CHAPTER 10:

BLACK NIGHT ( HORROR mix with DRAMA/COMEDY/ROMANCE)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

CHAPTER 10:

" Is everything done in your part?"

"Yes, and you?"

"Yes."

"There is one more, you will have to go."

"Yes."

"I must go ahead of you."

"Alright."

He disappeared, and the other one left, went on to his way.

 

 

Cat, was in her friend's house to play with her and other kids in their neighborhood. They were in the front yard, having so much fun, they were laughing and bantering.

And from the corner of her eye she saw a lady,  walking with a dark aura around her.  She did not turn her head to follow the lady. She continued playing with her friends. 

Then, she saw the dark hooded person again across the street. Then he was gone. She turned her head to look around her. Nobody noticed, nobody saw him.  Then a lady in violet gown came to her view, she was floating bent backward half way of her body, then the lady in gown straighten up and floated away.

Cat blinked her eyes several times, without being obvious, her eyes moving in different directions, trying to see if there were more. And there was nothing.  She then continued on with playing with her friends.

 

 

"They are so happy, " Smirking, looking on. " I like it.  She is so happy." Smirking.

"She is beautiful . . hmmmm . . " Smirking.