The Parents

One More Time (Lies' Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Did you see that, Baobei?" Kris exclaims as he bounce jungho on his arms, two more months jungho will turn one year old. 
Your son was a brave boy, 
being ten months old baby boy, he manages to stand on his own feet, and he too starts to learn some words or noises. 
Kris always asks his son to call him "Daddy or Baba", you told him not to rush your son. 

"What?" you said you left the kitchen and join them in living room, kris put jungho on the ground again, his legs are shaking but he manage to stand without any support from his father. 
Kris watch his movements ready to catch him if he falls, jungho look at you and laughs 
"Mmmaft-" he murmurs, chewing his lower lip 

"Yes baby?" you stood few steps away from him, he giggles and wiggle his , you laugh loudly watching your son doing xuimin's silly dance. 
Kris face-palm himself and giggles watching his own son 
Jungho burst another giggles as his landed on floor, kris immediately took him and settle him on his lap 
"I should stop xuimin to show his silly moves to our son" he chuckles, pinching jungho's nose 


It's been two months since you are back, everything is getting in place. 
The company, accept you and jungho but still they need to hide you from fans, they provide everything you needs and they made sure that you are in safe place. 
Kris is back being one of EXO's leaders, He left late at morning and went back at seven, and the company allows him to have a day off, twice a week. 

He took you on dinner dates every now and then 
help you with groceries, etc. 

you on the other hand, 
you feel happy and complete, with jungho and Kris. 
Sure, there are some small problems but you both manage to fix it in the end. 

You watch Kris and your son plays together, a soft sighs escape from your lips 

You then lean your head on kris shoulder, Kris glance down at you and smile, taking your hand and lace his fingers on yours 
*Anything would be better if I’m with you* 


---- 


At Afternoon, 
Luhan, Suho and Baekhyun came to take jungho for a walk. 
You trust them with your son; they are mature enough to take care of ten month old baby. 

Kris takes this kind of situation to be alone with you, He takes you out to grab some cake and do some groceries. 

It's almost seven in night when you both came home; your son will arrive later on. 
You started to make dinner while Kris took a shower first. 

Suddenly the door bell rang; you tilted your head in confused. 
It's too bit early for them to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter