What a Wedding Party

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA’S POV

Sunlight disturbs my beauty sleep, I hate morning but I don’t like darkness either. Pfft. How can I be this unsure about what I like? Oh but I know what I like the most. My baby baby Fany Fany Tiffy Lovely Wifey. Thank God no one can read my mind. Or they might laugh at my stupid morning reverie.

Oh right, where am I? Why am I ? It must be because I scored earlier. Damn. The , eh no, the making love we had was pretty hot. Really hot. All my wet dreams came true. Wait, where’s my wifey? I can’t feel her presence.

“Tiff…? Baby…?”

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Tiff…? Baby…?” A hoarse voice called from inside the blanket that barely covered her body, it was Jessica’s, calling for her wife which was nowhere near her. The blonde girl groggily woke up and stretched as her perfect body moved into the sitting position, “Tiff?” Jessica was afraid that things she did with Tiffany were only her imagination, “Baby…?” Jessica called louder than before as she grabbed a bathrobe and started checking their shared room.

“Baby?” There was no one in the bathroom, so Jessica went outside to check the other room, when she was in front of the stairs she called again, “Dumbdumb?”

“I’m here, Jessi! AW!” Jessica ran as she heard the answer from Tiffany, especially when her answer wasn’t really good, “Baby!” Jessica found her wife was wearing an apron and holding a spatula, but her face was red even when she tried to expressed, ‘Everything is okay!’ But Jessica knew her better, “You’re such a dumbdumb.” Jessica grabbed the spatula from her wife, turned the stove off and checked the brunette, “What happened?”

Tiffany grinned as she pointed to the red mark on her lower arm, “It was all because of the hot oil?” Tiffany nodded as she was dragged to the sink and got cold water flowing onto her arm, Jessica rubbed where the red mark was and blew it, “Is it still hurt?” Tiffany showed an eye smile as she shook her head, “You’re such a dumbdumb. Don’t make me worry like that again, okay? Having you nowhere beside me when I was isn’t a good thing for waking up after a nice hot steamy lovely se…” Tiffany stuffed Jessica’s mouth with a napkin, “You’re such a ert!”

Jessica spat the napkin away as she continued rubbing her wife’s lower arm and suddenly she got so serious and looked into the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen, “A ert who can love you more than anyone else? Yes, it’s me.” Jessica grinned when Tiffany blushed and tried to hide it with her long hair, “Hey, don’t be shy, you weren’t like this when we were in the bathro…” Tiffany retracted her hand away and covered her ears, “LALALALA, MY INNOCENT EARS LALALALALA.” Jessica laughed at her wife’s childish acts, but she liked it though, since Tiffany would only be like that when she was with her. She loved it.

“What are you cooking anyway?” Tiffany smiled, “A scrambled egg, so you’ll get more energy for the wedding party tonight! Oh right, we have to be hurry, we have an appointment with our designer and make up artists!” Just like that, Tiffany left confused Jessica, “Yah! Tiff, don’t you want to ask me whether I want to eat your cooking or not?” Tiffany dragged Jessica away, “Let’s just eat the bread and cakes, we don’t have time for that.” Jessica eyed Tiffany disbelievingly, “Who was that in the kitchen trying to make scrambled eggs?” Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Don’t you think it was romantic?” Jessica sighed, “You’re truly a dumbdumb.”

Tiffany pouted but she asked quietly, “But you love this dumbdumb right?” Jessica smiled as she held Tiffany’s waist, leading the girl into the bedroom, “More than anything and for forever. Now, let’s change my sweet dumbdumb.” Tiffany pecked Jessica’s cheek and ran away, Jessica wiped her cheek slowly as she smiled, things after their first were different and Jessica hoped it would be in a good way.

 

-

“Jung Soojung here, my sister is really busy with the preparation for the wedding party now, any messages that I can pass to my sister?” Krystal was busily replying and answering every single call her sisters got from the colleagues and families while Yoona busily passing the messages back and forth to the busy newly wed girls, “Ms. Goo from your high school said she couldn’t make it to the party, Sica Unnie.” Yoona passed the message to the couple as she walked back to Krystal.

“Ms. Goo? From our school? Goo Hara? You invite her, Jessi?” Tiffany, who was reading a fashion magazine, looked up and found her wife chuckling while playing with her phone, “Jessi!” Jessica got shocked and groaned when her character was died, “Aaah, I almost won the game! What is it, Baby?” Tiffany glared to Jessica which made the latter gulped, “…Okay, I’m sorry for ignoring you, I didn’t hear you, what is it, Babe?”

“Did you invite Goo Hara?” Jessica nodded, “Yes I did, I met her a long time ago.” Tiffany got her eyebrow raised, “Where?” Jessica put her cellphone on the table in front of her, “At one of the business meeting, she was working for Kara Enterprises, so I invited her.” Tiffany nodded her head as she went back reading the magazine, Jessica eyed her and took her phone from the table and started playing again.

After around 2 minutes.

“Urrgh, Jessi!” Jessica turned her head to Tiffany, “Eh? Why Babe?” Tiffany pouted, “Why did you invite her?!” Jessica eyed the girl, confused, “Because she is one of our business partners and she is our high school friend?” Tiffany hung her head down, “But she used to crush on you, right?!” Jessica laughed but she shut because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter