When You Wear a Revealing Swimsuit

With You and Your Bias... [indefinite hiatus]

"Oh my god, would you two shut up?"

You spun around to find your friend with her hands on her hips, sending you a death glare. It wasn’t only directed at you; she also gave a nasty look at your crush with whom you’d been arguing.

"All I’ve been hearing all day are your voices, trying to shout over each other." She lifted her sunglasses and stood up from her beach towel. “You know what, I’ve got a plan."

She dragged you and your crush by the hand all the way around the pool. People were looking at the three of you (mostly you) and a group of guys even whistled. You waved back at them with your free hand but turned around quick enough to catch the scowl on your crush’s face.

You two were led into the house and placed in front of a door. Your friend pulled out a key and unlocked the suspicious door before pushing the two of you through. “There. We’re going to play 7 Minutes in Heaven tonight but why don’t you guys get started? Sort yourselves out before I come back in seven minutes, okay?"

She shut the door quickly and you had to pull your feet back to keep your toes from being hit. The lock clicked. You hugged your knees to your chest as your crush stood by your side, trying to keep his head low to avoid one of the shelves in the small closet.

You didn’t say anything. You were annoyed with how he had pestered you this entire day. You had only wanted to strike up a nice conversation with him and maybe flirt a little. It would’ve been nice to be paired up with him for 7 Minutes in Heaven but not like this.

He sighed and took a seat beside you. You were cold but didn’t bother moving closer to him. If he knew, he would tell you to cover up.

"You should cover up, you know."

You glared at the ground and muttered, “This is all your fault."

"My fault?" He scoffed. “You’re the one wearing that."

"I know you don’t like this but does it look like I care?" You were curled into a little ball so he couldn’t see much of the white bikini anyway.

"You should. Don’t you see all the guys staring at you?"

You slowly angled your head to his side but you couldn’t make out his face anyway in the dark closet. “So what if they’re looking at me? Maybe I like the attention."

"You like the attention of hungry pigs staring at you as if they haven’t been fed in months?"

"Yes." You could tell he was staring at you, too. “Is it so wrong that I like the attention?"

He only shook his head. “Unbelievable," he whispered.

"What’s so unbelievable?" you snapped. “That I like getting attention from people? That I like the way I look today and feel good about myself?"

When he didn’t answer, you felt your lips tremble.

"How hard is it to believe that I feel beautiful for once?" You rested your chin on your knees and pouted. Your crush continued in his silence and it made you sniffle in disappointment. “Why are you so mean to me anyway?"

"I’m not trying to be mean, I’m just—" He stopped and sighed, and you were sure that he was actually trying to be mean.

"Whatever you’re trying, you can stop. I get that you don’t like me and I’m sorry." Your shoulders slumped forward in defeat. “I know I’m a bother but I like talking to you… Well, I did when I first met you."

"Huh?"

You turned to face him again but he still looked speechless. “Now I’m scared you’re tired of me…" you murmured. “You’ve been ignoring me so much lately that I-I wore this to try and impress you but it seemed have the opposite effect."

It was easy to talk to him when you could barely see his face. His lack of response made you feel like you were talking to yourself.

"What I’m trying to say is…" You nibbled your bottom lip nervously before taking a deep breath. “I think I like you."

You felt his warm hand on your arm and realized your skin was cold with goosebumps. “Think?" You shivered at his close voice as you felt his soft lips press against yours. You lost your balance as he untangled your limbs until you were lying flat on the ground and he was bent over you.

You gasped and broke the kiss when light suddenly spilled in. Your friend’s wide-eyed expression matched yours as the three of you stared at each other. You could feel your crush’s heat radiating onto your bare skin, especially where his hand skimmed your side. The heat immediately rushed to your face.

"Okayyyyy," she said and looked away, slowly closing the door again. “I guess seven minutes wasn’t enough. Give me a holler when you two are done."

You squeezed your eyes shut and clutched your crush’s shirt in embarrassment.

"Don’t do that," he hissed.

You let go in an instant. “I’m sorry." Was he regretting the kiss already?

"No, I’m sorry," he sighed and kissed along your jaw. “I’m sorry I’m just like the hungry pigs out there, except I want you for myself."

You squirmed as his lips trailed down your throat.

"And I’m sorry for acting like a but I still don’t understand how you don’t feel beautiful everyday."

"Hmm?" It was hard to listen to him when his touches were so distracting.

He pushed himself up with a chuckle and cocked his head to the side. “Have you looked in a mirror recently? You certainly don’t need a tiny bikini to show off how beautiful you are," he said before giving you a light peck on the lips. “But if you really want to wear this more often from now on, I’m not complaining."

—-

oh man the creative juices were not strong with this one ;~; i sat on my bed for so long, trying to figure out what the characters would/should say. i don’t like mean snobby boys T^T i hope you liked this though!