Chapter 5

We're married and there's no love.

Seo Hyun's POV

Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi
Oitsukenai supiido de
Nee tsuite ko reru no?
 Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi
Hikari kagayaku
Kedo fure rarenai no
Masani Supersonic n' hypertonic

Beep*

I lazily force myself to wake up. I walk to the toilet, dragging my lazy legs. I look up and was shock to see my eyes were sore. I guess i cried too much yesterday. Sigh~ I took a bath and and make breakfast after that. I wonder if i should make one for Jong Hyun oppa? I think i should. It's my job as a wife anyways. Like yesterday, I wrote a note and leave the breakfast on the table and left after finishing eating mine.

At School

As soon as i reach school, I go to the library to take a short nap.

minutes later

"Oppa! Someone is there."

"Where? Ignore her." I heard someone whisper.

"But what if she wakes up?" Who is making those noise? Come on! Give me a break!

"She won't. Trust me."

"Mmm..Ooppa." The noise just keep on continues. WTH? Seriously?

I open my eyes and check where the noise came from. I walk and walk till i reach at the end of the library. The noise are getting louder and louder. Wait. It sounded more like moans as i get nearer.

"Oppa...Faster" The moans got more loud. I take the right turn and....

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I run away. I can't believe what i saw. I feel disgusted right now.

I seriously can believe... I...

I..

I freaking...

I FREAKING!

I FREAKING MARRIED A  BAD BOY! WTH?

He was actually making love in the library! At this hour? WTH? Ewww!!! How many girls did he??? Arghh...I can't even.. Eww...I even let him comfort me yesterday! I totally step into his stupid love trap! I alomost fall for him! I'm actually glad that i saw that just now. Now i know who he really is. Thinking of him makes me shiver. Oh Ghad! I'm living with him right now! Who knows what he will do to me! I better stay away from him.

Jong Hyun's POV

"Ahhhhh!" WTH?

"Oppa! I told you she'll wake up!" She put on her clothes and walk away." Great! and I was just about to..ARGH..Whatever! Who the hell was that? She ran too fast. I did not saw who the hell scream. If i know who's that . I am so gonna make her pay for it!

I walk back to my classroom. On the way there, I saw Seo hyun talking to herself. She was actually hitting herself.

"Ya! Gwaenchana?" She look at me and immediately she ran away. "Ya! Eodiga?"

RRINNGGG

Class started immediately after my homeroom teacher came in. Aish. It's so boring. Oh whatever. I better take nap.

"Ya! KIM JONG HYUN! How many times do i have to tell you? No sleeping in class."

"Saem! I was just resting my eyes." Shheesshhh. I rolled my eyes.

Recess

"Onew hyung! Where were you just now?" I pouted.

"I was busy taking a nap in the library." He smile widely.

"Not fair! You get to sleep and i can't. Hmmph"

"Aww. There's always next time." He ruffle my hair.

"Enough! You're messing my hair! Shheshh." I glare at him and he chuckled.

"Hyung! Someone is fighting there!" Tae min came out of nowhere.

"It's just some random guys fighting. No biggie."

"But, i heard them saying that a bunch of girls are hitting a girl." A girl?

"Who?" "How would i know?" Aish! I quickly go there to check.

"See if you dare to come near my oppa again you !" I heard slapping noise.

"Ya! WTH are you doing?" I stop her hand from slapping her.

"Oppa! She was flirting with you yesterday! How dare she do that?" I gave her a death glare.

"Seo Hyun ah. Gwaenchana?" I took her hand. "Go away!" She push me away and ran.

"WTH is wrong with her? Oppa, forget bout her." I shove her hand away and chase after Seo hyun.

Where did she went? She really is a fast runner. Oh wait. I can't blame her. I just happen to have a short legs.

There she is! "There you are!" I was still panting.