CHAPTER 9:

BLACK NIGHT ( HORROR mix with DRAMA/COMEDY/ROMANCE)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

CHAPTER 9:

Two figures are standing at the corner not seen by the people passing by except for the child named Cat.  They are wearing long black robes with hoods that cover their faces and the sleeves are so long their hands are also covered.

Cat saw their heads came closer together as if they are talking to each other.

Cat was alone playing with her dolls at their front yard when she just suddenly saw the two figures appear at the corner across from their house. To Cat it is normal to see such things, that is why she was not afraid of the sudden appearance of the two figures. 

And as sudden as they appeared they were gone as fast.

 

HOSPITAL :

One time when Cat visited her Aunt Sheen, who was hospitalized, with her mother.  Again she saw them.

They were walking a hallway when a  door opened as they were passing and she turned her head to look in and  saw a hooded figure standing near the bed. A man was laying down  at the bed. Then the door was closed and she ran to catch up with her mother who did not notice that she was not with her as she continued walking.

Another hooded figure appeared in a far distance coming out from the wall floating and passed through across the next wall.  It was so swift. If she was not looking ahead of her she would have missed it.

Then they were in her Aunt Sheen's door so they entered. And as soon as she entered she noticed that the room was  covered by a gray white mist. Her aunt was hospitalized because of cancer that is why she was looking frail.

She wanted to say something but did not know how.  How can she say that the room was covered in a mist? Would they believe her? She is but a child.