BLACK NIGHT4

BLACK NIGHT ( HORROR mix with DRAMA/COMEDY/ROMANCE)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

CHAPTER 4:

After the celebration it was time to clean up. There were  tons of things to be done.  The kitchen has been busy all day long and even now there were still a lot of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots and pans to be washed. Somebody is alreay sweeping the floor of the living room.

Iris is in the garden helping in the cleaning-up. There were plates and glasses  that can still be found and there were bottles here and there. She was picking up bottles when she heard a sound. It sounded like a puppy. Sounds like a whimper of a puppy.  So she took a look and tried to find out where the sound is coming from.

Iris: Here puppy . . . here puppy .  . chu chu  mmuh mmuh mmuh (wistling) mmuh mmuh mmuh ( wistling)

She bend down to look at under the few tables there and then she looked at the pots nearby, She is calling the puppy so maybe it would come out from it's hiding place. She went near the tree and looked over to that side and the sound is becoming clearer. And found the puppy near one of the flower pots. She came close and took the puppy and carried it to veranda to have a better look at it.

Iris: oohh What a cute puppy! You're so adorable. (Petting the puppy and playing with it's thick fur. )

Iris: Now, where did you come from haa cute one? I have never seen you before. How did you get in? Ha?

Iris: Ooohh your so cute. ( Kissing the puppy and placing her face on it's fur and moving her face from side to side enjoying the softness and the smell of the puppy.)

Iris: I bet your owner is looking for you now. (Carring the puppy inside the house)

Iris: Phil, look what I have found in your garden.

Phil was busy helping in the house looked at Iris when he heard his name called.

Phil: Where did you get that? That is cute. (Coming close to Iris to take a good look at the puppy.)

Iris still holding the puppy and Phil came and petted it. And hand comb it's fur.

Iris: I was picking bottles when I heard a sound and it sounded like a puppy whimpering and so I took a look and checked it out and this is what I found. Do you know anyone who might own this puppy?

Phil twisting his lips thinking: This is the first time I saw this puppy. I don't know the owner.

Iris: Maybe one of your neighbors. I did not see anyone come in with a puppy during the celebration.

Phil is thinking: Hhhmmm I don't know about that. The houses near here already have dogs and I did not hear any of them having a puppy.

Iris: Ooohh Now, where did this come from then? Maybe a distant neighbor. It got out from the gate and walked and did not know how to return. And got in your garden because the gate was open all day long.

Phil: You have an idea there. That could be it. (Bending down to the puppy.) Hay puppy are you hungry? Hhhmm Would you like to eat? I don't know if we have any milk. You better look and find out while I continue clearing away this stuff. (Pointing at the things on the table.)

Iris: Alright then go on back to work and I'll take care of this puppy. ( Went off to the kitchen to look for milk for the puppy.)

Unbeknown to them there is someone watching them. And is smiling to himself. Listening in on their conversation.