Living in My Eyes, and also... My Heart

A Person like Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2] Living in My Eyes, and also... My Heart [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

I miss you my love, a person like my tears
Though it flows endlessly, I miss you once again
You live in my eyes and inside my heart
If only I can hold you once again

 

Just by looking at Junsu’s face alone, I immediately start laughing already.

Those words were never meant to be said aloud by him; never at all- not even in his dream.
However, those were unfortunately slipped out from his mouth without any warning.

That day, all the members and staffs were gathering together to discuss the concert plan that would be held days after. As the meeting has started ever since minutes ago, everyone has presented there as well; aside for the youngest one, who was nowhere to be found. Though, there was nothing to be worried since he has told Yunho beforehand that he would come late- due to urgent matter, he said.

As everyone was too absorbed and serious within the discussion inside, no one actually noticed how long they have been discussed things and- how long since Changmin has gone. Thus, even it was kind of hard to admit, everyone was extremely surprised when they could hear a loud bang through the room. Everyone’s eyes instinctively focused it at a certain spot, where they could see Changmin was standing with his silly grin; half-panting.

“I’m really sorry for coming this late,” said Changmin with one full-bow.

Silence. Everyone was seemingly too shocked with the sudden disruption from Changmin just now.

“Oh. It is fine, Changmin,” Yunho, as the one who has regained his mind back first, finally replied the youngest with a soft smile. “Come here. Let’s discuss the rest together.”

Changmin gave Yunho a quick nod, before immediately running as an attempt to reach the others in a short time. But as soon as his stare met with Junsu, Changmin stopped his steps abruptly. Before anyone had a chance to ask, he has already pointed his finger at Junsu and laughed whole-heartedly. At that moment, even the stupidest person would easily able to guess that Changmin was laughing because of Junsu.

“W- Why are you laughing at me?” asked Junsu; slightly flustered and tensed upon the reaction.

“That’s because-”

Changmin stopped his words in the middle way. He couldn’t continue it anymore at this moment, as he was trying his best to prevent his laughter badly. He was being honest; he really did try to not do so, though the result has stated otherwise. Changmin was breaking into laughter for the second time and soon the third one, and then the fourth- Well summarize it… Every time Changmin opened his mouth to explain whatever, he couldn’t help to not laugh over Junsu; no matter how hard he tried.

“It is weird, right?” Changmin said with a big smile, still giggling occasionally though he has managed to not laugh hysterically. “Just by looking at Junsu’s face alone, I immediately start laughing already.”

As soon as Junsu has finally registered on what was just happening; that he was being trolled again, a dangerous glare was soon thrown towards the youngest one. He showed a quite clear dislike upon Changmin’s doing just now, though the mentioned person didn’t seem to care- or notice. Instead of doing something useful, Changmin just chuckled and smiled back towards the latter.

“What is it, Hyung?” asked Changmin casually.

“I have enough,” replied Junsu back; as cold as it could be possible.

Junsu himself didn’t feel the need to say anything aside from those, but everyone has been able to feel all the tension inside the room. He took the last glance towards Changmin, who was weirdly still not getting the idea on what has happened just now. As Junsu was feeling disappointed with the lack of reaction from the youngest, he finally decided to leave the room completely; didn’t even care if it was making the atmosphere inside the room turned strange just like that.

Knowing that their concert preparation wouldn’t go well with this kind of problems, Yunho sighed in frustration almost immediately. “Changmin, you better make it up,” stated him with ordering tone.

“Make what- up, Hyung? I did nothing-”

Yunho rolled his eyes lazily, holding an urge to strangle his own maknae alive upon his stupid doings. “You know what you did towards Junsu,” cut him, clearly indicating that Changmin better knew and agreed to do whatever he should be- or else, who knew what Yunho would do to him.

Changmin sighed in defeat, knowing to not mess with the leader Yunho. “Okay. No problem, Hyung,” he said with a shrug. “I’ll bring him back soon with a smile on his face. Don’t worry. He’ll be fine, promise.”

“You’d better be, Changmin,” warned Yunho.

Changmin replied to it with his confident smile and his thumb for a second, before leaving the room to catch Junsu up. It wasn’t that hard to find Junsu’s whereabouts though, as Changmin could easily find him in just around some seconds after. Not his fault that Junsu decided to sit at the chair around the room, swinging his legs with a pout on his face.

Looking at the amusement sight in front of his eyes, Changmin couldn’t help to giggle in silence for a second before slumping down right beside the older. “Are you mad?” asked him; kind of too casually for someone that has done something wrong.

“You think?” asked Junsu back, raising his voice as he thought Changmin’s question was too absurd.

“Aren’t you?” replied Changmin instead; decided to stick with his playfulness.

Junsu was taking a sharp glance towards the youngest for some moments, clearly didn’t like the idea of the other mocking him even further. Yet as he realized that Changmin didn’t even bothered, Junsu finally snapped and hit the top of Changmin’s head. “God damn it, Changmin!” he shouted. “Will you stop this stupid game of yours already?”

“Game? What game, Junsu?” asked Changmin back- again.

“For heaven’s sake, please stop whatever this is about!” screamed Junsu at the top of his lung, losing his whole patience already.

Thankfully, this time Changmin was getting a hold on himself to not continue his pranks on Junsu. He was just showing his pout towards the older one instead doing whatever. “You’re not fun, Junsu,” said him, leaning on the wall as his stare was never leaving from Junsu.

“It’s a hyung for you, Idiot,” replied Junsu while rolling his eyes lazily.

“It’s a Changmin for you; not an idiot, Junsu,” replied Changmin back.

Junsu snorted, before staring back at Changmin with his serious face for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter