No More Short Skirts

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because i feel guilty, look at the 10th chapter, i updated twice today! :D

 

AUTHOR’S POV

A man in suit was walking into Jessica’s office, “Ehem.” Jessica looked up while Tiffany quickly pulled her hands back to herself, “Dad!” Mr. Jung smiled, “Good to see you guys together, I am thinking about to enlarge this room so you guys can work together, anyway, but I don’t think it’s a good decision.”

The oldest Jung creased her brows, “Eh? Why? That’s gonna be great so this dumbdumb here can’t cheat on me.” Tiffany smacked the back of Jessica’s head, “Are we talking about someone who was so worried about her assistant’s condition?” Jessica smiled teasingly, “Oh, someone is jealous here…” Just when about Tiffany wanted to get her revenge, a cough stopped them.

“Girls, I am here.” Jessica laughed while Tiffany hung her head low, smiling shyly. Mr. Jung took a seat in front of them, “Look, we just got a new investor and we need a team to represent our company, after a long discussion with your parents and your mother, we had decided that it would be you, Tiffany, your assistants and your sisters.” Tiffany asked immediately, “Our sisters? Yoong and Krystal?” Mr. Jung nodded, “They are in summer break now and they have to stop playing around, they have to get to know how things work in this company.” Jessica and Tiffany made an O shape formed with their lips, they nodded understandingly, “Sooyeon, you are the oldest here, you have to take care of them all, okay?” Jessica shrugged her shoulders, “No, Dad, the oldest is my assistant.” Mr. Jung flicked Jessica’s forehead, “But I can’t trust her because I don’t know her, Jung Sooyeon. And please take care of my Baby Jung, okay?” Jessica pouted while Tiffany was rubbing the spot where their father just flicked, “Yeaah yeaaaah…” Mr. Jung faked a cough, “Don’t put Yoona and Krystal in one room.” Jessica rolled her eyes, “Dad, seriously??!” Mr. Jung whined like a little kid, “But but… Baby Jung is still too young…” Jessica clicked her tongue while Tiffany was holding back her laugh, she looked around but Mr. Jung aegyo’s face, “Dad…” Mr. Jung was back to his normal state, “I will get your mothers’ agreement on it.” Then he left the two, “Your Dad loves Krystal so much.”

Jessica smirked, “And I will use that to get a new car.” Tiffany flicked Jessica’s forehead, “Don’t you dare.” Jessica pouted, “Alright, let’s just browse for the hotels.” Tiffany squealed happily, “I feel like we are gonna go for a vacation!” Jessica smiled at HyperFany, “No wonder I fell for this dumb girl…”

 

-

 

“Jungieeeeeee~” A whine was heard for the nth time from Yoona, “What?” Cold Krystal answered her, “I’m hungry…….” Krystal sighed, “We just ate at school, Yoongie…” Yoona put her best on her puppy eyes, “What is in your tummy? Vacuum cleaner?!” Yoona even pouted but her pout turned into a big grin when Krystal went to a burger stall bought a big hot dog for her, “Yes, one super hot dog for this girl.” The staff looked at Yoona, he laughed, “I’m sorry Ma’am, but you can’t finish it alone, our size is really no joke.” Yoona smirked, “Just give me your best biggest hot dog.” The staff shrugged his shoulder and ordered it for her.

5 minutes later, the hot dog was there for Yoona, “Thank you for the food!” Yoona ate it happily while the staff, who doubted her before got his jaw dropped, “Yes, my girlfriend is special, you can pull your jaw back, yes, thank you.” Krystal linked arms to now finished Yoona, and left the stall.

“Thank you, Jungie!” Krystal smiled, “Now let’s shopping!” Yoona laughed when she was drag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter