BLACK NIGHT - MEETING

BLACK NIGHT ( HORROR mix with DRAMA/COMEDY/ROMANCE)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

CHAPTER 2:

STORY ONE (CONTINUATION PART TWO):

Isn't it so funny we are all here when some of us should be somewhere else right at this moment? hahahahahaha Elai aren't you suppose to be . . . where is that place again? hahahahaha aaaaaahhhh ya right . . I remember now . .

Hay don't say it . . don't even mention it! hahahahaha We are here to enjoy this impromptu get together.

Hahahahaha ( All of them are laughing and people,who are looking at them are smiling because their laughter is contagious making other people feel good.)

One particular man is looking at them with great interest. Smiling to himself enjoying the sound of their laughter.

Iris is celebrating her birthday today and her friends are giving her a party. She was not planning to celebrate her birthday but her friends thought better. A friend asked her out to accompany her to the mall to buy something but instead got her to this restaurant where her other friends were waiting for them. She was surprised to say the least. These friends of her are not so easy to get them all to gather at one time in one place.

Iris is enjoying the party and is all smile. They talked about the past reminiscing the good old days of their youth and updating each other of their current lives.

Jenny, is this your girl now? ( Looking at the baby.) Wow she has grown so much! Hahahaha Luckily she looks like you and not your husband! Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha Hay! Come on now! Don't say that! hahahaha

Aaahh but your laughing, you know it's the truth. Just accept it, girl! Hahahahaha You married your husband not for his looks . . hahahaha

for his brain perhaps and how thick the lining of his pocket is hahahahaha

(someone  spoke ) or . . .  he is good in the sacks ha ha ha ha ha

Hahahaha True ! But I love that ugly guy! Hahahaha But don't say that I said it! Hahahaha

True?? which one are you refering? (Everyone is smiling. Waiting for her answer.)

All of the above!! ha ha ha ha ha

Ohh!! How good is he?? And is he...?? You know ... down there??

That is for me to know and for me to keep. Ha ha ha hah

(With her pointed finger waving.) And I'm not sharing him to any of you. Ha ha hah hah hah

I found him first and I plan to keep him all to myself. ha hahahaha

Not even with you. (Pointing to her gay friend. Everyone is laughing.) ha hah hahahah

(Her gay friend twinkles his eyes with a cute smile on his face turning his face from left to right.) If only he'd have me I'll give him my all. I (Rolling his tounge to his lips) And I'd give him something in return. I'm very good too you know.(Everyone laughed) hahahahah

And if he is that good in bed. . .and he is ... you know down there ...He doesn't have to spend money on me,  I'm willing to spend all my money on him even if I have to sell my house and car . I'll sell my mother if  I have to . . .hahahaha (everyone laughed so hard)

Hay stop day dreaming about my husband, you are not having him. ( Everyone is laughing.) hahaahahahaah

They continued talking even while eating their meal.

After dinner because they may not be able to meet again after for sometime they all agreed to enjoy a cup of coffee and continue their conversations. It was quite a while before they all parted ways.




In a relatives gathering because of a wedding

A cousin of Iris named Phil introduces his friend  "Iris, I want you to meet a friend of mine this is Jun, he is a business executive, who works in Makati. He is a Korean."

Iris said, " Hello, nice to meet you." ( Bowed her head a little.)

Jun with all smile and bowed his head a little too, " Hello, nice to meet you too. Phil has often talked about you."

Iris smiling back, " I hope it's not all bad." ( Iris private thought : This guy is so good looking and he is making my heart beat faster. hhhmmm)

Phil said to Iris, " Couz' could you look after him for me? My mom is asking me to help out in the kitchen and do other stuff too.    (Phil making faces, twisting his lips and rolling his eyes ) You know how my mom is I may not be able to return for quite a while. ((Phil smiling being cute ) So how about it Couz' . . please . . pretty please . .do this for me."

Iris laughing at her cousins antics raised her eyebrow and said, "Hahahaha Alright . . go . . as if I'm going to let anything bad  happen to your friend here. . "

Iris said to Jun, " Sorry about that, that's my cousin Phil for you."

Jun smiling said, " Oh it's alright don't worry I'm quite used to him already."

Phil said to Jun, " I'm leaving you in good hands. Just enjoy yourself. I think I hear my mom calling I got to go. See you later guys." Phil waved and went to the kitchen.

Iris said, " Let's go to the garden. Would you like something to drink? We have soft drinks, juices, or perhaps you would like some coffee or tea?"

Jun answered, " I'm alright for now maybe later."

Iris answered, " Alright then, if your thirsty just tell me okey then I'll get you something to drink. Shall we? I mean, shall we go to garden?"

Jun smiling waved his hand to let her lead the way , " There is a fine breeze outside. " They started to walk towards the garden.




( Next chapter next)

Thank you for reading. .
A comment is appreciated . .