Eighteen Years Has Past...

Our Happy Family...Not

"I don't know, Su. What do you think?" Jaejoong asked, patting the empty space beside him. Junsu sits down beside Jaejoong and shrugged.

"I don't know for sure. I mean, you only have that baby picture of his. Unless I can find Changmin's baby picture, we can't be sure that is him." Junsu replied. Jaejoong let out a sigh.

"If it's true, does it mean you're leaving me?" Junsu softly asked and Jaejoong looked at him.

"Of course not, darling." Jaejoong said, bringing his arm to wrap around Junsu.

"Wherever I go, you'll be there with me. I promise." Jaejoong said, kissing Junsu's forehead.

"Let's not care about Changmin. After all, it's not confirm yet so we might as well forget about it."

"But Changmin's surname is Jung. All the clues about baby Changmin points to Changmin." Junsu had wanted to say but he frowned instead, scared that if Jaejoong knew, his father will really leave him.

"You should go back to your room. Sleep early." Jaejoong said, bringing the boy out.

"Yamapi must have gone back to his room. Goodnight, Junsu." Jaejoong said, sending the boy off.

Once Jaejoong closed the door, he got to the kitchen to make sure that his best friend did all the clearing up. He grabbed a mug, wanting to get a drink when he realises that Yamapi was standing behind him.

"What were you doing behind me?" Jaejoong asked, obviously annoyed by what Yamapi did. He walked to the fridge, opening it up to get a bottle of juice out.

"I saw Jung Yunho today." Yamapi said and Jaejoong almost spill the bottle. Jaejoong kept his composure, keeping the bottle back to the fridge without answering to what Yamapi said.

"I said I saw Jung Yunho to-"

"I know." Jaejoong interrupted him, sighing immediately.

"How?" Yamapi asked.

"I saw him from the window just now."

"That was why you were in Changmin's room." Jaejoong just shrug, drinking from his mug.

"You wanted to find out about Changmin so you went to see him. You wanted to know whether it really is him. That's why you told me to invite him over."

"Stop it!" Jaejoong screamed, his mug dropping to the floor. Yamapi walked towards his best friend, helping him to pick up the broken pieces but Jaejoong pushed him away.

"I can do it by myself." Jaejoong said. Yamapi hold on to his wrist, stopping Jaejoong at once.

"Jae, it's been eighteen years. The man that you told me about have also died. Don't you think its time you reveal yourself again?" Yamapi asked him.

"It's getting late and I'm tired-"

"You're scared in the first place, aren't you? You want to reveal yourself but you're scared Yunho won't accept you back in his life. Is that it?" Yamapi asked and Jaejoong just pull his hand away.

"I want to sleep. Close the door when you leave." Jaejoong said, leaving Yamapi alone in the kitchen.

The next morning, Changmin found himself waking up late. He scrambled to brush his teeth, thanking Junsu for helping him prepare his first day. Junsu pulled Changmin's hand all the way to the classroom. After all, the boy didn't really walk around the school building yesterday. They reached the classroom and Changmin settled himself down beside Junsu. A bell ring and a few minutes later, Jaejoong walked in as he smiled to the whole class.

"Good morning everyone. Did you have a nice weekend? Well, I did because I met our new classmate. Changmin, won't you like to stand up and introduce yourself?" Jaejoong asked, urging Changmin to do so. Changmin nod, standing up immediately before bowing at the whole class.

"It's nice to meet you. You can call me Changmin." Changmin said before sitting down.

"Alright, now since that's done. Take out your books. We're studying." The class groaned as if it was the most dreadful thing for them to hear on that day. Changmin took out his own book, getting ready for his first day in school.  


Yunho was back in his office, doing the routine of checking files after files and approving documents after documents. The door slides open, revealing Yoochun who run towards Yunho with a file.

"Yunho, you really have got to see this." Yoochun said, stopping right in front of Yunho.

"Yoochun, can't you see the amount of files here? Just put it somewhere and I'll look at it once I'm done here." Yunho said, frowning a little while continuing to read the document he was holding.

"Yunho, those are not important!" Yoochun shouted at him, grabbing the document in Yunho's hand and throwing it away behind him.

"Park Yoochun, that was the proposal for that factory in Japan you're throwing over there." Yunho said, finally looking at Yoochun as he stands up. He walked towards the scattered papers, collecting them all at once. Yoochun walked up towards him, forcing Yunho to look at him.

"What?" Yunho scowled, annoyed at what his best friend just did. Yoochun took a deep breath before holding up the file he was so excited about.

"I found Jaejoong." Yoochun said and the papers in Yunho's hand fall down to the floor.

"Are you serious?" Yunho asked, a smile decorating his face. He grabbed the file, flipping it open to read the contents.

"Well actually, it's just a small clue. We only know that he's in-"

"Japan." Yunho interrupted Yoochun, reading out Jaejoong's location.

"He's in Japan. Why is he in Japan? All these years, we searched for him around the whole world and the next thing we knew, he's staying right beside us?" Yunho asked Yoochun and the man nod at Yunho.

"Fake, Yoochun." Yunho concluded, giving back the file to Yoochun.

"What? No, Yunho. I'm sure of this." Yoochun said, pointing to the file as Yunho sits back down.

"Yoochun, it doesn't make sense. We searched for him everywhere. Including Japan. You remember, right? Japan is the first country we went to search for him but we couldn't find him. There's no way he could just easily appear in Japan like that without us knowing about it." Yunho said, sighing a few seconds later. Yoochun stared at Yunho for awhile before deciding to sit down.

"Yunho, answer my question truthfully." Yunho looked at Yoochun finally.

"You're not losing hope, aren't you?" Yunho look somewhere else once he heard the question asked.

"Yunho, answer me."

"I don't know." Yunho mumbled, looking down immediately. Yoochun pull Yunho up by the collar, glaring into Yunho's eyes.

"Are you serious? You don't even know whether you want to find him or not. How could you?!" Yoochun shouted at Yunho before punching the man in the jaw. Yunho falls down immediately, staring back at Yoochun in shock.

"What the hell was that for?" Yunho shouted, standing up again.

"Of course I'm losing hope. It's been eighteen years. Anything could happen in those years. Jae could have died or something and you still want to find him?"

"Of course I want to find him. He's my best friend!" Yoochun said, letting out his raging anger.

"My best friend, Yunho. If it wasn't because of your dad, he wouldn't have to leave us."

"Well, I killed my dad with a heart attack. Isn't that enough?" Yunho asked, turning his back on Yoochun. Yunho took out a cigarette, lighting it up before inhaling it. He stood by the window, his hands crossed over his chest.

"I want to find him, Yoochun ah. I miss him so much. But, eighteen years has been too long. Of course, part of the reason why I want him to return is so that he would be able to take care of Changmin together with me. But Changmin is already grown up. I don't have any other reason for him to come back to me." Yunho softly said.

"Your heart yearns for him. Everynight, your mind replay your memories into dreams so that you won't forget about him. Yunho, you love him. That is enough reason for him to come back to you." Yoochun said, placing a hand on Yunho's shoulder.

"I don't know, Chun. I really don't know. What if...he already has a family there? A happy family. Just like what I had dreamt when he was with me and Changmin. A perfect family. I can't ruin that for him." Yunho mumbled the last sentence.

"That is why I'm going over there to find out." Yunho looked at Yoochun when he said that.

"And no, Yunho. You can't go because Mr.CEO here is very busy with meetings until two weeks later so I'm going to go and find him in Japan first. I've already cancelled the meetings that are not that relevant to you. The meetings that are left are just those important ones." Yoochun said and Yunho let out a frustrated grunt.

"I know Yunho. Working with a crazy schedule like that will make you tired but it's part and parcel of life. Your life, that is. Cause I'm partying every weekend, baby!" Yunho rolled his eyes at Yoochun when the man dance for a little while.

"When are you going to Japan?" Yunho asked as Yoochun take his cigarette before throwing it away.

"Tonight. Don't worry, Yunho. I promise I'll find Jaejoong for you."