The End of My Frustration

A Person like Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2] The End of My Frustration [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

Changmin and Yunho walked towards the outside of the airport, as soon as they have landed back at Incheon airport. They did notice the amount of fans which have been waiting for them, but decided to give them not more than a small smile as they were walking towards their van. After all, both of them were deadly tired already by now; since their schedules were way too hectic at Japan.

When they have gotten into the van, Changmin was immediately closing his eyes tightly; preparing himself to go into a deep slumber. Unfortunately, he had to open his eyes again after barely closing it for some minutes when he could hear a sound of phone from his side. Changmin took a glance at his side, noticing right away that Yunho has already been on call. Of course it didn’t take a genius to know who he was going to talk with. Thanks to the distraction, Changmin remembered that he also should turn his phone on- just in case Junsu finally made a call to him. No matter what, he has clearly given the older an instruction, which should be done already at this moment.

A disappointment was shown clearly on Changmin’s face when he got nothing on his phone. He even kept holding it along the way towards their dorm, doubting whether to call the older or to just wait the incoming call instead. Changmin even jumped on his place in shock for a second, when his phone suddenly rang out aloud. He immediately pretended that there was nothing happened right after his older bandmate; who was talking with this someone, looked at him weirdly.

Changmin looked at the caller ID in hurry, before getting another disappointment when he could see that it wasn’t someone he has been waiting for. It was just Yoochun instead.

“Hyung?” answered Changmin; didn’t bother to hide his non-spirited soul.

“Changmin,” Yoochun greeted back. “Has Junsu called you already? There’s something you need to know about him.”

“No. He hasn’t called me,” Changmin replied with a frown, thinking on what it could be. “Why?”

“Here’s the case,” Yoochun started his explanation. “Today he did listen to your ‘A Person like Tears’, but there’s something happened afterwards.”

“What-”

Changmin had to stop his words in the middle way since there was a distraction right beside him. He glared at the older one right away, feeling disturbed and partly also feeling jealous since Yunho could be all lovey-dovey with Jaejoong. But instead of showing any regret, Yunho patted Changmin as if he pitied him due to an unknown reason; for Changmin, at least.

“I think Changmin really need to tell Junsu directly,” said Yunho to the person on the other line while looking at Changmin with a meaningful smile.

Changmin was about to ask what Yunho meant by that and why he was also laughing, but Yoochun’s call made him cancelled the thought. “Oh. I’m here,” he finally replied. “What did you just say? What was happening?”

“After he has done listening to it, he came to talk with me,” Yoochun repeated his explanation. “And he said that you should-”

Changmin’s phone vibrated once more, making the owner got distracted again. He pulled his phone away to look at the screen, wondering on who it could be this time. When he noticed that it was the person he has been waiting for, a smile immediately came back on his face.

“A second, Hyung,” Changmin said, cutting Yoochun’s words. “Someone is calling me.”

Without even waiting for Yoochun to realize on what was happening- or for him to answer Changmin, the youngest has already switched the call towards the other.

“Junsu,” greeted Changmin immediately, too happy to hide his excitement.

“Oh- Changmin,” Junsu said back. “I… Actually I have listened to your song; that ‘A Person like Tears’. I think it’s better to talk about it directly. Can we meet? If only you’re not too tired, of course.”

“Sure I can,” Changmin replied, frowning as he was feeling something fishy since Junsu seemed to be nervous talking with him. “At the usual place?”

“That’s fine with me,” Junsu replied back. “See you there, Changmin.”

Changmin hasn’t had a chance to reply Junsu’s words yet, when the other already turned his call off. Sure it was kind of weird for Changmin, but he wasn’t less excited to know what the other would say to him; what the other would answer his confession-alike. He was deadly nervous right now; afraid that Junsu didn’t feel the same way as he did.

Knowing that whatever he was thinking about wouldn’t bring him anywhere, Changmin took a deep breath to calm himself down. He was then leaning forward to get nearer to the driver; their manager. “Hyung, can you drop me off at the old park?” asked him politely.

“Going to meet someone?” Their manager asked. “Don’t stay up too late since you have a schedule again tomorrow.”

“Will be back before midnight, Hyung,” replied Changmin.

Their manager just nodded, and that was all Changmin needed.

Due the fact that he would meet Junsu soon enough, Changmin was indeed way too happy. He even has forgotten already that Yoochun was still waiting for him on the other line. He rested on his back and hummed softly while looking at the outside through the windows; ignoring Yunho who stared at him with a pitiful expression. Changmin knew from Yunho’s expression that Junsu might not give him the answer he expected; but just by knowing that Junsu has finally recognized his feeling, Changmin was glad already.

“Changmin,” Yunho suddenly called while tapping his thigh lightly, making Changmin turned to look at the older one. “Jaejoong told me that Yoochun is still waiting for you to resume the call.”

Changmin blinked and gaped widely; finally realized what he has left away before. He stared at the road outside, noticing that he was about to arrive at the destination. Changmin thought for several possibilities, but in the end he knew that like it or not- in hurry or not he had to resume the call from Yoochun. At least he should bid goodbye before meeting the other person.

“Hyung,” Changmin said hurriedly. “Sorry I forgot about you, but I don’t really have a time now.”

“Changmin, did Junsu call you already? I have to tell you-”

“Can you call again?” Changmin continued, ignoring Yoochun who seemed desperate enough to talk with him. “Wait- no, can I call you again later? I shall be the one calling you since I don’t know when I will be done with this clueless guy.”

“No. No, Changmin. There’s something Junsu-”

The van stopped at the side of a park where Changmin has made a promise with Junsu. Not just that, Changmin even could see that Junsu was at one of the swings already by now. Looking at the sight, Changmin became more hurried than before. “Hyung, later!” announced Changmin, taking no time to turn the connection off.

Changmin turned to Yunho and their manager for another second, grinning happily and waving his hands excitedly. “I’ll be back before midnight,” he said while stepping down from the van. “Thanks for the ride, Hyung. Have a nice rest!”

Changmin basically ran towards Junsu, as if he has been missing the other for years. He only stopped when at some points Changmin finally noticed that there was something wrong with Junsu. Sure the latter stood up and smiled as soon as he recognized Changmin’s presence there. However, Changmin didn’t like the look at all. He wanted his bubbly Junsu, not the solemn one. Thus, he noted to himself to fix whatever bothering Junsu’s mind.

“Hey. Junsu,” Changmin greeted, acting as normal since he knew Junsu wouldn’t admit his bothered mind right now. “Sorry it took time to reach here. Traffic; and we need to deceive fans a bit.”

Junsu shook his head; still with the weak smile on the face. “It’s alright, Changmin,” he replied. “I am the one who should be sorry. You need rest yet I’m calling you.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Changmin replied back with a shrug. “If it’s you… anything won’t be a matter.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter