Chapter 2

We're married and there's no love.

Jong Hyun's POV

Dalkomhan Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh,
Neon naye Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh,
Dalkomhan Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh,
Neon naye Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh Lolli.

Beep*

I went back to sleep as soon as i off my alarm. I was just too tired. Within seconds, i was already fast asleep.

1 hour later.

Dalkomhan Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh,
Neon naye Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh,
Dalkomhan Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh,
Neon naye Lollipop Oh Lollipop Oh Lolli.

Beep*

This time i took my phone up to check the time. ! I jump up and quickly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After that, i change into my uniform and went out to the living room. As soon as i went out, i could smell something delicious in the dining room. I went to the dining room and saw a breakfast was already ready on the table. I walk towards the table a took the cover up and saw a note.

Love??? Tsch. I'm glad you cut that out. I sat down and ate my breakfast. Hmm... Not bad. In fact it was really delicious. I think is the best breakfast i ever ate? Nah..I take that back. I can't help but wondered why did i get myslef into this mess.

Last Month

I recieve a call from my mom. She told me that my grandpa is in the hospital. His condition are bad. I rush to the hospital to see him.

Hospital

"Omma! How's grandpa? Where is he? Is he fine?" I can't stop asking my mom question. She didn't even have the chance to answer me because i kept on asking her question.

"Calm down dear, the doctor say you grandpa is fine for now." What? "For now???" I ask her.

"Right, There may be some changes. It depends on your grandpa. Anyway, he has been wanting to see you." I nod and went in to the room.

"Hey, grandpa." I tried to fake a smile.

"Oh! My lovely grandson! Come here." I sat beside his bed.

"How have you been doing my grandson? How's school?"

"I'm fine grandpa. School? You know..same old same old." I smile.

"Right, I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine." He patted my back.

"I got a last wish that i want you to promise that you'll do for me." I look at him with a sad and terrified feeling and slightly nodded.

"I want to see you married." I look at him with a disbelief eyes. "What? You want me to married? Like now?" He noded.

"You know i don't have that much time left right?" I shook my head. "Hey, don't say that! I believe you can live forever." He laugh.

"Still, i want you to promise me that." He look at me and wait for my answer. I was hesitating. I mean where do  i get a wife? I do have a girlfriend but marriage? It's still too early for me. But, it's grandpa's last wish. I don't want to let him down. So, i nodded and said.

"I promise." He smile and gave me a hug.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"What? I'm getting married next month? What? Why?" I asked my parents.

"It's you grandpa's last wish. Don't ask us why son."  "But....Who will i get married with?"

"Don't worry about that dear. We got you a fiance already." WHAT!!!!

"What do you mean? Am i gonna marry a stranger???" They noded.

"What? Noo!! What if that girl is retarded or smth. I mean, you'll never know right??" My mom hit my on the head. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"That was for you acting dumb. She's perfectly fine. Besides, she's one of your fathers' closest friend daughter. And not to mention, we did have a agreement. Me and your father promised his friend that if one of us had a baby boy or girl will have to marry their baby boy or girl." WTH?

"So, even if this is not grandpa's last wish i will also have to marry her?" They noded.

"WHATT!! That's not fair! I have the right to choose my wife!" I pouted.

"Well, it's all set. You are still getting married next month whether you like it or not." My dad said.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A day after that

So, today i'm suppose to meet my so-called-fiance. WTH did i even agreed this for? Well, it's grandpa's last wish. I wonder if he fake his sickness just to get me married. I mean he knows my weakness. It's HIM! Sheeshh.

"Dear, what are you doing there. Come, we're going in the room to meet them."

"Omma, i need to go to the restroom. I'll be there in a minute."

Minutes later

"So , where is your son Gyeong Bae?" I heard someone asked.

"Oh, he went to the restroom just now. There he is." I walk in to the room. I saw ajuhsshi and ajjuhma and a girl beside them. WAIT. Isn't she in my school? Haha. I can see that she's shock to see it's me.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Jong Hyun. Nice to meet you ajjuhshi and ajjuhma." I politely greet ajjuhshi and ajjuhma. I saw her rolled her eyes.

"What a handsome son you have. My daughter are lucky to marry him too." Yup! She is lucky to have me as her husband! I gave her a smirk.

-----------------------------------------

Present

So, yea. This is how it all happened. right? Well, i have no choice. I look at my watch. ! I quickly ran out. I am soo gonna be late for school!

 

 

Author's Note;

So how is it??? Please do leave me a comment!!