Chapter 6

We're married and there's no love.

"There u are!" Jonghyun found me. I was hiding at the rooftop. Tears were still falling down to my cheek. I can't stop myself from crying. My abdomen was hurting me. Bruises were all over my hand and legs. It hurts a lot. They really did it this time. I can't hold myself back anymore. I kept on crying and crying. I felt Jonghyun place his hands on my back. He was comforting me. I slightly push him away.


"Does it hurt a lot? Come on, Let me take you to the infirmary room." he tried to pull me up, i resist.


"Go away! I don't need you to comfort me!" i scream loudly.


He then hugs me tightly. "I told you that I’m here for you. I’ll protect you. I promised you that. So don't push me away." i cried louder and hug him back. Can i really trust him?

He took me to infirmary room. The teacher in charge was not there so he help me clean the wounds. I flinch when he use the cotton and dap in on my wound.

“Does it hurt?” I slightly nodded. Then he blow on my wound as he clean the wound. He’s really close to me. I didn’t notice that he actually really look good. Well, this is the only thing that I don’t regret. Marrying a hot guy. Every girl will be jealous of me. It’s really an advantage for me.

“Ouch!” He looks at me. “I’m sorry.” And smiles. I was actually attracted to his smile. Somehow it makes me feel warm.

“There you go. “

“Thanks.”

“Come on let’s go back to class.” He offers his hand. I shook my head.

“I don’t want to go back to class.”

“Kay then. I’ll bring you somewhere else.” He took my hand and pulls me away.

I wonder where he’s taking me as I follow him. I don’t remember coming here. I’ve been in this school for 4 years. I didn’t realize this place existed.

“Oppa. Where are you taking me?” He ignores me and continues walking.

“Here we are!” He turns to me and smile. Woah. Is this a theatre hall? It’s big.

“Amazing right?” I gave him a nod. My mouth was wide open.

“Come on! Let’s go to the stage.” He took my hand and pulls me to the front.

“Wow! Why didn’t I realize that there’s a theatre hall here?”

“Well, cause it has not been used since there a fire last five years.”

“How did you know?” “Err… It was all over the news??” Srsly? Gahh….I’m slow.

“Hehheh. I don’t really watch news or even read newspaper.” I laugh stupidly.

“Hahaha. You’re cute.” He ruffled my hair. I blush.

“What do you do when you come here?” I ask him still blushing.

“Well, I come here a lot when I’m depressed. I just stand on the stage and sing.” I look at him. Shock. He sings?

“What? I can’t sing?” I chuckle. “No. It’s just that you don’t look like you know how to sing.”

“Well, you’re wrong. I love to sing.” “Really? Sing for me then!” Wait. Did I just ask him to sing for me?

“Okay then.” I turn to him. “Serious? I was actually just joking. You don’t need to if you don’t want.”

“Nah, if it makes you happy. I’m glad to sing.” He smiles to me. I smile back.

Then he stand up and walks to the centre of the stage. I wonder what song will he sings? 4 men’s baby baby? It’s my favourite song.

“Ehem.” He clears his throat. I waited for him to start. And he did.

.

.

.

.

Am I dreaming or did I just think out loud? He’s singing Baby baby! Gahh! I calm myself down and listened to his voice. Woah. His voice really melts my heart. He seems different when he sings. The way he sings somehow tells me that he’s lonely. I look into his eyes. There was sadness in those eyes. I wonder if I’m right. The he stops singing. I stand up and clap my hands.

“You sang my favourite song!” he smiles.

“Really? Do you like it then?” I nodded

“Of course! I super love it!” I smile widely.

“I’m happy to see you smile again. You look pretty when you smile. Don’t lose that smile of yours.” I blush.