:3

Rivalry Love 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Yoona was flipping the pages of the catalog lazily as she occasionally stole glances to her girlfriend and her mother. Yoona sighed as her stomach growled but there was no sign from her girlfriend to finish up her conversation with her Mom.

“Yes Auntie, I believe that Fany Unnie will be great in this dress, look at the details, omo, it’s so beautiful!” Krystal and Michelle Hwang were in the white room with mannequins in beautiful dresses, yes, they were choosing dresses for Tiffany since the girl was kinda late from office.

“Soojung, call your sister, where is she? Is she with Fany? She has to choose the dress for herself too.” The mid age woman ordered Krystal as she walked to Michelle and giving her opinions about several dresses they were already interested in. Krystal walked away from the two mothers as she fished out her phone and scrolled to find her older sister’s number, but before she could find it, a pair of hands grabbed her shoulders from behind, Krystal turned around and found a pout on her beloved’s face, “Yoongie? Why?” Yoona pouted more and pointed to her tummy, “I’m hungry…” Krystal let out a small chuckle as her hand followed her lover’s hand, rubbing the skinny tummy, “Are you? Alright, let me call Sooyeon Unnie first then we go to the restaurant nearby okay?” Yoona nodded vigorously as she hugged the younger girl, “Omo, Yoongie, wait up, I have to call my sister first.” Yoona shook her head, “You can call her, I just want to hug you. You know how stingy Sica Unnie about skinships when she’s around.” Krystal giggled as she tapped her screen, calling her sister.

“Unnie?”

There was no answer but then a panting sound was heard, “…Ah yes? What is it Soojung?”

Krystal creased her brows but she decided to let it pass, her girlfriend was hungry so she had to be quick, “When will you come here with Fany Unnie? Moms are already here, we’ve got some nice dresses to recommend for both of you. Now get your fat asses here. Bye!”

Krystal laughed as she ended the call, “Yoongie!” Yoona pulled up her hands as she stopped rubbing Krystal’s sides, “Sorry Jungie hehehe.” Yoona grinned but then Krystal pecked her lips, “Let’s go, I’m hungry too.” Yoona raised her right hand to the back of Krystal’s head, ruffling the silky black hair as she led her girlfriend out of the white boring full of mannequins room.

 

-

“…Tiff… Stop it, I’m tired…”

Tiffany wiped the sweats on her forehead and smiled to her tired lover, “I thought you tell me that you always wanted to do this…?”

Jessica panted hard as she held Tiffany’s hand to stop, “Really… Please… Stop… I am so damn wet now…”

Tiffany stopped running, “But you said you want to do things together with me in the morning!”

Jessica rolled her eyes as she cursed her own dirty mind, “Tiff, I don’t know if you are too dense or innocent but this isn’t the kind of things I mean…” Jessica walked away as Tiffany giggled before pulling an evil smirk, “That’s what you get from being too ert. Hihihi.”

The younger girl saw her lover picked up a call, “Who is it, Jessi?” Jessica turned her head around, “It’s Soojung, do we have an appointment with Moms?” Tiffany slapped her forehead, “Omo! YES WE DO! Let’s go back home now Jessi! Mom will be angry with us!!” Then Tiffany dragged Jessica back home, running. Again. Jessica cursed in her mind. Again.

 

Two rushing figures were ignoring all the greets they got from the staffs, “This is what I hate from marriage, things like these, I mean, can’t they just buy us the dress?” Tiffany frowned at Jessica’s words, she felt like Jessica didn’t really want to be serious for the marriage with her, “Tiff?” Jessica looked to her side as she got no answer, she found Tiffany smiled to her, but she knew it was forced, “Tiff? What’s wrong?” Tiffany shook her head, “It’s nothing, oh look, we’re here.”

“Where have you guys been?! We’ve been waiting for two hours!” Michelle Hwang reprimanded her daughter and daughter in law, but as soon as she saw the not so good atmosphere between the two, she stopped and let the couple in, “Me and Julia had chosen some dresses that we think perfect for you guys, go and take a look!” Julia called one of the staffs and a middle age woman with simple soft green dress came and took them to the changing room.

“So, who’s the groom between you two, ladies?” Both of Tiffany and Jessica raised their hands, then they turned to each other, “What are you doing, Tiff? I’m the one who wearing the pants here.” Tiffany pointed to her legs, “Look, I’m wearing pants now and I’m taller than you so it’s obvious that I’m gonna be the guy in this relationship.” Jessica creased her brows, “Wait, Tiff, come on, are we going to discuss about this again?” Tiffany stared at Jessica, “Yes we are.” Jessica now fully turned around to face her fiancée, “Okay, what’s wrong?” The staff was confused with the sudden bicker from the couple, “Ladies, we…”

Jessica and Tiffany raised their hands, “Give us five minutes, Ma’am.”

The staff nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter