His Pain

One More Time (Lies' Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After repoting to SMent, Kris left the company to take his remaining clothes on his apartment. 
The boys want to come with him, but he insist to go alone, 
"Guys, seriously i will back tomorrow morning alright?" he said before he step out from the van, they look at each other before giving him a nod. 
"If something happen call us" suho said 

"And what would happen to me? But fine, I’ll call you. Go back to dorm" kris smirks and push the van's door shut, he could hear s voice from outside telling him goodnight, kris chuckles as he watch the van drives away. 

When he saw the car was gone, he turn his heals on other way. 
After a few minutes of walking he found himself, standing inside of a flower shop, when his eyes landed on one familiar flower. 

"Miss, can i get all of these?" he asks out, 

----- 

After an hour he came back on his apartment building. 
a bouquet of tulips are on his right hand, 
while on the left, he's holding plastic of beers. 
with heavy feet he went inside, drag his whole body on elevator, he press his floor and wait until it arrives. 

When he heard the ding noise, he immediately step outside, turning to left. 
A few steps he is standing in front of his apartment door. 
The apartment he used to love to go, 
the place that used to be his home, home with you. 

He punch the combination lock and the door clicks open. 
He smile on himself, he still clearly remember the combination, it's the day he ask you to his girlfriend. 

He push the door open, a pairs of slippers are waiting for him. 
He kick his shoes of and slid his feet on the blue one, then he made his way inside. 
"Baobei" he whispers setting the bouquet of flowers on counter table with plastic of beer, he grab the remote control lying on coffee table, he press the red button, the television open 

he press the blue one, then the heater begun to work, he throw it on couch and headed to kitchen 
"Baobei, how's your day? I had so much fun today" he chuckles taking a bottle of water on fridge, he walks on cupboard to grab a glass 
"The boys are incredible, they we're so clingy saying that they miss me" he pour the water on glass, he left the bottle on kitchen sink and went back to living room, throwing his body on couch. 
"So how's your day?" 
His words echoes inside the apartment, his eyes we're glued on television but he didn't paid attention on the shows 

"How's your day?" 
he spokes again, following a tear from his eyes, his shaky breath follows. 
Kris leans his head on the wall, on his mind he was imagine that you are there. 
That the moment you heard the door open, you would run to welcome him in a big hug and kisses, leading him on living room and push him on couch, then you would run to kitchen 
to take a glass of water for him, while asking him how's his day, and he would tell you what happen to him on the whole day, and you would run back to living room, giving him the glass of water and sat beside him, then the two of you would coddle on couch while watching some shows or movies. 

But when he open his eyes, he was alone. 
You are not there,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter