I Will Protect You... Now and Forever

A Person like Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2] I Will Protect You... Now and Forever [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

Even when the day I stop breathing comes, I will wait for you
I want to love you again, I miss you crazily
Like the wind, I will be by your side
Though you can’t see me, I will protect you forever

 

"Until now, I kept believing that it wasn't true, I believed that (it) was the enemy of all five of us, but I guess it wasn't really the enemy of all. To see that (they) expressed their gratitude to something I thought was both our enemies... I guess a lot of things happened in the time we weren't together. This is so tiring."

"I keep wanting to think, hear, and see only good things, but it's very hard to do that today. Even though we've been apart, you know that wasn't right, Hyung. We thought the same. Why are you being like this?"

 

Junsu ran into his room and slammed the door harshly before slumping himself towards the bed. He covered the face with both of his hands, sobbing almost right away as he couldn’t hold the hurt back anymore longer. Junsu was now regretting it even more for buying the newest album from his group (or to be exact, should-be-his-group-but-he’s-banned-there-in-the-meantime). The fact that Yunho and Changmin used TVXQ! for their activities has already hurt him before. Now, reading the thanks to from Yunho at their album seemed to add the wound there.

 “Junsu, I’m coming in.” Someone at the outside knocked the door repeatedly before opening it.

Junsu removed his hands and took a glance towards the door, finding Yoochun went into his room as he forced Jaejoong to not join him inside- yet. Soon after Yoochun has locked the door; probably to prevent the oldest came into the room, he was smiling softly at Junsu. He walked towards the bed, putting his weight right beside Junsu.

 “What is it?” asked Junsu, being defensive ever since the start as he sat up on the bed.

“Nothing,” Yoochun answered instead. “I understand why you are hurt because of what they’ve said at their thanks to. But nevertheless, it doesn’t make what you’ve done becoming the right thing.”

Junsu remained in silence; not because he avoided fighting with Yoochun, but more likely because he knew that Yoochun was right. It didn’t even need a second for him to realize that he was doing it wrongly. Posting something like that at his SNS was probably the stupidest things he has ever done.

“They shouldn’t thank SM for whatever,” Junsu explained without being asked, still feeling the need to defend himself. “They sounded like we’re the wrong one.”

Junsu stopped his words when his phone, which was placed on the bed, was vibrating. He looked at his phone briefly, curious to know who it could be. But as soon as he saw the caller ID, Junsu quickly turned the call off. He didn’t want to talk with the other right now.

“I am sure that you know how it works too; you just don’t want to admit it,” Yoochun replied. “They don’t get more choices, Junsu. It’s kind of impossible to not include SM there.”

Junsu’s phone vibrated once more, making the owner took a glance over it again. He frowned for a second as he realized that there was a new notification at his twitter. What it was about, Junsu could never have an idea about it.

“I don’t suggest you to look at it right now,” Yoochun suddenly warned Junsu, since he also saw the notification. “It wasn’t the nicest words she could say.”

She. Junsu took a note of one particular word from Yoochun; that a she has said something not nice to Junsu on twitter. When Junsu was still wondering what it was about, his phone vibrated again. It was an incoming call; which Junsu immediately rejected before Yoochun could notice it.

“Anyway, you should settle this somehow soon,” Yoochun continued while taking a glance towards the door. “Jaejoong desperately want to talk with you upon this. I don’t blame you, Junsu; really. But if you don’t do-”

Yoochun suddenly stopped his words, pulling his phone off from the pocket. “A second,” said him.

Junsu bit his lower lips right away, knowing for sure who it could be. After all, it didn’t take that long since his phone has vibrated before.

“Yeah?” greeted Yoochun casually.

Yoochun listened to whoever it was for a moment, before suddenly letting out a chuckle. “The damn phone you’re talking about is mine, Changmin,” said him afterwards.

Junsu shook his head immediately towards Yoochun, knowing for sure that the so-called Changmin would ask to speak with him. However, Yoochun was as persistent since he pulled Junsu’s hand and put the phone on it. He gave Junsu the last soft smile, before standing up and unlocking the room.

As he met Jaejoong- who was opening the door as soon as the click was heard, Yoochun quickly told the oldest that Junsu had a phone call. Jaejoong gaped widely for a second and smiled meaningfully at the next second, as if all his anger has gone that instant. Thus, both Jaejoong and Yoochun finally left Junsu alone inside the room; with Yoochun’s phone on his hand.

Junsu stared at the phone for a moment, doubting whether to reject or answer the call. But knowing that he wouldn’t have many choices anyway, finally Junsu decided to answer it. “Changmin?” called him hesitantly.

No one answered back Junsu’s greeting, making him wonder of what happened.

“Changmin, are you there?” repeated Junsu nervously.

Still no luck, as there was anything but silence which greeted him back.

“Changmin?” called Junsu once more; started getting worried as he thought that maybe he took long enough to answer the call, which made the other has gone instead.

“Junsu, why are you so stupid?” Changmin finally said something; though it wasn’t as Junsu guessed. Yes, Junsu knew that Changmin would be mad but to say he was stupid to start their conversation was making him shocked. “I know you would be angry over the matter, but… can’t you at least think for a second? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter