CHAPTER 8

BLACK NIGHT ( HORROR mix with DRAMA/COMEDY/ROMANCE)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

CHAPTER 8:

Morning came and and not everyone is up yet. Phil's mom and some of the relatives staying over at their house are still in bed sleeping.

Iris wants to sleep some more but she thought of the puppy needing to be fed and taken out to do it's business outside in the garden.  "AAAAHHAAA", Iris gave a big yawn. She came out from her room wearing her pajama.

The family helpers are already awake and two are in the kitchen cooking breakfast. And Roco is in the front of the house ushering in the people who will take the rented tables and chairs away.

Iris went to the cartoon box where the puppy was left last night. She found it empty. She looked in the house maybe it got away. She looked first in the dining area then the kitchen. She asked one of the maids, " Good morning", " Good morning". "Hmmm have you seen the puppy? It's not in the box." " No, I did not notice the puppy, how about you?" " No, I did not notice."  " Ohhh"

"Where is big brother Rocco? Maybe he knows where the puppy is."  Mia answered, " He is outside talking with the people who rented us the tables and chairs." "Ohh okey. Thanks" Iris went out to ask Rocco about the puppy.

Rocco is in the front gate talking to someone. Iris saw him and approached .

"Good morning big brother Rocco" " Good morning" Iris asked about the puppy, " Big brother Rocco, have you seen the puppy? I did not see him in the box when I looked this morning when I woke up."

Smiling, " Ohh He is in the garden, I left him there. He was crying when I saw him so i took him out. The people who will take the tables and chairs came so I left him there."

Smiling, " Ohh Thank goodness, I thought something happened to him. I'll  go and look for him. Thanks big brother Rocco." She went back inside  towards the garden.

She went around  the garden to look for the puppy. " Here puppy, mmuh mmuh mmuh chu chu chu mmuhmmuh  mmuh here puppy chu chu chu mmuh mmuh mmuh"

Iris saw the puppy under the table, " There you are. Come. Come" She bend down and took the puppy from under neath the table. "Hello puppy, good morning. " Iris kissed the puppy. " I thought something happened to you when I did not see you in your box."

"Are you hungry? Let's go and find you something to eat. I bet you are hungry." Iris went to the refrigirator and found some milk and asked Mia if she could warm it up a bit for the puppy. And Mia got a small pot for the milk and placed it in the stove and poured some milk to be heated.

Iris went in the dining area and  sat on one of the chairs and  waited  for the milk to warm up holding the puppy ,