Epilogue : A Person Like Tears

A Person like Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2] Epilogue : A Person Like Tears [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

It was one peaceful night at JYJ’s dorm, when all of the five members of TVXQ and JYJ were gathered together. Jaejoong was, as always, cooking for their dinner in the kitchen; accompanied by Yunho at his back all the times. Yoochun was nowhere to be found- yet; since he has just finished filming and about to reach the dorm. Meanwhile, Junsu and Changmin were watching the television together in the living room- and sometimes also stealing the kisses from Junsu (for Changmin’s case).

Like… right now.

Changmin took a glance at Junsu, who was laughing over a scene at the television. But as soon as the older turned to look at Changmin, he immediately leaned forward and kissed Junsu again; on the lips. Not just that, Changmin also placed his hands on Junsu’s waist; pulled Junsu towards him so that the older one would lie on the couch easily. Even at that point, never once Changmin’s lips were parted from Junsu’s. That was before Changmin decided to Junsu’s chin instead, resulting a restrained and low moan from the latter.

“I can hear that!” shouted someone from the kitchen; Yunho, which making both of them reluctantly released themselves from each other.

“Seriously, get a room already!” Jaejoong added soon enough. “It’s the fourth time you did so.”

Well… true that it wasn’t their first time to get caught by either Yunho or Jaejoong.

“I’m tempted to do that, honestly,” Changmin said in whisper, as he never removed his lustful gaze from Junsu below him. “What do you say, Junsu?”

“Stop playing, Changmin,” said Junsu with his reddened face, slapping the youngest’s shoulder lightly.

“Fine,” Changmin replied with a shrug, adjusting his seat as he was pulling Junsu up as well. “But you better entertain me somehow, Junsu. I’m deadly bored waiting for those two lovebirds doing things in the kitchen.”

“We’re cooking, Changmin!” shouted both of Jaejoong and Yunho in unison; too loud to be called as normal, actually.

“Entertaining for you is only when you can tease me,” retorted Junsu back.

“Exactly,” said Changmin while flicking his fingers; satisfied with the thoughtful answer from Junsu.

Junsu sighed in frustration, before pouting as he seemed to dislike such idea. “Sometimes I wonder how you could say that you love me,” he said again. “Seems that all you love is just my reactions on your teasing.”

“I can explain more about that, I don’t mind at all,” Changmin said with a chuckle instead. “But then I should ask the same about you. You never told me why, after all. Care to tell me your reason?”

“I- That’s- Because-” Junsu trailed his words off completely; didn’t really expect for Changmin to ask him back. “It’s… uh- because… you’re- attractive?”

Changmin did nothing aside raising his eyebrows; clearly waiting for Junsu to explain further.

“Uh- then… it’s about- everything!” Junsu answered hesitantly. “Start from your- your… long legs? It- oh- then your tanned… skin? Mismatched eyes and also l- lips- your lips, even your unique… doings? Everything is just- too great.”

Changmin’s frown went more and deeper during Junsu’s statement of his reason, thinking that there was indeed something off from the words. “That doesn’t sound like you,” he said, trying to take the conclusion by himself. “It sounds more like… the Jaejoong-Hyung. Is that what he has said to you?”

“No- I- I don’t know!” Junsu finally said as he was hiding his face on Changmin’s shoulder; gave up on thinking further what he should say. “Why don’t you state what is yours first?”

Getting Junsu closer with him, of course Changmin wouldn’t refuse. He was then immediately taking Junsu into his embrace and his back over and over again. Sometimes, Changmin even kissed the top of Junsu’s head. “Let’s see…” Changmin said, as if he was trying to summarize his thought as something. “Maybe it’s because you like tears?  You flow endlessly inside of me; stay in my eyes and also in my heart, even at the times when I can’t see you.”

“Why does it sound like your song; that- A Person like Tears?” asked Junsu suspiciously, while circling his arms on Changmin’s waist as he was shifting even closer to Changmin.

“Because it is that song’s lyrics,” answered Changmin in agreement.

Junsu snorted right away. “So you don’t have a reason too,” stated him- somewhat proudly.

“But it’s also the real reason!” protested Changmin back.

“It’s not what I want to hear. Uh- not that I don’t want to hear that kind of things… That’s nice of you, actually.” Junsu knew that his face has started getting reddened now, as each of Changmin’s words finally got into his mind. “But- what I want to know is- just- like… which part of me that you- like the most…? It’s that kind of things, Changmin.”

“Then what if it’s because you have nothing to hide?” answered Changmin after thinking for a while.

“What do you mean?” asked Junsu back, tiltin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter