When He's Your Celebrity Anon

With You and Your Bias... [indefinite hiatus]

«jagiya, how have you been?»

«i’ve been good, oppa, but…»

«but what?»

«i haven’t talked to you in forever :( i miss you»

«i miss you too but now i’m here, aren’t i? ;)»

«*sigh* oppa is always so busy, i feel like i’m bothering you»

«*shakes head* i’m never too busy for you *kisses your cheek and pulls you into a cuddle* now, what would you like to do today?»

«mmm, idk. oppa has been gone for so long, i can’t remember what we’ve done and what we haven’t.»

«i know things we haven’t done ;)»

«tch, ert»

«*smirks* i know you like it.»

«d-don’t say things like that!»

«do i need to remind you how much you like it when i’m a “ert”?»

«is that all you can think about?»

«what do you mean?»

«*sigh* oppa, do you know what day it is tomorrow?»

«…»

«it’s my birthday.»

«oh, then happy early birthday, jagiya! ^^ we should go somewhere to celebrate.»

«…okay.»

You turned off your computer, hating the fact that you were acting this way. It felt nice to have an online boyfriend of sorts but, at the same time, it was probably just a friend trying to amuse you.

You couldn’t expect anything from this “relationship” but you wished he were real because the dull, throbbing pain your chest was definitely real.

When you checked your inbox the next day, his message was first. Actually, he had left several messages.

«where should we go? do you want to go to lotte world again? or how about we just stay home? we can watch cartoons together in bed kekeke»

«jagiya, are you asleep? i’m sorry i didn’t remember your birthday :( i’ll make it up to you though! i’ll give you the best present ever tomorrow so please don’t be mad at me~ <3»

The little tilde and heart meant that that was the last message from last night. He always said good night to you with those signs at the end. You read the newest message with a small pout.

«did you have a good birthday today? ^^»

«yup, i did.»

«good, then are you ready for my birthday present? ;)»

«oppa~~~ i’m too tired satisfy your erted side today >:»

«ah, it’s not like that! i…i have something to tell you.»

«what? that your members keep hitting on you? hehehhe i know that already!»

«jagiya, you’re by yourself right now, right?»

«…yes??? why?»

«okay you’re probably not going to believe me but…»

A few minutes passed and you thought he had logged off already. You had suddenly lost all your sleepiness as you waited for the news that he was planning to reveal.

«oppa~~~~~~~ are you there?»

«yeah…»

«what were you going to say?»

«jagiya, i’m real»

«???? what do you mean?»

«i mean, i’m not just some random guy on the internet, pretending to be a celebrity.»

«…wait, so…you’re REAL real?»

«yeah.»

You sat back in your seat, trying to take in the situation. How could this be? It would’ve been easier to believe that he was somebody at school, pulling a prank on you.

«i’m sorry i didn’t tell you earlier.»

«no, it’s fine.»

«you okay?»

«um…i’m not trying to be rude or anything but i don’t think we should talk anymore.»

He didn’t reply so you continued.

«i don’t feel comfortable doing this, i’m sorry. please don’t contact me ever again.»

You turned off your computer and went to bed, feeling awfully scared for no good reason.

A week later, after you had slightly recovered, you decided to check the fan forums again. Apparently, he had left a message.

You weren’t really paying attention as you read most of it, though. He simply sounded like he was talking about the struggles of being an idol. But you couldn’t miss the little signs at the end of his message. He couldn’t be serious…

«I love you~ <3»

—-

I’M SORRY IT’S SO SHORT BUT DAAAAMN, IT GOT REAL LAME REAL FAST. am i really like this with my anons? ;n;

and i apologize if your bias isn’t your oppa >: