BLACK NIGHT

BLACK NIGHT ( HORROR mix with DRAMA/COMEDY/ROMANCE)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

The SS501 members are the main characters of the stories. they maybe told as a group or individuals or as 2 or 3 together as characters.

Their names may not be mentioned but in few of the stories but the character is based on a person who is a member of SS501. ( You may have to guess who.)

MAIN CHARACTER:

HEO YOUNG SAENG
KIM HYUN JOONG
KIM HYUNG JUN
KIM KYU JONG
PARK JUNG MIN




STORY ONE: (ONE MEMBER WITH A FICTIONAL GIRL)



WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME???

The hairs on my arms are rising!! OH MY GOSH!!

She look around her but she does not see anything at all. There was nobody near her to cause her to have such a reaction. She continued walking to get a glass of water in the kitchen.

OOOOOOOHHHH I can feel the hair on the back of my neck rising!! OH NO!! What the heck is this?? I don't understand . . .  if I'm not the one feeling it . . .I wouldn't belive it . . . and I'm not superstitious at all. . . BUT THIS IS CRAZY!! SHOCKS!!

In the corner of her eye she thought she saw an insect and she is afraid of crawling tiny things and so she look down to see what it was she saw but there was nothing there. There was absolutely nothing there at all. She look all over for it within her eyesight and there is no trace of any insect. She looked up because she thought maybe it flew up but there was no insect anywhere.

Now that is a puzzle, I know what I saw and I definitely saw an insect there awhile ago. Yaaa I think I'm seeing things. Well I don't want to think about it anymore.

She stop by the glass holder to get first the glass then continued on to the Frigidaire to get the cold water. She opened the door and then got the pitcher and filled her glass up and then returned the pitcher back and closed the door of the Frigidaire.

Holding her glass of cold water she walked back to the terrace passing through the living room. She went out of the door and stepped out of the house and into the terrace veranda and in front of her is the small garden that her mother loves so much. It was so humid that night that she was seeking for a breeze of fresh air.

There was no breeze where she was standing so she went to the garden and sat down on one of the chairs available for a night like this. With a glass on one hand she placed her arms on both the arm rests and leaned down on the back rest and closed her eyes and took several deep breaths.

She again felt the hair on the back of her neck rising. She kept her eyes tightly shot.

What the heck!! I don't know if I want to open my eyes. I feel someone is watching me. What if it's just my cousin after all maybe it's nothing ... maybe I'm being too sensitive.

Now let's try this. . . (Opening her eyes a fraction looking at her lap first then without turning her head looked sideways to her right and slowly to her left. Finding no one there she raised her head and looked in front of her then slowly she turned her head to her right until her chin touched her shoulder then turned slowly to her left until her chin touched her left shoulder. )

There was no one with her in the garden. Her eyes are blinking. Her heart is beating fast and her breathing is a little fast too. She closed her eyes again for a minute and opened them again. She was looking straight ahead when she thought she saw a figure at the corner of her eyes. She turned her head to look.

She was so surprised at what she saw she quickly turned her head back to look straight ahead in front of her. It was only a fraction of a second. She took several deep breaths then she took a peak again to her right and there was nothing there. She closed and opened her eyes again and again and there was nothing there. But the image was stack in her mind. She could still see him in her mind.

How could I describe him. He was looking straight at me unblinking. And it only took a fraction of a second but I could still see his image in my mind.

A dark tall hairy figure even his arms had long black hair . . . he had facial dark hair but the face is still clearly seen . .  his black nails are  very long and pointed. .

His eyes . . .

It's like looking at the abyss. . . it's darker than black. . .there is no white in them . . but deep blackness . .

I think I better get inside. I may not know it but maybe he is still here watching. . ( Standing and fast walking to get inside the house.)

I better say my prayers tonight before I go to sleep. That is something I never thought I would ever see in my life.