CHAPTER 5:

BLACK NIGHT ( HORROR mix with DRAMA/COMEDY/ROMANCE)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

CHAPTER 5:

Iris found some milk in the refrigerator and reheated it to warm for the puppy.  Even Tita Cel found the puppy to be so cute.  They looked for a bowl for the puppy to use.  And when the milk is warm enough Iris poured the milk on the bowl and gave it to the puppy, which drank a little from it. It did not finish the milk but it's lips then sat down looking up at Iris.

Iris was looking down  and  talking to the puppy: Oh you're so cute and adorable.

Iris bent down and picked the puppy up and kissed it. Hand combing it's soft  hair and looking at it's eyes.

Iris was smiling and  talking to the puppy: You're so cute I could just eat you up. We have to find you a box to sleep in and a rag for your bedding. Tomorrow I'll give you a bath. I'll just ask for an old towel for you to use.

Iris holding the puppy in her arms  walked back to the dining area to ask Phil for a box and  a few rugs for the puppy to use. While walking she was kissing and playing with the puppy. Iris found Phil in the dining area helping in putting the dishes away.

Someone was enjoying himself  and smiling.  Enjoying everything he saw.

Iris asked Phil: Phil, do you have a box we could use for the puppy to sleep in? And maybe a few rugs too?

Phil looked at Iris and answered her: HHmmm let me look outside later at the garage maybe they have kept a carton there and I'll ask my mom for the rugs. Right now I have to finish this.( Phil bend down looking back at the dishes in front of him.)

Iris smiled at Phil and answered back: Oh it is all right. I'll look after the puppy for the mean time.

She went back outside to help in cleaning the front yard and the terrace. There were still tons to be done. she did not know where to place the puppy so she decided instead to  hold the puppy in one arm and  looked around for bottles and picked up the ones she found and placed them first on a table. Then went and  took one of the empty case and put it on the ground near the table and placed the bottles there.  Somebody else will have to carry the whole case from there.

Raza, one of the servants, was already carrying the stock of plates that they found to the kitchen. She left the glasses that they  found on one of the tables and will return with a tray to fetch them.  Mia, another servant,  has already stocked the rented chairs together in one corner of the house.  Roco, a man servant, was dismantling the rented tables and placing them near the rented chairs, which will be fetched  the next day.

It's been a long day. Iris is already tired, she is bending her head from left to right trying to ease the tension in her neck. She just gave a big yawn "aaaaahhhhaaaaaa",and  sleep is catching up to her. Seeing that everything is already being taken cared off she bid  the people there with her goodnight.

Iris spoke to them: Good night everybody, I'm going to hit the sack. I'm sorry to leave you but you'll have to finish it from here.

Raza answered her: Oh it is fine to  leave us to finish the job, we are the ones who should thank you for helping us out. Much has already been done and there are only few things that still needed to be done.  Go on and take your rest. We will be finished soon.

The other two nodded their heads in agreement and smiling at Iris.

Iris smiling spoke: " Good night everyone. Take a rest too when you are done with your work. We still have things to do tomorrow. Alright? "  When they nodded she left them still carrying the puppy and went inside the house.

Phil is done with his part of the cleaning up and was resting and sitting in one of the chairs in the dining area. He was looking towards  the direction of the kitchen and didn't see her come in.

Iris spoke as she approached Phil to call his attention: Phil.

Phil turned his head towards her direction and spoke: Hhhmm ? Yes?

Iris spoke and said:  " Phil, I'm  already a little bit sleepy but we still don't have a place to put this puppy for the night. Where can we put him? " Iris pulled one of the chairs and sat as well and hug the puppy to her chest while playing with it's fur.

Phil answered: " Oh ya right, I forgot about that. Hmmm Let me think. A cartoon, right? " Phil got up and went to look for a cartoon for the puppy and went to the garage to see if there is any cartoon around. He also went and asked his mom if there are any rugs that can be used for the puppy.

After a while Phil came back with  a cartoon box with a few rugs and said: " Here, I found a box for the puppy and mom gave me these rugs. Now, where are going to put the puppy?"

Iris was thinking and spoke: Can we leave it outside? What if it cries?

Phil answered : We can leave him in  the kitchen or the garage? Or the terrace perhaps?

Iris answered: Oh. I'll take him with me if I can but I'm sleeping with a relative so I think the kitchen is the best I don't want him outside I won't be able to sleep thinking about him.

Phil smiling spoke: Give me that puppy and go and take your rest.

Iris gave the puppy to Phil but kissed it before totally letting go.

Iris spoke: Good night and take care of the puppy, all right?

Phil was kissing the puppy lifted his head smiling and spoke: Good night sweet couz. Thanks for all your help. Specially with Jun.

Iris  laughed and answered:" I knew you'd say something like that. You won't let me off the hook. Good night. " Patted the puppy one last time and turned and went to the bedroom she will share with a relative.