Gorgeous Kidnapper

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

The group arrived at the resort that Jung & Hwang Company were working on, they got off from the van and the staffs from the resort walked out, greeted them politely, “Good evening, Ms. Jung, Ms. Hwang, Ms. Kim and Ms. Kwon.”

The girls smiled tiredly, “Good evening too, Ms… Nicole. What’s the schedule for tonight?” The girl with blonde hair called Nicole opened her file, looked up and smiled politely, “All of you can spend the time freely for tonight.”

Yoona and Krystal looked at each other then yelled happily, Yuri and Taeyeon smiled widely while Jessica eyed Tiffany weirdly, “What is it, Jessi?” Jessica smirked, “Nothing, Dumbdumb.” Tiffany stepped back, turned her head to Krystal, “Did your sister knock something with her head?”

“Hello everyone!” A light deep voice made them turned around, “Woo..young?” Wooyoung smiled widely, “Yes, hello there Tiffany. And Jessica, oh Krystal and Yoona hello! And who are you guys…?”

Yuri and Taeyeon bowed politely, “I’m Yuri and this is Taeyeon, we are their assistants.” Wooyoung nodded understandingly, he smiled, “Hello then, it’s nice to meet you two, anyway, let me take you guys to your rooms, I’m the person in charge of this resort.”

Jessica creased her brows, “Why should you? Don’t you have a company to take care?” Wooyoung smiled to Jessica, “Yes I have but I have another intention here so that’s why I continued my plan for this resort from long ago.”

Jessica nodded understandingly, “Okay, good then, if I know that you will be the one who run this resort, I think I won’t get any doubts to invest more here.” Wooyoung smiled wider, “Ah what a nice praise from the cool ice princess.”

Taeyeon and Yuri looked confused so Jessica waved her arms, “Alright, that’s enough for the nostalgia, let’s just take us to our rooms.” Wooyoung motioned them to follow him.

Yoona and Krystal walked beside Jessica and whispered annoyingly beside the oldest Jung’s ears, “Ice Princess~~” Jessica knocked their heads to shut them up and it worked. Taeyeon and Yuri could just shake their heads at the scene.

 

-

“WHAT?! NO! I’m not going to sleep with that brat!” Wooyoung scratched his head, confused, “But Jessica, this is your father’s order.” Jessica scoffed, “But how about my y time with Tiffany that I’ve been planning since the beginning of this trip?!”

…………………………………………………………………………………..

…………………………………………………………………………………..

The whole hall became silence, some of the staffs turned their heads to the group, Krystal had a smug face, Yuri and Taeyeon stifled their laughs while Tiffany quickly held Yoona, “Yoong, let’s get into our room, you don’t want your sister get , right?”

Yoona laughed and stuck her tongue out to the raging Jessica, “Yoong get back here!” Yoona shook her index finger while walking backwards, “That’s what you get from being a , Sica Unnie. Have fun with your SISTER while controlling your hormones!”

Then Hwang sisters’ door slammed by Tiffany, leaving Jessica with her hand stretched out, “My y Time……………………”

Yuri faked a cough, “Let’s get inside too, Taeyeon.” Taeyeon nodded then waved cutely to Jessica before going inside, Yuri saw the gesture, she inhaled deeply, “Well, bye Jessica.” TaeRi’s door was also closed, leaving Jessica with Krystal and awkward Wooyoung, “Ngg, guys?” Krystal sighed, “Unnie, come on.” Jessica faked a punch to Wooyoung, “This is your fault!”

Wooyoung was shocked, but then he laughed when Jessica dropped her shoulders, “On a second thought, it is my Dad’s fault. Thank you for the company, Wooyoung. Let’s meet up later tonight to catch up, okay?” Wooyoung nodded, he waved then waited until the Jung Sisters’ door closed.

 

*rrriiinngg*

“Hello? Oh, Mr. Jung? Yes, they are already here, yes, of course, Krystal and Yoona are gonna sleep in different rooms, yes, okay, yes good day to you too, Mr. Jung. Bye.” Wooyoung sighed, shaking his head while walking away, “ kids these days…”

 

-

Jessica rolled on the bed while whining, “I want my dumbdumb, I want my dumbdumb, I want my dumbdumb, I want my dumbdu…UUUPH!” A pillow was on her face, covering , Jessica struggled and looked up, it was her sister, “YAH!”

Krystal glared at the older Jung, “What? YOU WERE BEING ANNOYING! I also want to be with Yoona, you know.” Jessica sighed, “What should we do…?” Krystal smirked, “Do you really want to be with Fany Unnie?”

Jessica nodded eagerly, “Of course!” Krystal smirked eviler, “Kidnap her, Unnie then I will more than happy to fill the empty side of their bed, replacing Fany Unnie.” Jessica’s innocent face turned into an evil one, “Good idea, smartass Soojung.” Krystal’s face turned into a flat one, “I prefer yass, anyway, Unnie.”

Jessica was rummaging inside of her bag when Krystal tapped her shoulder, “All set, Unnie? My bag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter