The Only One To Embrace Me

A Person like Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2] The Only One To Embrace Me [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

I look at you, my love, though I can’t touch you
I painfully look at the face, at those eyes
The only person who embraced my tears and my scars
In this world, it’s you alone

 

Junsu tapped his feet impatiently, as his eyes were never leaving the computer screen right in front him. Not only that, a phone was also patched on his ear; waiting for the other side to quickly answer the phone. But unfortunately, even though Junsu has tried many times contacting the other, the luck wasn’t on his side. Junsu actually knew that probably it was a sign for him to not contact the other; to leave him alone at least for now, but he simply couldn’t.

Junsu was too worried to just sit back and watch the other person drowned all by himself.

Giving up on calling the other person, Junsu decided to find another person who was probably going to be able to help him. Though, there was actually just one person in his mind. He quickly walked out from his room towards the kitchen, knowing for sure that the other was supposed to be there. Junsu still sighed in relief almost right away, as soon as he found the person he wanted to talk with.

“Hyung,” Junsu called, making the other person took a glance towards him. “Jaejoongie-Hyung, have you called Yunho-Hyung?”

“What? Why should I call him- I mean, should there any special occasion for me to call him? Though- to answer your question, yes we always call each other periodically every day,” answered the other, Jaejoong, with a frown on his face; clearly didn’t understand yet what Junsu wanted from him.

“I mean-” Junsu stopped in the middle way, biting his lower lips nervously.

Jaejoong, who sensed that there was something bothering Junsu, put the ladle down and turned the stove off as soon as it was possible. He turned around and faced Junsu completely, asking the other to explain further with his gesture. But since Junsu didn’t seem to be able finding what he wanted to say, Jaejoong finally decided to make him relaxed first by his hair slowly.

“It’s okay,” Jaejoong said softly. “It is okay, Junsu. Talk to me what’s wrong.”

Junsu took a deep breath, trying to remind himself that there was a reason on why he chose to ask the question towards Jaejoong; that there was something more important than his fear. “I just… saw what the fans have said in the net café,” he finally said. “And I am- worried, Hyung.”

Jaejoong smiled; now understood on what Junsu was going to ask. “Are you worrying Changmin?”

At once, Junsu’s eyes were widened and his ears turned red just like that, as he didn’t expect to hear such question from the other. Junsu didn’t know why he was reacting that way, when Changmin and the others were still s. He knew that there was nothing to be shy about, but the thought of him worrying Changmin was too embarrassing to be admitted.

“Yes- I mean, no- I mean… well of course I am, Hyung,” Junsu tried to answer smoothly, though it has failed miserably. “Changmin and Yunho-Hyung, I am worrying over both of them.”

Jaejoong chucked as he heard the lame answer from Junsu, but decided that it wasn’t the time yet for Junsu to realize it- probably. “Yunho is fine,” he finally answered. “Well, that’s what he told me.”

“And you think…?” asked Junsu further; also decided to ignore Jaejoong’s reaction on his answer.

“I think,” Jaejoong replied back. “He is not fine.”

Junsu remained in silence. It seemed different to hear the words; even he has expected such answer.

“It must be hard for them,” Jaejoong continued, giving Junsu a sad smile in between. “I thought that we would be the one who were going to be blamed for everything, and I was prepared for that. But to know the fans blame those who chose to stay- our Yunho and Changmin instead… that’s different. Because of that, sometimes I wonder too, Junsu. Was that right for us to leave? Should we stay with them and try to hold our idealism back? Every time I had a talk with Yunho, I could still sense his pain and hurt. And I hate to be the one who caused that.”

“Hyung, don’t say something like that,” Junsu said right away; didn’t like to be reminded on what he often thought these whole times as well. “None of us to be blamed, you know. We just… have some different priorities, and it’s not a sin to have that. We have to stand still and move forward, Hyung. I bet Yunho-Hyung won’t be glad to know you’re hesitant- after everything.”

“Since when do you take the smart- role, Junsu? Isn’t it too fast?” Jaejoong asked with a giggle. “Sounds like Changmin, you were.”

“Well- that’s what Changmin told me,” Junsu replied unwillingly, wasn’t pleased to reveal his secret right away; that he wasn’t that smart and wise to say such words.

Jaejoong laughed, way much louder than before. “Actually I have no idea that it was really Changmin who said those,” he said. “Speaking of which, do you want me to text Yunho that you’re looking for that brat?”

“Is that okay?” Junsu smiled brightly; glad to know that he has chosen the right person to help him.

“Sure. After all, I wanted to know how he is as well,” Jaejoong said; pulled his phone out and started texting Yunho right away. “Yunho told me that Changmin doesn’t want to talk with anyone yet. I’m worrying him more than Yunho, in fact.”

“Oh,” Junsu replied with a pout, feeling his spirit was gone right after he has heard the news. “Then I shouldn’t bother and give him more times too.”

Jaejoong snorted, for the reason that Junsu couldn’t understand. “It doesn’t matter,” he said. “If it’s you, then he won’t be able to refuse anyway. And I think, you’ll be the best medicine for him.”

“But how can I be the best med-”

“Okay, sent!” Jaejoong announced proudly, without even seemed to notice that Junsu was about to say something just now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter