I Love You; Can't You Hear Me?

A Person like Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]I Love You; Can't You Hear Me?[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

I love you, I love you- I call out to you till my heart bursts, can’t you hear me?
Wherever you are, I will go search for you
Even when the day I stop breathing comes, I will wait for you
I want to love you again, my love, whom I miss crazily

 

Junsu parked his car in his garage and went towards the main door, hurriedly unlocking the door. As soon as he saw there was a pair of shoes he could recognize in a second, Junsu was becoming even more panic than before. Even though Junsu knew it wasn’t really his fault their CEO- CJes’s CEO held him and the other two in the company back then, who knew what the other guy would do to him for being late. Not only Junsu, but seemed that Yoochun thought the same with him.

“Damn. Do you think it’s alright to get in?” asked Yoochun as he looked at the same shoes as Junsu did, before exchanging the look with Jaejoong.

“It’s not like we have any choices left,” Jaejoong said with a shrug, turning his attention to Junsu. “At least we get his tamer here.”

“Right. Hope that’s enough then,” replied Yoochun back; started removing his shoes and walked into the house with uneasy feeling.

“What do you mean- Jaejoong-Hyung, wait!” shouted Junsu, immediately catching Jaejoong up even he still couldn’t understand what the other two meant by tamer.

“I wonder why I’m the only one who never understands things,” murmured Junsu with dejection, as he walked in- to accidentally hit Yoochun’s back. Surely, Junsu never expected the older would stay still in the middle way towards the living room. “Ouch! What is it? Why did you stop?”

None of Yoochun or Jaejoong seemed to have any will to tell Junsu what was going on, though in fact both of them happened to stand in his way and blocked the view completely. Curious on what was going on, Junsu finally broke through them with a lot of effort. But soon after he could see it clearer, he also stopped his steps right away.

Junsu did expect to meet a certain younger guy in his living room, but definitely not in that state. He was expecting the upset young guy who would throw his tantrum right away as soon as he saw both of them. He didn’t think they would meet the defenseless one- the one who was sleeping soundly on his couch. Upon the sight, Junsu stared at it with an awed look. It hasn’t been long since the last time he met with the other, but the younger seemed to have changed a lot; more mature and… attractive.

“Think we’re lucky enough,” said Jaejoong after a moment of silence.

“Someone has to wake him up, though,” added Yoochun while scratching his head.

“We know who it should be,” Jaejoong replied back with a shrug, before looking Junsu- who seemed to be lost in his own thought. “We’re leaving that on you, Junsu.”

Junsu still haven’t registered on what Jaejoong has said for a second, before finally realized that he was given something unfavorable. “Wait, why me?” protested Junsu right away.

“I’m going to meet Yunho first before cooking the dinner,” said Jaejoong as if it was obvious.

“Then what about Yoochun?” Junsu asked again. “He is as free as I am.”

“I need Yoochun in the kitchen later,” Jaejoong answered with another shrug. “He needs to taste the food later, won’t be glad to have some complaints from our food-mania later.”

“But I also can-”

Jaejoong waved his hand in front of Junsu as a sign that he has done talking, before walking away to the upstairs. “Come on, Yoochun,” said him again, asking Yoochun to come with him with the tone which signed that he wouldn’t want any objections from the younger.

“I’m following you,” Yoochun murmured; stopped his step right in front of Junsu for a second. “Good luck, Junsu.”

Junsu was dumbfounded on his place, didn’t know on what he should say at the moment. Before he even had a chance to think whether Jaejoong’s words were reasonable or not, Junsu even heard that the two were talking about Yoochun who would rest for awhile. That was when he completely sure the other two was once again deceived him to do unfavorable thing.

Junsu sighed, knowing that he didn’t really have many choices. He walked towards the sleeping guy on the couch and squatted down in front of him right away. Junsu eyed the other for a while, feeling guilty to wake him up since his sleeping seemed so peaceful. Besides, he also remembered that the younger had told him about his tiring schedules.

Hesitantly, Junsu started shaking the taller one who was lying on the couch. “Changmin,” called him.

“Dinner…?” murmured Changmin; still with his closed eyes, as he was shifting his position.

“No dinner yet,” Junsu answered. “Jaejoong-Hyung hasn’t started cooking yet.”

“Hungry…” Changmin murmured again, frowning with his still-closed eyes. “Junsu…”

“I know,” Junsu replied back with a sigh. “But Jaejoong-Hyung is still-”

“… stupid.”

Junsu widened his eyes as he didn’t expect for Changmin to say such words out of blue. Thankfully, he was able to get on what Changmin has said about him at the time like this. “Wait- what did you say?” asked him, wanting for a confirmation whether he heard it wrongly or not.

“Idiot… clueless…” replied Changmin back.

“You- You’re the stupid one!” shouted Junsu, hitting Changmin’s arm several times as he was feeling annoyed. Though at the next second, he regretted it due to the realization that Changmin was sleep-talking at the moment. “So you’re still sleeping.”

Junsu sighed, staring at Changmin’s face again without the thought of waking the younger up. Slowly, he was Changmin’s hair gently with a longing look- which he didn’t even realize. Junsu just stopped his doing when Changmin was suddenly rolling to the side; making them became closer. He pulled his hand from Changmin’s hair and placed it on the younger’s cheek instead. Junsu could hear his own heartbeat, though he didn’t understand why. All he knew that he enjoyed such feeling.

“If I’m about to ask you,” Junsu whispered slowly. “Will you tell me what do you think about me?”

There was a brief of silence, as there was no answer from Changmin.

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter