Always

Never There

 

It hurt a lot. It hurt more than anything. Anytime Kris would glance at Tao, it would feel as if a huge machine was hammering his chest. Like right now, Kris bit his lip hard to prevent the tears from coming. He couldn’t possibly cry in the car on their way to rehearsal. The very concerned Suho were staring at his fellow leader. Luckily there were just two of them in the car. The other members took other cars.

“Yi Fan? Are you alright?”

“Ah, yes Joonmyeon. I’m alright”

“It’s Tao isn’t it? Tao and Sehun getting closer each day?”

Kris sighed,”Yes, yesterday I saw them kissing”

Suho patted Kris’ back.

“Look, maybe Tao just needed a comfort? And Sehun was always there for him when you were away though. So I wouldn’t blame Tao if he’s more comfortable with Sehun at the moment.”

“I don’t know. This is all my fault. I should’ve responded to his text. I should’ve called him. But I was scared, Joonmyeon! I was afraid that it would be harder for him”

“Are you an idiot, Yi Fan?”,Suho shot Kris his most threatening glare. “By leaving him hanging like what you did made it harder! I’m not blaming all of this on you, but that part was definitely your fault.”

“I know, Joonmyeon. I just don’t like how Sehun is butting in and bothering Tao and said that he loves Tao and all . What a lie! If it was that easy for him to leave Luhan ge, just imagine what would happen with Tao”,Kris’ breath turned uneven as he let all his anger out from his chest.

“I know you still love Tao, okay? Look how happy he is n—“

“NO! Tao is not happy! The only person who could make him happy is me. You remember that Kim Joonmyeon! I thought you were suppose to make me feel better!”

“I was! But then I remembered how Tao looked when you were gone and you did nothing to make him feel better!”

“Oh shut up you two! I don’t want bad atmosphere in the practice room later!”,their manager who was driving shouted at them.

Suho sighed,”I’m sorry, Yi Fan. I’ll help everyone sort this out. I’ll just think this through somehow”

They continued the journey in silence, while there were lots of things going on through their heads and constant scolds from their manager.

------

“Ah… ZiZi… Ah… Faster!”

Zitao groaned in return, as the sound of the creaking bed echoed through their dorm.

“Please… Ah… T-touch me, Hyung. Ah…”

Sehun’s moans continued as the pleasure wave went through his body.

-----

“Oh my God. I think I’m going to have nightmare”,Baekhyun rubbed his temple.

“Sehun is annoyingly loud and y when he bottoms”,Kai said.

“You know, I really didn’t think they would have after practice. I mean, gosh, we were so tired. Where did they scrap their energy from?”,Kyungsoo mumbled.

“Hyung, you’re being ridiculous. Does that mean we cannot have after practice?”,Kai replied.

“Ah… ZiZi… Don’t stop… More-ah-please… Ah!”Sehun’s loud voice could be heard by everyone in the living room.

“Hormonal teenagers”,Lay snickered.

“What if…we just listen to Frank Sinatra or other English Oldies songs to get our ears off those noises?”,Suho suggested.

“That’s just worse. I don’t like Oldies songs, especially English ones. It’s too much for my ear to handle.”,Kai said while flailing his hands.

“By the way, where are Kris, Luhan, Chen, and Xiumin? And why is Chanyeol being awfully quiet?”,Kyungsoo asked, eyeing his bandmate Chanyeol.

The said boy shook his head furiously,”A-aniya! Don’t worry, Soo-ah! I’m alright.”

“He’s got a .”,Kai guessed wildly.

Baekhyun stood up and pulled his boyfriend with him,”I’ll be dealing with this derp. You guys just find other way to distract yourselves.”,He said  as he drag Chanyeol out of their dorm. Seemed that Baekhyun was being kind to not contaminate their members’ ears more.

Suho cleared his throat,”Oh yeah, Minseok and Chen are going to the groceries. Luhan is taking a walk outside, probably being too heartbroken. And Kris probably doing the same thing.”

“Luhan ge is strong. He’s stronger than Yi Fan ge.”,Lay responded.

“I just hope they’ll be okay. It hurts to see everyone is hurting. I would do anything to help them to be honest”,Kai said, earning a hug from Kyungsoo.

“I love it how my innocent baby is actually very caring”,Kyungsoo leaned to capture Kai’s lips.

Lay and Suho groaned as they watch the lovers in front of them.

-----

“Luhan ge?”

Luhan turned his head to see the voice who called him.

“Ah, Yi Fan. What are you doing here?”

“Doing the same thing as you. Distracting myself.”

Luhan smiled bitterly at the younger one.

“Does it hurt, Ge? Did Sehun say anything to you?”

“Yes, Yi Fan. It hurts a lot. He just stopped talking to me. He didn’t even say goodbye or telling we that we’re over or anything. He just left me hanging.”

“You’re strong, Hyung. I’ve never seen you shaking at all. While me…”

“I’m not strong, Yi Fan. I’m just good at hiding things. I have to be good, for the sake of our carreer. I cry myself to sleep everynight. I remember how Tao cried himself to sleep when you were gone and Sehun came to him and comforted him. And now? He doesn’t even care about me, he never even looked at me…”,Luhan’s voice trailed off as Kris could her small sobbing from his Gege’s mouth.

“Ge…”

“No, Yi Fan. I don’t think he even loved me! Maybe he loved Tao since forever but since Tao was more into you so he just used me!”

“Ge! I’m sure Sehun loves you… Or at least loved you. I could see the way he looked at you. But it’s just… This was all my fault!”

“Yi Fan… Yi Fan please don’t cry. I guess… they’d be done by now. Let’s just go back to our dorm? We need to practice for tomorrow, so now we have to rest. Come here let Gege hug you”,Luhan smiled as he opened his arms to hug the younger one.

-----

Zitao groaned as he felt a string of sunray hit his face.

“Sehuna! Baby, what are you doing? Don’t walk around too much!”,Zitao yelled as he saw all-dressed Sehun opened their room curtain to  wake Zitao up.

Sehun giggled,”Don’t worry, ZiZi I’m alright. You were gentle last night, it didn’t hurt at all!”. Zitao pulled Sehun and gave a chaste kiss on his lips.

“Now, now. I’m going to get you breakfast okay? Just sit there and be spoiled little maknae you are”

“Yah! You are younger than me!”. Sehun stuck a tongue out at Zitao and run to the kitchen. And then Zitao heard footsteps.

“Sehuna?”

“No, Taozi. It’s me.”

“Kris ge”,Zitao narrowed his eyes as he looked at the boy. “What are you doing? What do you want?”

“I can see you’re happy.”

“Yes. I am happy. Sehun’s… Sehun’s nice”,Zitao replied as he smiled while looking at his palm.

“What does he have that I don’t? I could… I could give you everything you ever wanted. You’re not happy, Taozi. You can’t be happy with him! We’re meant to be together! Is it because I’m not cute like Sehun? Or is it because I never bottomed for you? I’ll… I’ll do it… I—“

“Shut up, Wu Fan! It’s not about ! It’s about being there for me. You were never there when I needed you, Wu Fan! Where were you? Now when I have someone that comforts me, you’re tumbling in like you did nothing wrong? What’s wrong with you?!”

Kris took a step forward towards Tao,“Tao, please, I can change. I’d do anything if you’d please just—“

“No! Get out! Stay away from me!”,Zitao yelled.

“ZiZi! Hyung!”,Sehun ran to their shared room and quickly put away their breakfast to hug Zitao.

“Zitao…”,Kris whispered.

“What are you doing here, Yi Fan hyung? Please get out. Please don’t disturb Zitao hyung.”,Sehun said to Kris while rubbing Zitao’s back who was now crying.

Kris wiped the b tears from his eyes and closed the door.

“ZiZi, it’s alright. Everything’s going to be alright. I’ll be here for you.”

Zitao buried his face on Sehun’s shoulder mumbling thank yous and I owe yous.

-----

"...When you say your prayers try to understand

I've made mistakes, I'm just a man.

 

When he holds you close, when he pulls you near

When he says the words you've been needing to hear

I wish I was him 'cause those words are mine

To say to you till the end of time..."

 

"...Where there ain't no luck, in these loaded dice

But baby if you give me just one more try

We can pack up our old dreams and our old lives

We'll find a place where the sun still shines..."

 

"...And I will love you, baby - Always

And I'll be there forever and a day - Always

I'll be there till the stars don't shine

Till the heaven bursts and the words don't rhyme

And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind

And I'll love you - Always..."

 


 

HELLO I'M SORRY GUISE IF ITS CRAPPY I HATE MYSELF.

I'LL REPLY TO COMMENTS AFTER CAUSE MY MUM'S ALREADY YELLING AT ME >.<

So, guise I was thinking of making a bonus chapter with other couples (chanbaek, kaisoo and sulay of course). So what do you think? Please tell me if you agree or not. My writing simply .

Did you see ChanBaek's love rain scene? /hyperventilates/

Ppyong~