Chapter 9

We're married and there's no love.

Seo Hyun’s POV

 

Gosh he is really going to get in to trouble and he is not even worried at all! Look at him, running around like a kid. Okay. He’s not running around like a kid. He’s walking happily with both of his hand swinging. But seriously! Agrhh! Wait. Why am I even thinking about it anyway? It’s his business not mine. Okay. I shall just let it go then. I let out a sigh.

 

“What’s wrong? Don’t like your ice cream? Give it to me then!” He reaches his hand out to grab my ice cream. I hit his hand.

 

“Ya! You had yours already! Now, Hands off!” I hide my ice cream from him.

 

“Fine then.” He sticks his tongue out. I did the same too.

 

On the way home.

 

“Stupid Dino head! Look what you’ve done! I smell like ice cream! Ughhh!” I stomp my feet and walk away from him. As far as possible.

 

“Aww! Come on! I said I’m sorry.” He grabs my hand and turns me around.

 

“Ughh. Whatever.” I shove his hand away.

 

“It’s not entirely my fault you know. If it isn’t that Ajjuhshi who accidently pushed me, I wouldn’t fall.”

 

“Yea. Fall on top of me to be exact!” I snorted.

 

“I’m sorry okay. I’ll make it up to you then.” My lips curve as soon I heard that.

 

“Owhkay. You’re freaking me out.” I walk closer to him.

 

“Hehehe! You’re a man who keep your words right?” He nodded hesitantly.

 

“Good! Now let’s go! It’s getting dark.” I took his hand and head home.

 

Minutes later we finally reach home!!

 

As soon as we walk in to the living room, we saw a figure sitting on the couch.

 

Wait. Isn’t that Dino head’s umma? Uh oh… Someone is in trouble!

 

“Oh umma! Why are you here?” He make his way to the couch.

 

“I received a call earlier.” He raises an eyebrow. Dumbo! Must be from the school!

 

“From??” GAWD! How dense can you be? I make my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water for omeonim.

 

“It’s from your school.” Told ya!! I place the glass of water on the table.

 

“Have a drink, omeonim.” She gave me a smile and ask me to take a sit.

 

“Why did you skip school?” Dino head is definitely getting nervous now. He’s like sweating right now. Should I help him? Wait. Why should i? Ughhh! Is he going to get in trouble? Gawd! Why in the world are you my husband?

 

“I’m sorry omeonim. I text him earlier and told him I was not feeling well. That’s why he skips school. He came back and took me to a doctor.” I slightly nudge dino head on his arm.

 

“Neh, umma! She’s alright though. You don’t have to worry.”

 

“Ah jeongmal? Are you alright, Seo Hyun ah?” She came over and touches my forehead.

 

“Neh. I’m fine, omeonim. It’s just a slight headache. Jong Hyun was too worried so he took me to see a doctor. Right?” I nudge him.

 

“N-neh!”

 

“Next time, please tell the teacher why you leave son. You got me worried sick!”

 

“Mianhae umma.” He look down.

 

“Mianhae omeonim. It’s my fault.” She softly smile.

 

“Aniya. I understand. No more next time Jonghyun ah.” He nodded in response.

 

“I’ll get going then! You both should sleep early. Okay.”

 

“Neh!” We said at the same time.

 

“Visit us more! Omeonim! And have a good rest.” I softly hug her.

 

“Bye umma!” Then she left.

 

Phew. That was a good safe. I turn to Dino head and glare at him.

 

“I know. You’re going to say ‘I told you so!’ right?”

 

“I told you so! You should have listened to me! You Dino head!” I hit him on his head.

 

“Ouchie! I’m sorry okay!” then he walk away,

 

A Thank you will be nice you DINO HEAD! I make my way to the stairs, I purposely hit on his shoulder as I walk pass through him.

 

“Hey. T-thank you.” My lips form a curve.

 

“You’re welcome, Dino head!”