The Vow

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica couldn’t feel her hands anymore, she was nervous, her heart thumped so hard, she was in her wedding dress, sitting beautifully as she glanced over and over to the clock, the time was ticking and Krystal wasn’t helping.

“Unnie, how do I look?” Jessica turned her head to her younger sister and glared, “Soojung, it’s the FREAKING FIFTH time you ASK me, HOW DO YOU LOOK TODAY AND For God’s sake, it’s me who will get married in one hour!!!” Krystal chuckled, “Oooh, someone’s nervous, Yoongie.” Jessica stared at her younger sister disbelievingly, “And you were talking to Yoona all this time?” Krystal nodded her head innocently, “Of course, I can’t live without my Yoongie, especially at this important time like this, right, Yoongie?” A button was pressed and Yoona was on the speakerphone now, “Of course, Jungie! Can she hear me now, Jungie?”

“Soojung, stop. I’m nervous Soojung.” Jessica said while rubbing her own chest, ‘My life will be changed in an hour…’

“Ooh, someone’s nervous.” There she was, Yoona with her baby voice. Jessica now stood up, “CUT THE CALL!” It was enough to make Yoona gulped so hard and Krystal shooed her sister away while she herself, walking to the balcony, “She can, what did I tell you about keep your big mouth shut?” Yoona whined, “But I feel boreeeeddd…. Anyway, if I keep my mouth shut, how can I eat? I will be hungry and…”

*Click*

Yoona stared at her phone, confused, then a message came, “That was lame and go eat, my sister needs me, bye Yoongie. Love you!” Yoona typed a quickie reply, “Love you more than my upcoming meal!”

 

-

“Are you ready, Fany?” Tiffany turned around to find that it was her Dad, “Dad…” Michael Hwang came inside and saw his beloved daughter on the reflection of the mirror, he smiled, “I never knew my daughter can be this beautiful.” Tiffany laughed then she held her Dad’s arm, she leaned on it, with his right hand, he patted his daughter’s head, “You’re gonna be someone’s wife, Tiffany.” Tiffany nodded then she turned around, “Dad, do you love Mom?”

“With all my heart.” Michael smiled as he took his wallet, showed a picture of Michelle Hwang from the wallet, “This is the first photo I took from her when we were young. Look at her smile, she was so beautiful, just like you and Yoona.” Tiffany took the photo, she smiled, Michael patted Tiffany’s head again, “What are you thinking about, Fany?” Tiffany looked up, “Will she love me for forever just like what she always says?” Michael looked into Tiffany’s eyes, “Hmm… If I have to be honest, there are times that I want to cheat, rethink about our relationships and all, but then when I think about it again, there is no girl in this world like your Mom. And do you know what keeps me stay with her?”

“What?”

“The smiles that you guys have, and I’m sure it will happen to Jessica too, with a smile like yours, there is no way she will leave you. Trust me.”

Tiffany laughed, “I’m being serious here, Dad.”

Michael smiled, “Tiffany, there are reasons why I let her be my daughter in law, because I can trust her, because I know both of you are meant to be. Because I know she loves you with all her heart. Trust this old man. I’m your Father, I may not know the best, but I know who is the best for you and trust me, even though both of you are girls, it’s Jessica and will always be Jessica. Do I look like a fangirl now?”

Tiffany laughed as she hugged her Dad, “Thank you, Dad. I trust you and Jessica. I love you.” Michael Hwang hide his tear, ‘She grows up well. Jessica, you better take care of her.’

 

-

The church was already packed with audiences, they all anticipated how beautiful the brides would be and when Jessica walked in with her Dad, murmurs could be heard. Jessica was beautiful, her brown hairs were done beautifully and she was wearing a white simple dress, the dress hugged her curves tightly as she was walking inside, getting full attentions from the boys and also girls.

Jessica gripped her Dad’s hand as she was nervous but excited at the same time, James smiled from time to time, he was tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter