Chapter 1

We're married and there's no love.

Seo Hyun's POV

Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi
Oitsukenai supiido de
Nee tsuite ko reru no?
 Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi soutou jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi
Hikari kagayaku
Kedo fure rarenai no
Masani Supersonic n' hypertonic

Beep*

I woke up immediately after i turn off my alarm. Went to take my shower after that. I was rushing because i need to prepare breakfast too. Well, not only for me of course! I need to make breakfast for two. I don't really mind since cooking is always my thing . Even so, i have no idea how i get into this SITUATION. In case you guys are wondering, it all happened just last month.

-------------------------------------------------

Last Month

"Seo Hyun ah~ Come down now! Your mother and I have something important to tell you."

I ran down from my room. "What is it?" I was afraid that they will send me too US. Please no!!

"You are getting married." Oh great! I'm not going to US! Wait. WHAT??

"What? Married? I'm just 16! I'm too young! Besides, I don't even have a boyfriend!" I was suppperr SHOCK!

"Dear, I know you're shock right now. But , we have already decided." said mom.

"What! That's not fair! I don't want to get married! Not to a stranger! I still need to study! I'm not getting married!!" I shouted loudly.

"Hey, how dare you raise your voice young lady. It's already decided. You can't say no."

"But ..dad."  "No buts!" I ran to my room and slamed the door.

I cried and cried for hours. I locked myself in the room for days. I kept on replaying back my dads words. I mean WTH? Why do i need to do what he ask me to? I've always listen to what they say, why can't they just let me decide this one time?

knock knock*

"Dear, can you please stop locking yourself in you room? You're in there for days already. You must be starving. Come on, you really need to eat something." In fact i am super hungry! But, if i just go out like that it means i'm giving up. I can't do that! Seo Hyun ah~ Hwaiting!.

"Dear, i know you're starving. Open the door please. " she paused. I heard her letting out a sigh. "Even if you lock yourself in your room, things will not change. You are still getting married no matter what." I walk towards my door and open them.

"Why? Why do i have to put up with this? I have the right to choose." Tears were starting to fall again.

-------------------------------------------

A day after that

"Gyeong Bae ah~ It has been awhile!" My dad greets his "bestfriend".

"Ya, it's been awhile Dae Hoon ah~. Oh and you're still as pretty as ever Soo Jin shi!" He gave my mom a friendly hug.

"Oh, i'm sure i did grow old." She said shyly. "I'm sure you still remember my wife, Hee In."

"Of course i do! HOw are you Hee In?" "I'm perfectly fine."

"Oh right, I forgot to introduce my daughter. Seo Hyun." My dad introduces me.

"Anyeonghaseyo, ajuhsshi and ajjuhma. I'm Seo Hyun." I politely bow and greet them.

"You got a really pretty daughter Dae Hoon ah~ My son are lucky to marry her." I smiled.

I know what are you guys thinking. Why did i agrred to marry a total stranger? Well, there's a reason. A strong one!

-------------------------------------------

Flashback

"Dear, i know you're starving. Open the door please. " she paused. I heard her letting out a sigh. "Even if you lock yourself in your room, things will not change. You are still getting married no matter what."

"Why? Why do i have to put up with this? I have the right to choose." Tears were starting to fall again.

After i was calm down, my mom told me the reasons.

"Dear, I'm sorry to put you in this situation. But , it's a agreement we made a long time ago. Me and your father promised his friend that if one of us had a baby boy or girl will have to marry their baby boy or girl. Since we have you and the have a son, so we have to . Promise is a promise. Besides, you don't want to go to US right? This is the only way you can avoid going to US."

I looked at her with my eye wide open. In order for me to not go to US, I have to marry a stranger? WTH! This is not happening!

It's either US or Marriage. How the hell i can choose? But i don't want to go to US. I don't want to get married too...Wait, I can't choose. I had to marry him. Promise is a promise right? But, promises are meant to be break aren't they? Arghh!! God please help me!

end of flashback

----------------------------------------

So yea, here i am in this room. Meeting my so-called-fiance.

"So , where is your son Gyeong Bae?" Ya, where is he?

"Oh, he went to the restroom just now. There he is." I slowly turn back . The moment i turn back my eyes were wide open. WTH? Why him? I thought he's dating someone?

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Jong Hyun. Nice to meet you ajjuhshi and ajjuhma." He politely greet my mom and dad. I rolled my eyes.

"What a handsome son you have. My daughter are lucky to marry him too." YEA RIGHT!

-----------------------------------------

Present

After preparing the breakfast, i left them on the dinner table. I ate mine and head out to school first.

 

Author's Note;

So how's my first chappie? Boring?Short? Anyways, the next chappie will be Jong Hyun's POV!