back at Jaejoong.

"Sure Jae." Changmin answered him.

"Alright, since that's settled, what are we waiting for? Let's have dinner." Jaejoong said and Junsu run to the dining room, claiming his seat first.

Changmin sat down beside Jaejoong while Yamapi and Junsu sits on the other side of the table. Once they were done eating, Changmin decides to go back to his room to unpack his things, leaving Junsu and Yamapi there.

"You guys clear up. I'll be in my room for awhile." Jaejoong said before leaving the two of them too. Junsu left Yamapi to clear the dishes as he had wanted to talk to Jaejoong about Changmin. He open the door before seeing Jaejoong's back facing him, the hand clutching onto something.

"Appa." Junsu called and Jaejoong immediately jerked up, wiping his tears away before looking behind.

"Hey, Su. Did you finish clearing up? You should go back. You have school tomorrow." Jaejoong said, keeping the photo he was holding back at its drawer.

"That Changmin...is he the one?"