Instinct of a Woman

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica was wiping the left cream from the cake on Tiffany’s mouth when her eyes caught her assistant in the coffee shop, Taeyeon. Taeyeon saw the group and how Jessica and Tiffany interacted toward each other, so lovey dovey that she thought she would puke rainbows if she got any closer to them, but a part of her heart was kind of hurt, she inhaled as she paid for the foods and drink on her tray.

“Thank you.” Taeyeon said to the cashier as she smiled then she took the tray and turned around to get a table, but then when she saw a vacant table someone bumped into her.

*BRUK*

The tray was still gripped tight by Taeyeon but the coffee had stained her white shirt and the cakes were now on the floor, “Wh…” Taeyeon was about to angry when the guy blamed her, “YAH! Look where are you heading! See what you’ve done to my shirt!” Taeyeon saw his shirt, there were only a few drops of stain when the most of her coffee was gone to her white shirt, “It was you tha…” The guy glared at her, “So you are blaming me, huh?!” Taeyeon hated herself for this, she always couldn’t stand up for herself, especially in the public place like this with crowd’s attentions were at them, tears were b on her eyes, she felt like want to dig a hole then cried there until she felt better, but nothing that she could do, she even couldn’t say a word nor move a centimeter.

“I saw that it was you who bumped her.” The guy turned around and shocked when he saw Jessica, “What the hell, it was clear that…Oh, Ms. Jung…” Jessica was there, crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked so serious with her eyes piercing dagger to the guy, “Yes it’s me, got any problem with MY NEW ASSISTANT?” The guy gulped as he saw how cold Jessica could be, “It’s not like that, Ms. Jung. She was…” Jessica raised one of her hands, “I don’t feel like talking to a guy who isn’t gentle at all. You bumped her and look at her shirt, compare it to your shirt, don’t you want to apologize like…NOW?” Jessica glared at the guy and the guy immediately bowed to Taeyeon, “And since I don’t like my staff to be not sincere, I want your resignation letter after lunch, I will wait until 5 pm or you won’t get any severance from this company, clear?” The guy bowed to Jessica, “But Ms. Jung, I am so sorry for anything happened, but please don’t fire me…”

Jessica was about to enrage again when she felt someone rubbed her arms, her fiancée, “Jessi, don’t you think it’s a little bit too much? He knows his fault now, he won’t repeat it again, right?” The guy nodded vigorously, “Yes, I promise that, Ms. Jung, Ms. Hwang.” Jessica exhaled loudly, she couldn’t do anything, Tiffany beside her was more than enough to calm her down, “Alright, just don’t do it again. Taeyeon, come with me.” Taeyeon looked up and looked at Jessica and Tiffany, Tiffany was smiling to her while Jessica just looked at her blankly, “I’m sorry?” Jessica clicked her tongue, “Come with me, I said. Tiff, do you have a spare shirt?” Tiffany nodded, “Yes, let’s go to my room, nearer from here.” Jessica nodded and motioned Taeyeon to follow her and her fiancée.

 

-

Taeyeon was sitting on the single sofa while Jessica was sitting in front of her, reading magazine. Tiffany came with a clean towel and shirt, “I guess our size is kinda different but I hope it will help you for today, Ms…?” Taeyeon was about to answer when Jessica answered for her, “Kim Taeyeon, she is my new Assistant I told you about, Tiff.” Tiffany made an O shape with then smiled again, “Alright, Taeyeon-ssi, please use the bathroom comfortably, we will be waiting here, just call us if you need something else, okay?” Taeyeon nodded, she bowed to Tiffany and Jessica a bit before heading to the bathroom.

When Taeyeon left, Jessica let out a small chuckle, “What is it, Jessi?” Jessica shrugged her shoulders, “How could someone be so timid like that? Hahaha.” Tiffany knocked Jessica’s forehead, “Don’t be like that, she is your assistant.” Jessica smiled then looked at her watch, “Ah my naptime.” Tiffany sat comfortably on the couch, she patted her lap, “Come here, Baby.” Jessica looked so happy, she put the magazine on the table and put her head on Tiffany’s lap, “Baby, she is beautiful, right?” Jessica saw Tiffany, “Yes, but you are more beautiful, Tiff.” Tiffany pinched Jessica’s cheek, “What a sweet talker.” Jessica chuckled, “Are you jealous?” Tiffany smiled, “To be honest, a little bit, you never stand up for someone else, you seemed to be so care about her.” Jessica held Tiffany’s hands and put them at sides of her cheeks, “The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter