Chapter 7

We're married and there's no love.

Seo Hyun's POV

“There you go Dino head!” He shot a glare to me. I stick my tongue out.

“You should be happy that I’m still making breakfast for you.”

“Oh come on, It’s not like I’m gonna do anything to you.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well, who knows??” What he expect me to think? It’s early in the morning and he was on my bed for god sake!

“Seriously, I wouldn’t do anything to a girl like you.” WHAT? What did he meant by that? I held my hand up and hit him on the forehead.

“Hey! What’s that for?” I glare at him. “That’s for you acting like a DINO JERK!” He rubs his forehead.

“It still hurts you know, from just now.” I look at him. “So? You shouldn’t be there at the first place. Serve you right!”

 

Flashback

 

“Good morning, pretty.” I open my eyes and happen to see Jong Hyun 2 inch away from my face. WTH? I jump up and accidently hit on Jong Hyun’s forehead HARD.

“Ouch!” He rubs his forehead. “Why did you jump up for? It hurts.”

“I’m sorry. Mine hurts too you know.” I pout. WAIT. What is he doing on my bed?

“WAIT. Why are you here? Why are you on my bed??” I waited for his answer.

“I came here to wake you up! What else will I do? By the way, this is our room. I can come here whenever I want.” What? Wake me up?

“I didn’t ask you to wake me up! And you can’t just come in here and scared me like that!”

“I’m hungryyy… come on! Make me breakfast!!! Pleaseeeeee.” Showing me his puppy eyes.

“Why should I? “ He frown. “Cause I’m your husband?” He smile then smile to me cutely.

“And I have to make you breakfast because of that?” He nods. What? Aigooo. Stupid Dino Head!

“I hate you Dino Head!!” I went in to the toilet.

 

End of Flashback

 

Yea. That’s what happened. I mean srsly, I know he’s hungry but is it necessary to wake me up by calling me pretty with his face so near? Ughh.

“I’m done!” He stand up and walk away. I stop him.

“Where do you think you’re going dino head?” I stare at him.

“Er.. Is that a tricky question?” He look back at me.

“Clean your plates. I’m not your servant. I may be your wife but not servant. God gave us two hands. You should make use of them.” I stood up and wait for him to get his plates.

“Fine. Sheesh. You’re even worse than my mom.” As if I care.

 

Good news for today! No school for me! I called mom yesterday and told her I fell from the stairs, which she buy it. And she called the school and told them I’ll be absent for few days. Yay me! I’m so glad that I get to stay at home instead of that corrupted school!

“Why are you smiling to yourself? Weirdo.” He rolled he’s eyes. Well, cause I get to stay at home of course!

“Well, I better get going to school.”  “Bye!!!!” I smile widely.

“Are you that happy??” I nod and smile.

“How cute can you be?” I was shock by that statement and I blush.

“Kay then! See you after school. You better cook something nice for dinner.” He walk out after saying that.

 

Authors Note ;

Short update! I'm sorry if it's boring ^^

Oh and thanks to you @rocket_star i'm updating!!!

I hope you like this chappie tho :D

And plss!! No silent readers! Pls do leave a comment ♥