Wherever You Are, I Will Find You

A Person like Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Wherever You Are, I Will Find You[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

I miss you my love, my love, can’t you turn around and look at me?
I call out to you till my lips are chapped but it doesn’t reach you
Wherever you are, I will go search for you
Even when the day I stop breathing comes, I will wait for you
I want to love you again, my love, whom I miss crazily
My love

Junsu was furious.

He was stomping his feet hardly, as he walked towards his room with a clear annoyance on his whole face. As soon as he reached the room, Junsu immediately pull one of his luggages from the top of his wardrobe; letting it made a loud thump as it fell to the floor. Without enough care, Junsu then threw all his clothes, which were scattered on the bed before, right into the luggage. He didn’t even seem to care whether his clothes would be ripped off with his careless doing or not.

It wasn’t long after that, when Junsu could hear a familiar sound of footsteps. Junsu was hesitant for a moment, before decided to ignore the other person who was approaching him and continue to put everything into his luggage again. But when he couldn’t hear the footsteps and everything went into silent, the curiosity kicked on him. Junsu took a glance towards his door, only to find out that the other person was standing still there; eyeing on him for who-knows-how-long already.

Wasn’t pleased to know that the other man has been there long enough, Junsu didn’t think twice to throw some of the clothes on his hand towards the other. When it has successfully landed right on the other’s forehead, a satisfied smile was carved on his face almost right away. Though, he had to secretly admit that he was feeling guilty when he realized that there was also a belt. After all, it has never been Junsu’s intention to really hurt the other.

“Damn it,” Junsu murmured; frowned as he didn’t like the fact that the other wasn’t saying anything to him upon his harsh doing. It wasn’t what he expected. “Why didn’t you duck nor do something? Do you want me to hit you that bad?”

The other person started at Junsu for some seconds, as if he wanted to consider whether Junsu was ready to talk with him or not. “Junsu,” he finally called- still trying to be as careful as he could. “Can we talk normally? Let’s not yelling on each other, I need to- talk; just talk.”

“It’s a hyung for you, Changmin,” replied Junsu back, snorting as found it was ridiculous for the other to still not use an honorific towards him; after everything has happened.

Changmin sighed, seemingly too tired to hear Junsu’s way to talk. “Please not now, Junsu. I just-”

“It’s a hyung for you! How many times should I repeat myself?” interrupted Junsu.

“Okay. Okay, Junsu-”

“Hyung. Call me with hyung since I’m older than you,” Junsu, for once again, didn’t give Changmin a chance to actually finish his words. “You should really learn to respect those who are older than you. If you’re that uncomfortable with me, call me Junsu-sshi is fine.”

Changmin rolled his eyes; started getting annoyed with every single word Junsu has said. “I’ve said okay before, Junsu-Hyungnim. Is it that hard to listen at my words to the end? Do you have to always interrupt me in the middle? And now- can you please turn around and look at me for real? Why is it so hard to reach you, Hyungnim?”

Sarcasm. Junsu might be slow; too slow to even react as Changmin wanted in most of times, but he wasn’t that dumb. Knowing Changmin for a long time already, Junsu knew that Changmin was never really meant to call him hyung. And it was upsetting him; a lot. “How great it’ll be,” he said, smirking on the process. “It’s going to be nice, don’t you think? To have days without you; without someone who is younger than me, yet too disrespectful towards me.”

Changmin raised his eyebrows calmly, though his eyes were telling something else; the fury. “So,” he started. “You really dislike me that much, Hyungnim? You really think that I am disrespectful towards you? And you are happy with the fact that you’ll be staying away from me.”

Junsu chuckled. “Are you serious, Changmin?” Junsu asked, shaking his head half amused; half angry. “Maybe you’ve hit your head somewhere. It’s not me who chose to stay, Changmin. It’s not me who has agreed to leave and back away in the last minute. How dare you say that this is about me? It has never been about me. It’s about you and Yunho-Hyung. If you’re sick of me, say it to my face!”

“Junsu-”

“Now, please excuse me,” Junsu interrupted again. “I don’t want to have a fight with you anymore. I am tired, Changmin. Just for this last time, please leave me alone and stop teasing me. If you happen to really hate me and want to disturb me… I beg you; leave me alone for good.”

“Junsu,” Changmin said again, now with a low voice.

Junsu was tired to hear the other’s calling on him over and over again. Thus, he finally lifted his head to meet Changmin’s eyes; to ask the other leaving him alone once more time. However, what he had to see was something unexpected- something which made him freezing right on the place. For Junsu, what he saw right in front of him was absurd. For Junsu, he was the one who was allowed to feel the hurt; not Changmin- not someone who changed his mind right at the end.

“Why are you-”

Junsu suddenly stopped his words in the middle, even without someone interrupted him. He was too speechless to continue his words; as simple as that. Junsu thought he has been living with Changmin long enough to know the other well, but he wasn’t sure anymore now. The Changmin that Junsu has always known wasn’t someone who was so easy to break down. Meanwhile, someone right in front of him- who was supposed to be Changmin, showed him this painful look; as if he would break with one single touch.

Junsu gulped once, trying to find on what he should say at this moment. “Changmin,” he said slowly. “I… Why-? I don’t understand, but don’t be like this. Don’t… don’t make this hard.”

“Junsu,” Changmin called once again. “This… everything that happened… it’s out of my control.”

Junsu didn’t even know whether he should reply it or not, which was why he remained in silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter