Visiting

One More Time (Lies' Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You found yourself sitting on the middle of meadows, under the bright light on sun. You are wearing a nice light pink floral dress, you're hair are tied into a bun, wearing your favorite pink flat shoes with ribbon on top. You stood up, and look around. 
You didn't see anything or anyone expect on the meadows, the fresh grass. Then you hear faint noise of voices, one deep-voice calls someone, following a soft giggles. 
"Hello?" you walks looking around, trying to find where the voices came from, 
after minutes of walking you manage to escape the meadows, a beautiful sea welcome you. 
You drag your feet on soft white sand, you finally saw a figure of 
someone’s back. 
One tall man, his hair was gold on locks, he was wearing a white long sleeve and black pants, his foot was bare, and then you're eyes landed on a small body on his side. 
A little boy, standing there, his hands we're on his side 


like the tall man, his hair was dyed on gold. 

"Baba where's mama?" the boy asks the tall man, he looks at him with a smile. 
He then bend down to his height and turn the boy's body to face him, you can see from their side figure that they're look like each other, like a replica. 
"There she is" the man said and turn to you, he smiles. 
"Baobei" 




"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up daddy's here, come on" 

You waken up from your deep slumber by a cheerful voice of little girl, slowly you open your eyes. 
A face of a bear welcome you, you blink your eyes on it. 

"Mommy!" jieun bounced on the bed, knocking the bear on it back, you look up to jieun she was already dressed. 

"Good morning miss.hyeri" heamin, your personal nurse/assistant (Caregiver alike, you guys get what i mean? Kekeke) greets you, she helps you to sit up, and she pulled jieun to stop jumping on her bed. 
Jieun took the bear and hugs it. 
"Mom, it's mr.teddy, dad gives it to me!" she beam and kissed the bear's nose, you blink at her. 

"Your husband want you to get dress, mr.junhyung is waiting downstairs, come on ms.hyeri let's go wash" haemin gently took your hand and pulled you up, she motion you to wear your slippers and walks you to the door, before you left the room you look back to jieun, who's still playing with her bear. You look at haemin and grip her hand, haemin smiles at you and look at jieun. 

"Jieun-ah! Come on, you're mom want you to come with us" she calls, immediately jieun jump of her bed. She tossed mr.teddy and ran to you; she took one of your hand. 
"Kaja!" she cheerfully said 


Haemin takes you on your own bedroom, even junhyung claims you as his wife he didn't sleep with you every night, he gives you a own room. 
Haemin helps you to wash your face, brust your teeth. She set the tub ready for you to take a shower. 

After shower, she helps you to get dress 
(junhyung always picks the clothes you will wear), it was plain pink dress with laces on the edge of your skirt and on sleves. She dried your hair with blowers. 
Jieun choose the clip you will wear, it was simple black hair clip with three stars, it was the clip yoseob gives to you.

"wahh! Mom is so pretty" jieun giggles, and kiss your cheeks. 
You're lips pressed on tiny smiles, you tuck her hair behind her ears 

"Come on ms.hyeri and jieun, mr.junhyung are waiting for you" haemin said, you both nodded and stood up; haemin leads your way to kitchen. 
Junhyung was reading a news paper sitting on his usual chair, he had cup of coffee. 

"Daddy!" jieun exclaimed as you three enter the kitchen, junhyung peek his eyes through newspapers he was holding, he put it down when he saw you. 
"Good morning princesses" he greets and stood up, jieun let your hand and run to his dad Junhyung pick her up and kiss her nose, 
"Did you help your mom to get ready?" he asks taking her daughter on her chair 
"Yes, i choose her hair clip" she beam 
you stood beside her chair, you look at junhyung, he held his hand and take your right hand. 
"Goodmorning jagi" he greets and kisses your forehead 
"Did you sleep well?" he asks and helps you to sit on chair beside him, you nodded your head, and you turn your head to jieun and watch her eating her breakfast. 
"Haemin, did you pack hyeri's stuff already? We're leaving before ten" he asks, heamin nodded. 
"Good, can you tell to the driver to get the car ready?" 

"Yes" she said and left. 

"Hyerin, we're going to hospital. You have schedule with mrs.gong" he said and put a pancake on your plate and cut it on small sizes. 
You look at him again, you brows are frown together and your lips are slightly pouted. Junhyung chuckled on your reaction, he tap your nose and kiss your cheeks 
"Don't worry, she won't do anything. 
She just want to check you, alright?" he beam 
"Beside, we will go visit jungho" he said, you're eyes lighten up hearing that name, you gently tugged junhyung's sleve. 

"We're going to see jungho? Yaaaay!" jieun wave her hands on the air 
"Daddy, mommy let's buy him a gift please?" jieun claps her hands together, she pouted her lips. 
Junhyung laughs at her aegyo 
"Of course" he said and look back at you, 
you are blinking your eyes, biting your lips. 
Junhyung knew that you want to say something but you couldn’t bring it up, 
junhyung sighs and nodded. 
"Don't worry, we we're going to take him soon. As of now he need to stay there, to survive" 
you're face soften on his words, You lean your head to him a give him a sweet peak on his cheeks. 
Junhyung smiles and patted your head 
"You're welcome" 

After breakfast, junhyung, jieun and you left the mansion 
(Haemin always stay home whenever junhyung took you out, he can take care of you and jieun alone) 

"Seoul, here we are" jieun wiggle her small body, you and her are sitting on the back seat with mr.teddy on her side. 
"Daddy, palli!" she sangs, junhyung looks on rare mirror and smiles at her, then he turn his eyes on you. You are looking outside with a frown, everything seems familiar to you, this isn't the first time you will go to seoul with them, every time you travel to seoul the road that you are taking is seems familiar to you, but you can't remember. 
Junhyung's face turn into serious, the road where you got accident are just few miles now. He was worried that you will freak out, (even you didn't, but he still worried) 

He step on the gas, picking his pace. He wants to pass on the long road fast as he could. 

He gulps when the familiar awful cliff came to his view, 
he nervously looks at you, and he feels relief when he saw you watching jieun playing with mr.teddy. 
He looks back at the road, his eyes slightly widen when he saw someone's standing on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter