BLACK NIGHT3

BLACK NIGHT ( HORROR mix with DRAMA/COMEDY/ROMANCE)(SERIES)(ON GOING)

STORY ONE (CONTINUATION PART 3)

CHAPTER 3:

Iris is looking at Jun smiling face while he is talking to a relative and could not help but like what she's looking at. He is so handsome and he had a great complexion it was so much better that her's. Bending her head a little she looked at his hand and arm and found it so beautiful. Even his nails are nicely cut.

Iris thinking to herself: How can a man be so handsome and beautiful at the same time? He is so gorgeous. D---- why am I thinking about him.

Iris smiling: Jun?

Jun turned to look at her with an inquiring look: Yes?

Iris: I'll just go to the kitchen for a minute.

Jun: Oh yes, alright. (Bowed his head a little.)

And Iris bowed her head with a smile.

Iris: Is there anything you would like to have? I can bring it back when I return.

Jun: No, It's alright.

Iris: Alright then. (Turned around and went to go inside the house.)



Inside the house . . .

Phil is in the dining area helping in putting the food on the table. And when he sees Iris he had a big smile on his face.

Phil: Hay couz how is Jun doing? He is cute, haaa? (Giving Iris a wink.)

Iris smiling at Phil and spoke: He is with Tito Raul they are having a conversation.

Phil bumping Iris on the shoulder his eyebrow going up and down: Yo couz I think he will be good for you. I think you two could hit it off.

Iris smirking: Ya right.

Phi with a big smile and laughing: Hahahaha Hay he is an okey guy. He has my vote.

Iris with a small smile: Ya right.

Phil smiling bigger and laughing: Hahahaha I think you are falling for him.

Iris pouting a little: Why would I? He is not my type.

Phil looking at Iris with a smiling eyes bend down to her level and whispered to her ear : Yo couz, I saw you checking him out.

Iris hit him on the arm and glared at him: I did not!

Phil winked at her and was laughing when he went back to the kitchen.

Tita Cel smiling coming from the kitchen with a dish: What was that about? Phil is laughing. Tell me about it what is so funny.

Iris smiling to her aunt: Ohh It's nothing Tita. You know your son he and his jokes.

Tita Cel smiling: It is good to hear him laughing and you smiling. So I guess it was a good joke.

Iris did not answer her aunt but only smiled back.

She looked for work to do at the dining area. She wants to help out in preparing the table or anything else needed to be done. She saw the water container empty so she went and started filling it up. And then cleared the area for any mess and fixed the glasses and the utensils.

She was busy at the dining area and did not notice Jun looking at her. He was in the living room and it was just across from the dining area. Her uncle brought him inside the house.

When she turned she found him looking at her which surprised her. And he just smiled at her and she smiled a small smile back.

Iris: He makes my heart skip a beat. Now I'm conscious.

Iris continued on what she was doing but was feeling conscious and a little nervous.

When everything was set her aunt told her to tell everybody to come and eat.

Tita Cel: Iris, go and call everyone to come into the house and that the table is set for them to get some food. Bring some plates with you to give to everyone.

Iris: Yes, Tita.

And Iris got some plates and started passing them to people she meets and invited them to eat and gave one to Jun.

Iris smiling: Jun, here is a plate, please go to dining area the food is ready please feel free to take whatever you would like to eat.

Jun: Thank you.

Iris left him to pass more plates to visitors and relatives and invited them to come inside the house to get some food.

 

 

Next Chapter Next:

Thanks for reading

A comment is appreciated