Episode 06 "Prove it."

Chanyeol the Little Charmander
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

episode 06

"Prove it."  

"So....what can you do?"

Kyungsoo flinched and clutched his basket before looking up from the bush that he was picking berries from. His duties as the unofficial-official mother of the various reckless and childish Pokemon were doubled due to the extra team that joined them. Every morning, Kyungsoo would set off on the hunt for berries that everyone could share.

Unlike many of the other Pokemon, Kyungsoo was simply scared of the thought of battling. He wasn't weak and he knew it, heck, Key and the rest of the team knew that he wasn't weak. It was all thanks to one sneak attack that went wrong that sent his battling career down the drain.

When he looked from his bush, levitating behind him was Xiumin with his swirl of ice cream messily placed around his head.

"E-excuse me?"

"You heard me," Xiumin said, with his confidence unwavering. "What can you do? All I've seen you do is pick berries and run after Baekhyun. And unfortunatly, that kid is now hanging around Chen."

"I-I don't get what you're trying to say." Kyungsoo turned back to his precious bush and rushed to the other side, away from Xiumin.

The ice Pokemon chuckled and simply followed. He snuck his hand into the basket, taking several berried into his mouth. His words were barely unrecognizable with his mouth opening up to the never ending supply of berries. "Thasht my pointch, Kyeong-thu." His white head was stained around his mouth with a deep red color even after wiping it away.

Xiumin forced the large bolus down his throat. He smiled sweetly and circled around the ground-type Pokemon. "So, I think you should prove that you're more than just a slave to Suho and battle me. Whaddya say?"

There was nothing intimidating in his voice, his tone and if anything else, caused Kyungsoo to wanted to battle.

There were icicles trailing behind the floating ice cream cone, making subtle twinkling noises. From afar, it seemed as if the conversation between the two was just innocent banter. With Xiumin's playful skipping, anyone could make that mistake. However, planted on the face of Kyungsoo was panic and serious strategic planning. Unknown to the tension, Lay playfully skipped over to the bush where a battle was just abut to start.

"Hey, guys!" Lay cheered, lightly placing an appendage on the back of the ground-type pokemon. This gentle gesture caused all the power building up in Kyungsoo to burst out in a rippling earthquake1 . All eyes were planted on the harmless Lay flying across the field screaming in terror. 

"Lay! Oh my god!" Minho yelled, watching his precious pink friend soar in the sky. "Kris! Get him!"

Kris looked up from his drawings, half-lidded and half paying attention. "Whu- AH!" He spread his wings and pounced off the grass leaving a gawking Chanyeol staring up at him. Kris bolted through the sky and just as the poor healing pokemon was about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter